Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 33046
-
11-27-24 21:23 #27691Banned Member

Posts: 495Fuck that
Ruin this ***** Dean. I've never seen her, nor have I been ripped off (knock on wood). But I respect what Dean is doing. And eye for an eye. Fuck her world up Dean.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 20:41 #27690Senior Member

Posts: 672Bait and switch gang
See my post 27613.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
It was only a black lady till a while ago, but now she added a south american too. But you will not see anyone like the picture posted.
Having said that, safe and no deposit. Just that, don't expect to see the girl in the pic.
-
11-27-24 19:08 #27689Senior Member

Posts: 532LOL. You're not 'bothering me' in the least.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
You're just coming across like an obsessed adolescent little crybaby upset things didn't go their way.
Your reaction to my post only solidifies the 'adolescent' observation – you have some growing up to do.
Carrying that victimized venom around isn't healthy.
I will not respond any further to this thread. Post away if that helps.
-
11-27-24 18:17 #27688Senior Member

Posts: 121I've seen Steph several times now. She does set a timer but if you treat her right she'll treat you right and the timer won't matter, I usually go over. She really gets into it if you know what you're doing and reciprocate. She's always clean and doesn't have demons. She travels around but always advertises in Middletown when she's working. I definitely recommend, I don't have pics though unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 15:18 #27687Senior Member

Posts: 328For MaxThrust
Will now post these just to bother you, ya f $&ckin a hole. Simps forgive and allow this to happen to all of us.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/912305108872
-
11-27-24 14:24 #27686Senior Member

Posts: 738IMO, it's never too often to out thieves. It's a public service announcement.
Originally Posted by MaxThrust
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 08:42 #27685Senior Member

Posts: 1645She will pop up on skip the games when she is available. Just check now and then. I have seen her a couple times. Pretty good service, but a little business like.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 08:29 #27684Senior Member

Posts: 532Dude. Get over it.
Originally Posted by Deanage
[View Original Post]
Everyone in the hobby has been ripped off at some juncture (it happens). You posted the report and made people aware.
Time to move on for God's sake.
-
11-27-24 07:18 #27683Senior Member

Posts: 1234Caution!
I see evidence in the pics that they weren't taken in North America. Maybe she's real, but I think they're pro photos doctored with AI to elude image searches. Is she asking for a deposit by any chance?
Originally Posted by NotinComparabl
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 23:06 #27682Senior Member

Posts: 976Steph link is dead. Any others or pics?
Originally Posted by Zinn2008
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 21:13 #27681Senior Member

Posts: 328Guess who??
Guess who reached out saying she would send pics?. "I'll take pics now. I had someone else using my profile and kept changing my numbers. I just fixed it". Still haven't received pictures. LOL.
Stay Away. Will post whenever SHE does.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/837130398548
-
11-26-24 19:34 #27680Senior Member

Posts: 523Looks a lot better in pictures than in person. Works out of an apartment and live with her son.
Originally Posted by Franchise71
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 19:21 #27679Regular Member

Posts: 3Visiting
I guess she's Middletown, but anyone see her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/middl...-/543194232481
-
11-26-24 14:26 #27678Senior Member

Posts: 1645Sara BBJ anal 631-639-4802
Sara BBJ anal 631-639-4802.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/552864348148
Sara is from Columbia. I believe the limited photos are real. She has a beautiful huge butt and boobs. She is thick and curvy, but not a BBW. Face is regular. No signs of demons. Working out of a budget motel in East Hartford. I have been to this motel before without any issue. Comms were good. Her English is limited but there was enough to get through the session.
Service was pretty good but not an enthusiastic GFE that I am always on the hunt for. I just needed my fix of a big Latina booty.
Prices are 100/150/250. Greek and bare are extra.
-
11-26-24 14:26 #27677Senior Member

Posts: 734Shay
Check the reviews on this forum.
Originally Posted by BlackBook12
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



