Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 1387
-
12-16-24 16:27 #802Senior Member

Posts: 267Hilo Hattie
She is back in town and has a bun in the oven. She hosts out of her Mom's house and the first time I saw her, her mom was home so it was a little awkward. Second time I got a room and the experience was much better.
Thinking of seeing Barbiebabe this week price is higher than usual with an unknow on what is on the menu. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Barbiebabe..
-
11-28-24 14:37 #801Regular Member

Posts: 12Results May Vary?
Man, that is hard to believe. Not sure what I did wrong. I cannot figure these cuddlers out.
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 22:10 #800Senior Member

Posts: 132Princess Maria
Dude, Princess Maria is definitely not platonic only. Not FS, but clothes come off and fun parts are touched.
Originally Posted by Bulldog35
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 14:29 #799Senior Member

Posts: 99Taymarie911
Saw her Tuesday. I don't recommend.
-
11-25-24 12:29 #798Senior Member

Posts: 49Princess Maria
She blacked me also just not worth it platonic cuddles.
Originally Posted by Sam800
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 10:25 #797Senior Member

Posts: 43Ker Bear
I would'nt go to her place, it's stinking with pet poop all.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer73
[View Original Post]
Over. Nice lady but the service was mediocre. I would see her again in an outcall as she was playfull.
Stay safe.
-OC.
-
11-23-24 20:07 #796Senior Member

Posts: 41Has anyone seen Ker_Bear?
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Ker_Bear
Looking to see this one soon. Wondering if anyone has any information. Thanks in advance.
-
11-20-24 11:56 #795Senior Member

Posts: 127Aciira
Have talked to her and she is still open for business, her titties still doing there thang and so is the rest of her. Yes someone blabbed and then she cut them off so they put in a complaint and got her banned.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 16:42 #794Senior Member

Posts: 132Extras
Go with the flow is always good advice. But I've also had cuddlers say "I'm not an escort" right after they listed their prices for extras. Ummm, I think maybe you are hon.
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]
Anyway, being willing to pay for extras is going with the flow. And asking up front is not. It's also the best way to get blocked, banned or even arrested (see other thread).
-
11-19-24 15:39 #793Senior Member

Posts: 734It just means they get paid for the session. A few girls are non-pros and there is no charge to cuddle with them. You can do a search for non-pros but most are fat.
Originally Posted by Threeed1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 14:55 #792Senior Member

Posts: 766Acira
I see her page got banned, somebody must've been saying too much.
-
11-19-24 10:16 #791Senior Member

Posts: 228Exactly, it's all about flow. They will do it on their own if they're comfortable with you.
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 09:36 #790Senior Member

Posts: 43Extra
I agree with you. I don't offer to pay extra to cuddlers before meeting them. It always lead to beyond cuddles during the second half of the session. I tip them after the session if I like it. Sometimes it doesn't happen on the first appointment but I have seen them open up after a few appointments.
Originally Posted by Jay1646
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 23:23 #789Regular Member

Posts: 2What's does it mean if a cuddler is a "pro"?
Originally Posted by DickWad91
[View Original Post]
Evidently, there are two Marias-one is cuddlewith Maria and the other is princess Maria. Which did you mean?
Oh, princess Maria has already blocked me because she said I asked out her with my post on here. Geez.
-
11-18-24 15:40 #788Senior Member

Posts: 132Why do y'all ask them for extras?
Originally Posted by Sam800
[View Original Post]
This is where most of you mess up. You got these regular girls feeling like they're a 304 with these questions.
Just go with the flow. I've never paid extra for any. Sex, HJ, touching. Nothing. It all just happens.









Reply With Quote





