Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 184 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2753
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1913

    Damage?

    Do you remember what the damage was for the CBJ? If only a qv cost it's not too awful but if you pay HH and only get a CBJ. Then I'd be pissed. It sounds like she's not worth the hassle.

    Quote Originally Posted by SafarirsS  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several months ago when she was up in Wethersfield. Good coms, but then delays and excuses when I got there. Claimed not to have a rubber so would only do a HJ, when I pulled one out she refused to do anything more than CBJ. Effectively a rip off.

  2. #1912
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about K in Wallingford? She's been posting for a while on Stg but this is tge 1st time I contacted her. Comms are good but she's at some motel called the Almar? I'm not from out that way so the spots don't ring a bell to me. Looks like a bit of a dump. If anyone has seen her and can affirm its safe I'd appreciate the reply.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...6/700938822837
    I saw her several months ago when she was up in Wethersfield. Good coms, but then delays and excuses when I got there. Claimed not to have a rubber so would only do a HJ, when I pulled one out she refused to do anything more than CBJ. Effectively a rip off.

  3. #1911

    Cammie / Alley / haircut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Oh Search for Cami. Nothing good reported.
    You can probably find these two under some of these keywords and variations. I saw Alley several times when she was by herself in Waterbury, but no longer interested after she ghosted me several times.

  4. #1910

    Content

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyDawgs  [View Original Post]
    Took me for $40 when I sent her cashapp for pics.
    Yeah man I actually asked her about her ad once was just for content. And she said that she now does meet ups. I never understood how the content exchange worked. There's too much trust involved for my liking. I actually want to go see Marie for the 3 hole QV for 100 but I'd love to at least have a backup for me since Meriden is like a 40 min drive. I'd hate to go home with blue balls.

  5. #1909
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about K in Wallingford? She's been posting for a while on Stg but this is tge 1st time I contacted her. Comms are good but she's at some motel called the Almar? I'm not from out that way so the spots don't ring a bell to me. Looks like a bit of a dump. If anyone has seen her and can affirm its safe I'd appreciate the reply.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...6/700938822837
    Took me for $40 when I sent her cashapp for pics.

  6. #1908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    She was one and done for me several years ago. I hear she's gone downhill from there. There was even an OD at her house.

    It's too bad, as she has a GREAT location for an incall.

  7. #1907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Woody did you find anything on her? That link was taking my to a page that just said 'no results found'.
    Sorry, try searching for Kayy in Hartford. That looks a lot like her.

  8. #1906
    Oh Search for Cami. Nothing good reported.

  9. #1905

    ?

    Woody did you find anything on her? That link was taking my to a page that just said 'no results found'.


  10. #1904

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Link, pics. More info please?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...r/505181971502

  11. #1903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about K in Wallingford? She's been posting for a while on Stg but this is tge 1st time I contacted her. Comms are good but she's at some motel called the Almar? I'm not from out that way so the spots don't ring a bell to me. Looks like a bit of a dump. If anyone has seen her and can affirm its safe I'd appreciate the reply.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...6/700938822837
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sear...archid=4758276

  12. #1902
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about K in Wallingford? She's been posting for a while on Stg but this is tge 1st time I contacted her. Comms are good but she's at some motel called the Almar? I'm not from out that way so the spots don't ring a bell to me. Looks like a bit of a dump. If anyone has seen her and can affirm its safe I'd appreciate the reply.
    Don't know her but Almarbs and Berlin Turnike about Cumberland Farms and across from 7/11. Not the best reputation. Lot of workers, ongvterm residents and generally sketchy people.

  13. #1901

    K in Wallingford

    Anyone know anything about K in Wallingford? She's been posting for a while on Stg but this is tge 1st time I contacted her. Comms are good but she's at some motel called the Almar? I'm not from out that way so the spots don't ring a bell to me. Looks like a bit of a dump. If anyone has seen her and can affirm its safe I'd appreciate the reply.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...6/700938822837
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241127_131118_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241127_131125_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241127_131136_Chrome.jpg‎  

  14. #1900
    Quote Originally Posted by DanoNew  [View Original Post]
    Seen this poster a couple times on stg wondering if there legit and what extra services they might offer?
    Link, pics. More info please?

  15. #1899
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    I tried, no joy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape