Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 197 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 97 147 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 247 297 697 1197 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 25057
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22117

    Taylor

    Has anyone seen her? She used to be at Gina's old place on the loop downtown and before that in central falls. Her ad lists body rubs and lingerie modeling so I doubt she's full service but I'm curious what's on her menu.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...093/4014280504

  2. #22116
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    That's Jo, not Tara. Tara is reasonably attractive and very slender with great nips. Generally considered a dead fish. I saw her again about 3 weeks ago for a meh gummy followed by a fun island tour.

    This gal, Jo, is not reasonably attractive, but she has a great attitude and her gummy is fantastic. She's doing doubles often with an older red head whose name I don't know.
    Thanks Newbie. Had the link right, name backwards. If I remember correctly Jo and Tara worked together for a bit.

  3. #22115

    Hell no

    I'd save money and use my hand. I had an appointment with Lara from Tryst at 11 a. Went to do errands asked if she could bump it up to 10 a. Crickets. I know her and Rosiee Gemma Zee are tight but whatever. I reached out at 12 p for Gemma Zee, yeah I've available she says. Shit I'm in luck ready to blow my load. Said I'm gtg can be there in 30 min. Nothing I've seen both multiple times but Gemma blew me off last week with the child bullshit excuse so I'm all set with both. Money earned is money saved. Need to find a reliable favorite that isn't overpriced. Any ideas, must be physically attractive and a non smoker. Preferred under 40 yo. I know, it's not out there yet one can dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Damn 50 year old aka 55 or up asking for 140 qv. Geez.

  4. #22114

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Now for something completely different as they used to say on Monte Python: Once, long ago and far away, I got a BBBJ from a very attractive big tit GILF without teeth-she took her dentures out. It was phenomenal! Felt like fucking a pussy raw, and she had a pretty face, so both the visual and tactile stimuli were there. I've never been able to find that since then. But I've seen some reports on this board before, I can't recall who but searching does not bring up reports, only other queries about it. Does anyone here have any recent recommendations for this in or near RI?

    Thanks.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/dawn-escort-cranston-740205

    You might be thinking of Dawn used to host in a house in Cranston with her sister Deanna who is also a provider.

    I never seen Dawn. I remember hearing that about her. I used to see Deanna frequently who was a great cheap GFE nympho. Haven't seen or heard from them in a couple years. Not sure if they're still around.

  5. #22113
    Quote Originally Posted by MaleSlutBrah  [View Original Post]
    So went down to providence for the First time and my nasty got the better of me, we took a shower (I met her early am, 6 to be the time) I tried using my K girl experience with her to wash up) she gave a great BBBJ and lots of ball licks, then went to a room with a mattress and she put her ass up and told me to fuck her. Went with that for about 10 minutes and then pulled out and fucked her mouth until she swallowed. She dropped down and told me to fuck her ass some more while she tickled her clit, paid her $300 for 2 hrs she was a great fuck, she loved that I came from Boston to see her and I'm sure the 300 was the reason, but damn that ass was great.
    Next time bring her clean needles she'll fuck you for free. That's what I used to do.

  6. #22112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4548
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...s/689662029848

    I think she goes by Tara and has great reviews in Eastern Connecticut.
    Damn 50 year old aka 55 or up asking for 140 qv. Geez.

  7. #22111

    T for Gummies

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...s/689662029848

    I think she goes by Tara and has great reviews in Eastern Connecticut.
    I've seen Tara, who usually goes by T, and that isn't her. If you find her she does give a great gummy, has amazing nipples, and is the one that is reviewed on the Eastern CT board. I just tried finding her and could not. The fact that she goes by T makes her difficult to search for with all the T Girls out there.

  8. #22110

    Jo

    That's Jo, not Tara. Tara is reasonably attractive and very slender with great nips. Generally considered a dead fish. I saw her again about 3 weeks ago for a meh gummy followed by a fun island tour.

    This gal, Jo, is not reasonably attractive, but she has a great attitude and her gummy is fantastic. She's doing doubles often with an older red head whose name I don't know.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...s/689662029848

    I think she goes by Tara and has great reviews in Eastern Connecticut.

  9. #22109
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Now for something completely different as they used to say on Monte Python: Once, long ago and far away, I got a BBBJ from a very attractive big tit GILF without teeth-she took her dentures out. It was phenomenal! Felt like fucking a pussy raw, and she had a pretty face, so both the visual and tactile stimuli were there. I've never been able to find that since then. But I've seen some reports on this board before, I can't recall who but searching does not bring up reports, only other queries about it. Does anyone here have any recent recommendations for this in or near RI?

    Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...s/689662029848

    I think she goes by Tara and has great reviews in Eastern Connecticut.

  10. #22108

    Gummies?

    Now for something completely different as they used to say on Monte Python: Once, long ago and far away, I got a BBBJ from a very attractive big tit GILF without teeth-she took her dentures out. It was phenomenal! Felt like fucking a pussy raw, and she had a pretty face, so both the visual and tactile stimuli were there. I've never been able to find that since then. But I've seen some reports on this board before, I can't recall who but searching does not bring up reports, only other queries about it. Does anyone here have any recent recommendations for this in or near RI?

    Thanks.

  11. #22107

    Meagan or Cloe?

    Anyone got any intel on this one? I did some research and it may be Meagan or Cloe from 15 years ago. Before my time but reviews weren't great but wondering if anyone has any more recent info? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/providence/female-escorts/caucasian_w/fall-time-fun-let-me-cater-to-/234825944185

  12. #22106

    Diamond is a waste of time

    For 2 days now I've tried to meet up with her and all she ever does is answer "ok" or drop off for long periods of time. I'm assuming the demons have won.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...n/513636576007

  13. #22105
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGee  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice now in the last year. She is pricey, which is why I've only seen her twice. I don't dabble much anymore in the hobby but when I do I prefer higher quality and will spend more for it. I think she's totally worth it. Both times I did the hour and I was there for nearly 2-3 hours. PM if you want more details.
    Can you share details of the visits? I've been wanting to see her too.

  14. #22104

    Saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Slrecon  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone, guys I need your help I've been wanting to see this girl Ariel. I do have her on Snapchat and she post little videos every now and then and she looks extremely hot your feet is $500 for 30 minutes so before I take the plunge with that type of money I was wondering if anybody had the pleasure of being with her and she were the 500. That would be the most I've ever paid for just one girl. There was a time that I used to get a twosome for $200 for an hour. The good old times I miss them. Thanks for any feedback.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ariel-720
    I've seen her twice now in the last year. She is pricey, which is why I've only seen her twice. I don't dabble much anymore in the hobby but when I do I prefer higher quality and will spend more for it. I think she's totally worth it. Both times I did the hour and I was there for nearly 2-3 hours. PM if you want more details.

  15. #22103

    What's the deal with Jasmine MEB already?

    I've tried contacting her several times different ways in the past 2 months but got crickets. I've seen her many times and I thought she considered me a regular, at least that's what she said two months ago. Most gents who have posted said they have had the same problem, but a couple of her regulars told me they had no problem getting appointments. So, for whatever reason, she's apparently cherry picking. Maybe somebody can update us on what's going on. She's a total babe as far as looks, and defintely the best looking and best skilled cum-swallower I've been able to find in several years.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape