Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 37356
-
11-30-24 22:34 #33321Senior Member

Posts: 371Why is Sarah in jail? I haven't seen her in a long time but she was good.
Originally Posted by PaulWall
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 20:46 #33320Senior Member

Posts: 484This is hilarious.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 20:06 #33319Senior Member

Posts: 68Unfortunately, she's in jail until late 2027. She was one of the best. I think she ate ass to keep the taste of alcohol out of her mouth.
Originally Posted by Rgv956
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 18:26 #33318Regular Member

Posts: 12Nope
Now that serendipity isn't there anymore, there's nothing really worth going to in that area. I will say that Mali Thai is a good massage but no extras available.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 15:07 #33317Senior Member

Posts: 929Maria
Maria needs a marketing class.
Originally Posted by Christabella
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 12:15 #33316Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 2Hey guys! Thanks for the super awesome reviews!
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
Fuck you all thanks for your patronage!
Xo.
-
11-29-24 22:07 #33315Senior Member

Posts: 50Sucks to hear it's only BJ now. Place does stink, hopefully price isn't 250 just for BJ. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by HookerLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 21:16 #33314Regular Member

Posts: 16WeSpa new mgmt
Anyone been to WeSpa since Tina left? Was planning to check it out next week and was wondering what it's like there now.
-
11-29-24 21:10 #33313Regular Member

Posts: 24Nothing special. Dirty section 8 apartment, less than exciting massage.
Originally Posted by Frozenzombies
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 17:02 #33312Senior Member

Posts: 465I agree
That smell in that house is so bad I had to stop going there Terrible. Mm686.
Originally Posted by HookerLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 16:14 #33311Senior Member

Posts: 96Northwestern Thai AMPs
Been out of the area for several months and wondering if any of the Thai AMPs along Northwestern worth visiting. There wasn't much when last I visited in the spring. TIA.
-
11-29-24 12:54 #33310Regular Member

Posts: 10JC Deep Tissue
JC's in Eastpointe gives a great massage and takes care your favorite organ.
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
My $.02.
-
11-28-24 13:28 #33309Senior Member

Posts: 503Amp
So what is left open around Shelby, sterling hts, Madison hts, Roseville areas? So many have shut down I can't keep track. It's been a while, is one recommended. Not looking for more than a great massage and basic tug.
-
11-27-24 23:11 #33308Senior Member

Posts: 556Polish Goblin.
Originally Posted by Jimjohn10
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 09:34 #33307Senior Member

Posts: 484Polish goblin
Every so often she comes up. Ad is one of the most deceiving ones I've seen. Don't even think maybe reviews are wrong or possibly exaggerated, like I did. Horrible massage, no real playing had to hand sanitize right away without ability to touch her. HJ was rushed. She's ugly, I try to be as nice as possible but these pictures can't be her. Just run.
Originally Posted by Jimjohn10
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




