Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 1359 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 33059
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27689
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Will now post these just to bother you, ya f $&ckin a hole. Simps forgive and allow this to happen to all of us.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/912305108872
    LOL. You're not 'bothering me' in the least.

    You're just coming across like an obsessed adolescent little crybaby upset things didn't go their way.

    Your reaction to my post only solidifies the 'adolescent' observation – you have some growing up to do.

    Carrying that victimized venom around isn't healthy.

    I will not respond any further to this thread. Post away if that helps.

  2. #27688
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Steph link is dead. Any others or pics?
    I've seen Steph several times now. She does set a timer but if you treat her right she'll treat you right and the timer won't matter, I usually go over. She really gets into it if you know what you're doing and reciprocate. She's always clean and doesn't have demons. She travels around but always advertises in Middletown when she's working. I definitely recommend, I don't have pics though unfortunately.

  3. #27687

    For MaxThrust

    Will now post these just to bother you, ya f $&ckin a hole. Simps forgive and allow this to happen to all of us.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/912305108872

  4. #27686
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Get over it.

    Everyone in the hobby has been ripped off at some juncture (it happens). You posted the report and made people aware.

    Time to move on for God's sake.
    IMO, it's never too often to out thieves. It's a public service announcement.

  5. #27685
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Steph link is dead. Any others or pics?
    She will pop up on skip the games when she is available. Just check now and then. I have seen her a couple times. Pretty good service, but a little business like.

  6. #27684
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Guess who reached out saying she would send pics?. "I'll take pics now. I had someone else using my profile and kept changing my numbers. I just fixed it". Still haven't received pictures. LOL.

    Stay Away. Will post whenever SHE does.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/837130398548
    Dude. Get over it.

    Everyone in the hobby has been ripped off at some juncture (it happens). You posted the report and made people aware.

    Time to move on for God's sake.

  7. #27683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234

    Caution!

    Quote Originally Posted by NotinComparabl  [View Original Post]
    I guess she's Middletown, but anyone see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/543194232481
    I see evidence in the pics that they weren't taken in North America. Maybe she's real, but I think they're pro photos doctored with AI to elude image searches. Is she asking for a deposit by any chance?

  8. #27682
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/894495647150

    I saw Steph recently for the first time. Staying in a cheap motel off 91.

    She was very pleasant, clean and no obvious signs of demons.

    Set a timer for the 30 minute date and reminded me towards the end that our time was close to the end.

    Pictures are more flattering than in person and for this reason. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/778387678605

    Also saw Jenn not too long ago.

    Same thing though. Very pleasant, seemed normal but will not repeat because I found her less attractive in person.

    Lastly, finally got around to seeing Hailee.

    I was a little surprised in that she was very pleasant with a bit of a hippy vibe to her.

    Seemed healthy, no signs of demons but states she smokes weed.

    Session was fun but her fake enthusiasm was a little much. Went over the agreed upon time and was happy she didn't rush me out the door.

    Her room had a patio entrance off the parking lot which made things more discreet.

    I might repeat but timing with her is difficult.
    Steph link is dead. Any others or pics?

  9. #27681

    Guess who??

    Guess who reached out saying she would send pics?. "I'll take pics now. I had someone else using my profile and kept changing my numbers. I just fixed it". Still haven't received pictures. LOL.

    Stay Away. Will post whenever SHE does.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/837130398548

  10. #27680
    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise71  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a name or have experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/663526320248
    Looks a lot better in pictures than in person. Works out of an apartment and live with her son.

  11. #27679

    Visiting

    I guess she's Middletown, but anyone see her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/543194232481

  12. #27678

    Sara BBJ anal 631-639-4802

    Sara BBJ anal 631-639-4802.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/552864348148

    Sara is from Columbia. I believe the limited photos are real. She has a beautiful huge butt and boobs. She is thick and curvy, but not a BBW. Face is regular. No signs of demons. Working out of a budget motel in East Hartford. I have been to this motel before without any issue. Comms were good. Her English is limited but there was enough to get through the session.

    Service was pretty good but not an enthusiastic GFE that I am always on the hunt for. I just needed my fix of a big Latina booty.

    Prices are 100/150/250. Greek and bare are extra.

  13. #27677

    Shay

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBook12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/115003848379

    I have a plan date with this one. Any info before I pull the trigger?

    Currently still on the fence.
    Check the reviews on this forum.

  14. #27676
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...l/115003848379

    I have a plan date with this one. Any info before I pull the trigger?

    Currently still on the fence.

  15. #27675

    A few more reviews

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/894495647150

    I saw Steph recently for the first time. Staying in a cheap motel off 91.

    She was very pleasant, clean and no obvious signs of demons.

    Set a timer for the 30 minute date and reminded me towards the end that our time was close to the end.

    Pictures are more flattering than in person and for this reason. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/778387678605

    Also saw Jenn not too long ago.

    Same thing though. Very pleasant, seemed normal but will not repeat because I found her less attractive in person.

    Lastly, finally got around to seeing Hailee.

    I was a little surprised in that she was very pleasant with a bit of a hippy vibe to her.

    Seemed healthy, no signs of demons but states she smokes weed.

    Session was fun but her fake enthusiasm was a little much. Went over the agreed upon time and was happy she didn't rush me out the door.

    Her room had a patio entrance off the parking lot which made things more discreet.

    I might repeat but timing with her is difficult.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape