Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 41297
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36872

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this Latina in Arlington?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/056601528920
    Saw her within last month. Pictures are honest, she seemed a decent person. Had no problems and a good time. Would repeat.

  2. #36871
    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this Latina in Arlington?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/056601528920
    Saw some reviews on her few weeks back. They were positive I believe. I will give her a try this week and let you know if you haven't seen her by then.

  3. #36870

    Once and done

    Quote Originally Posted by Ldwldwldw  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this Latina in Arlington?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/056601528920
    I had a dream once and wasn't impressed enough to go back.

  4. #36869
    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice now and both times were a good time. First time was a car date off Beach and St John's Bluff with BBBJ catch and release, second visit was at her safe incall, also on Beach, east of 295 with CFS. She is thick with a nice booty, big rack and soft we'll keep skin. Doesn't really get into it and isn't overly friendly but I get the feeling she is just shy. No signs of candy use that I saw. She told me that she stay between a place on Beach Blvd and a house off Belfort. Roses are standard. She is a drama free good time so I'll definitely repeat as funds are available.

  5. #36868

    Info on Latina

    Does anyone have any info on this Latina in Arlington?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/056601528920

  6. #36867

  7. #36866

    I guess I will find out

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    I can see where you might say that she was in control of the session the first time you saw her. She probably has to be with most guys. BUT. Rest easy. On my second visit it was all me. I did what I wanted and she followed along. Just take the lead and go with it. HINT: The second visit was better than the first. Wrap your head around that one.
    Booked another hour with her today.

  8. #36865

    Rest easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    In all honesty I was skeptical and quite nervous booking with this agency. I never have gone through this kind of process before and the donation was quite high. All I have to say is worth every single bit of donation. She might be the hottest girl I've seen in the hobby and if she isn't, then she's tied with the hottest. I scheduled an hour with all extras and just wow! I can't say enough good things. Miu Miu is legitimately as beautiful as a K-Pop girl. I was legitimately shocked at her beauty. Pretty sure her pics are her, but if they are not, then they are an amazing representation of what you will get. This is one of the best early Christmas gifts I have ever given myself. Miu will be gone in about a week, but said she might rotate back in March. After what I just experienced I wish she was rotating in every month.

    Possibly the only negative and it was only a slight negative is that it definitely felt like she wanted to be 100% in control of the session. Hopefully, that will lessen up next time I see her.
    I can see where you might say that she was in control of the session the first time you saw her. She probably has to be with most guys. BUT. Rest easy. On my second visit it was all me. I did what I wanted and she followed along. Just take the lead and go with it. HINT: The second visit was better than the first. Wrap your head around that one.

  9. #36864

    Jessica (Dr. Mom)

    I reached out to several girls on stg Wednesday evening. The only one that responded was Jessica (Dr. Mom). She came to my Hotel room and started with BBBJ for a few minutes and then I was ready to Pound her asshole! So I bent her over the couch and lubed up and stuck my cock inside her asshole and pounded her bunghole until I finally exploded!! In the cover of course. She cleaned up in the bathroom and then I sent her on her way. She isn't the best looking girl on stg, but she has always treated me right.

  10. #36863
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Yep. Those days were definitely good. Until LEO shut that section of Backpage down. A lot of good sites back then like Escorts.com. I think the Feds shut them down.
    That was the best site for finding escorts. Erotic Monkey is similar but not quite as good.

  11. #36862

    Jenn Jenn

    Anyone know what happened to Pawg Jenn.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/638115469065

  12. #36861

    Stella / Stacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Skaithius10  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Not finding much via search (recently).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/634560362841
    Have seen her last year. She has put on some weight and also has a bad knee. Had CBJ and then missionary. She cannot do k9 because of bad knee.

    She does have felonies in past and has been in and out of prison. She treated me with respect and I would say overall it was okay! Would not repeat.

  13. #36860
    Quote Originally Posted by TimCore  [View Original Post]
    The golden years. Backpages years. There were some gems. At least more than the stg girls we have now.
    Yep. Those days were definitely good. Until LEO shut that section of Backpage down. A lot of good sites back then like Escorts.com. I think the Feds shut them down.

  14. #36859

    Casper

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    So what's the verdict?
    The verdict is she ghosted me. Bleh.

    Rich.

  15. #36858

    Miu Miu bunny factory

    In all honesty I was skeptical and quite nervous booking with this agency. I never have gone through this kind of process before and the donation was quite high. All I have to say is worth every single bit of donation. She might be the hottest girl I've seen in the hobby and if she isn't, then she's tied with the hottest. I scheduled an hour with all extras and just wow! I can't say enough good things. Miu Miu is legitimately as beautiful as a K-Pop girl. I was legitimately shocked at her beauty. Pretty sure her pics are her, but if they are not, then they are an amazing representation of what you will get. This is one of the best early Christmas gifts I have ever given myself. Miu will be gone in about a week, but said she might rotate back in March. After what I just experienced I wish she was rotating in every month.

    Possibly the only negative and it was only a slight negative is that it definitely felt like she wanted to be 100% in control of the session. Hopefully, that will lessen up next time I see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape