Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 826 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 12389
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 148
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Booker at an AMP?

    Interesting. I have never heard to after hours service. It does sound tempting just for the private service and no interruptions. Not sure If that would justify the extra $. Sound like a good time though.
    Yeah first I've heard of a booker at an AMP and that AMP in particular. Lucy and I exchanged contacts after the first time I saw her and she's the only one I'm in contact with. She did tell me about CiCi since she wasn't available herself (though she did want to be stuffed on turkey day LOL) so I saw CiCi the day after. Enjoyed my time with CiCi. I don't know about being a girl I'd see at Trader Joes, but definitely at the club with how she dressed the time I saw her.

  2. #9373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for full service APM near Portland. Looking for a sure thing. Can I get some recommendations please.
    Pull up your location on google maps. Click the nearby button and search for massage or spa or anything similar and all the nearby places with be listed. Most of the Asian ones will have what you are looking for.

  3. #9372
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris355  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for full service APM near Portland. Looking for a sure thing. Can I get some recommendations please.
    Could you be more specific about where you will be staying and how many miles diameter is acceptable for you to travel? Will you have a car? Regarding your question, over 75% of the places will have what you want. If you do a Google search for "rubmaps Portland", you will see a list of addresses phone numbers and hours.

  4. #9371

    From out of town

    I'm looking for full service APM near Portland. Looking for a sure thing. Can I get some recommendations please.

  5. #9370
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousOrange  [View Original Post]
    I received the text about a new girl in town. Definitely been needing it after my experience at another parlor with a way more mature woman. Will keep ya'll updated on that shooting star review soon. Really don't know where they keep finding these youngins.

    The booker has been really accommodating, and got me scheduled in late after closing time for an extra $.

    Normal business as per usual, entering the lobby and waiting for about 2 minutes in the dark (I guess she was returning back to the shop after initially closing).

    Hot damn. If I saw her out at Trader Joes, I'm definitely looking back twice. Greeted by a low cut cleavage silver dress and incredible bust, she seem a little bit shy and reserved. I tried to brush up against those melons as she led me into the room, but was softly rejected. Here I am, thinking it's going to be a simple ending, happily.

    I handed over the donation with a little extra, and bypassed a negotiation. Opted out of the CBJ and decided to experiment freedom style, spread eagle. There's just something about starting at a full chest while it looks back at you. A few minutes in, the shy girl I met is gone and she caved. Once she started moaning like a damsel in distress, the balloon got filled before I could count to Z. She cleaned me up with a hotel towel, and that hit the spot.

    Operation Chinese Turkey: Complete.
    Booker at an AMP?

    Interesting. I have never heard to after hours service. It does sound tempting just for the private service and no interruptions. Not sure If that would justify the extra $. Sound like a good time though.

  6. #9369

    Love spa. Mina

    I finished Black Friday shopping early so I had time to go to Love spa. Met Mina. Chinese. Late 20's years old. Slim waist. Nice breasts. Sexy body. Very Long black hair. Paid her the 30 minutes donation. She said she just started. She was well rested & looked very pretty to service me this morning.

    For me, she was the best deal. Young, pretty & friendly. Excellent service. DFK first. DATY, BBBJ & CFS.

  7. #9368

    Candyland

    I had extra time this holiday weekend and decided to stop by Love to visit lisa. Unfoutunately, lisa / lucy are gone from this location and meet 2 other ladies. I think 1 was mya / mina and the other cici. They were not my cup of tea in the looks department and I left.

    New to the AMPs, I recon a place closer to me. There was secluded away by the clack DEQ. A mid-upper 40 lady w / bolt-ons opened the door. Didn't like what I saw and left.

    Final got to try candy by the dispensary. Heard a new lady was working the previous day and wanted to check her out. Walking in I got annie, but I tried to get the ladies out like Rush Hour, but I was in a room with annie. She met my requirements so I stayed. The massage was decent and she was able to release some tension. After the flip, fun was had. Afterwards, annie continue with a massage / scalp massage. As I was getting dress annie left the door open (assuming I was the only client). I saw 2 ladies that caught my eye. I heard shaishai is gone, but I met shasha (petite, hwp, breast pushed up & the initally lady I wanted to see) and the other lady I didn't catch her name.

    Wish the parking was better, but at least it isn't raining.

  8. #9367

    Spring Blossom Spa

    Walked in and got Amy. She has good personality and funny.

    Gave a very good massage. Before flip she shows me her new VS bra. She gave a little teasing and asked me if I want happy massage too 🙃 She raised her bra and lowered her sweatpants and has nice enhancements with amazing ripples. Small butt but feels good. Nice slow ending. Finished with a few minutes massage. Very good experience.

  9. #9366
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper84  [View Original Post]
    I understand Leah only offers a limited menu. That's fine with me. I don't want a full menu anyways. But how limited is it? HE and PM only? Or are there other menu options?
    As far as I know, that's the limits of her menu. At least that's as far as I've gotten. I saw a review on Rubmaps that some has gotten more, but that's an unreliable source and doesn't match my experience.

  10. #9365

    82nd, a few blocks north of Johnson Creek Boulevard

    Close to the food carts and where the spring water Trail crosses 82nd. There is a nice petite girl there with very attractive face, I believe she used to work at candy on Holgate. Also for fans of Jessica, she is at the same location.

  11. #9364
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the same camp as you guys. I think if the girls understood there was a market for this and they didn't have to provide FS, we'd see more doing it. The closest I've found is Leah at Zen Foot on Hall. She's not real young but she's good looking, gives a great massage, and knows how to make you happy.
    I understand Leah only offers a limited menu. That's fine with me. I don't want a full menu anyways. But how limited is it? HE and PM only? Or are there other menu options?

  12. #9363

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by RamboRocky  [View Original Post]
    I am new too but I think the reference is to TNABoard! Please correct me if I am wrong guys!
    I recently made the switch. It's sometimes referred to as GPS.

  13. #9362

    CiCi at Love Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Anyone here find time to slip away to stuff a Chinese turkey today?
    I received the text about a new girl in town. Definitely been needing it after my experience at another parlor with a way more mature woman. Will keep ya'll updated on that shooting star review soon. Really don't know where they keep finding these youngins.

    The booker has been really accommodating, and got me scheduled in late after closing time for an extra $.

    Normal business as per usual, entering the lobby and waiting for about 2 minutes in the dark (I guess she was returning back to the shop after initially closing).

    Hot damn. If I saw her out at Trader Joes, I'm definitely looking back twice. Greeted by a low cut cleavage silver dress and incredible bust, she seem a little bit shy and reserved. I tried to brush up against those melons as she led me into the room, but was softly rejected. Here I am, thinking it's going to be a simple ending, happily.

    I handed over the donation with a little extra, and bypassed a negotiation. Opted out of the CBJ and decided to experiment freedom style, spread eagle. There's just something about starting at a full chest while it looks back at you. A few minutes in, the shy girl I met is gone and she caved. Once she started moaning like a damsel in distress, the balloon got filled before I could count to Z. She cleaned me up with a hotel towel, and that hit the spot.

    Operation Chinese Turkey: Complete.

  14. #9361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Thanksgiving

    Anyone here find time to slip away to stuff a Chinese turkey today?

  15. #9360
    Welll the break started early for me earlier in the week. Coco did a great job on giving me the works. Every spot she massaged became and felt better. Used other tools other than the hands such as her breasts to excite certain areas.

    I didn't really touch her myself. I just leaned back and let her do her magic. Really nice lady and finished me off with a BBJ. Coco though didn't remove herself away from me right away. She just kept suckin and suckin. Probably enjoys watching her clients squirm.

    Glad I went with Pick\ Massage. Will be returning next time I'm on se 122nd.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape