Thread: The Rat Trap
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 11067
-
12-07-24 12:13 #10872Senior Member

Posts: 335Bad in what way?
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-24 12:05 #10871Senior Member

Posts: 941I am overseas at the moment in Europe 🇪127482;
You would not believe how bad the economys are here.
-
12-04-24 21:56 #10870Senior Member

Posts: 1125Rachel was like that the first time I got her close. She got an attitude the first time and kind of killed the mood. Same MO, always on her phone. She was texting someone as she was giving me a BBBJ once. After that though, things opened up a lot. She started telling me how she liked it. So do a repeat and see what happens. Some of these girls get treated in a way that makes it hard for them to get into it and some just have a hard time getting an O from just sex. Maybe you'll have a better time on the 2nd round or maybe she's cold and you can cut her off.
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-24 16:57 #10869Senior Member

Posts: 742Yes a few times. I had an UTR who was young she used to always be on her phone but her body was so damn hot and she could take a pounding and one day she hit me up told me she had a room so I headed over. We did the usual but I could tell she was distracted not the normal whatever attitude. She said her and her BF just had a fight I said I can leave if you want if your not in the mood to see anyone and she said no she likes hanging out with me and talking. We talked for a minute and she started a nice BBBJ I picked her up turned her over and I noticed she wasn't reaching for the phone and started throwing it back on me hard so I went all in. All the sudden the grip gets really tight and she starts to collapse but I don't give up the stroke and she starts moaning really loud and then gives a big scream and I feel something wet dripping down my balls. She all the sudden gets mad at me pushing me away saying my BF is going to kill me if he finds out I squirted on you. I laughed and said don't tell him but she got really upset saying I was mad and I usually distract myself on my phone so I don't O but I was mad and wanted to see if I could destroy you and you ended up wearing me out instead. We laughed and I left after that she would hit me up a few times and never took that phone out again but she was so angry the first time I made her squirt I me I was afraid she wouldn't see me anymore. My advice see her again she may have liked it and will start treating you different like a side dick lmao.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 19:38 #10868Senior Member

Posts: 1125It's happened to me a couple times, usually a telltale sign they're with someone. Sometimes it's an emotional thing / They don't enjoy what they're doing and don't want to O with a client since it'll mean they're enjoying themselves. Had a girl push me off her to keep herself from cumming once. She felt bad about it and said she can only do that with her bf. At least she was nice enough to finish me with a BBBJCIM afterwards.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
The best ones are the ones that O or get really close and then the session heats up, start DFK when they had a no kissing rule before. Legz is one of those. I've gotten her there a few times and then suddenly she's pulling out the coconut oil and wants an impromptu trip to Greece.
-
12-03-24 16:29 #10867Banned Member

Posts: 857Mad because you made her orgasm?
Met a provider I have in rotation recently after not seeing her for 9 months. Mostly schedule and funds. She comes over and is in a decent mood. She is riding CG which she does not do normally, and all of a sudden is screaming and gushes out. I am like "meh, don't care. Its okay to use the hotel bed as a toilet."
She was sort of angry she had a major O. Did I remind her of some ex or she was suppose to do that with the bf? Either way, anyone ever experienced an angry provider after the girl came? This has been buggin my brain. (Yes she texted me a few days later to get together soon, but I am not replying to that).
-
11-26-24 20:04 #10866Senior Member

Posts: 464Me too
One small argumentative post years ago for me. It must be more hassle to take us off moderation than to moderate our posts. That's all I can figure.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 16:48 #10865Senior Member

Posts: 621Moderation
I've been on moderation since day one almost. Ya know chicks like bad boys, so when I'm out at bars chilling, I tell the girls. "ya know I'm on permanent moderation on the USA forum, it's like instant wet pussy.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 16:09 #10864Senior Member

Posts: 1172I'm on moderation myself but I'm not too sure on why. I have an idea but it's just a guess. Do you know why you are?
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 10:46 #10863Banned Member

Posts: 857Not worth it brother. Don't end up like me on perm moderation.
Just post the links of the ads for the gals to avoid under the negative report section. Eventually the cockroaches move on. Be safe bro.
-
11-25-24 21:56 #10862Senior Member

Posts: 941I hope they make an exception for overseas scammers.
Originally Posted by TRowePrice
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 18:01 #10861Banned Member

Posts: 857While you can post whatever you want on this thread- you cannot put someone personal identifiable information such as mugshot or official home address, tax payer number etc. But you can post general stuff to warn people here.
-
11-25-24 12:00 #10860Senior Member

Posts: 941Message for A2
There are alot of scammers pretending to be working girls.
Since I know how to hack. May I post there personal information if they are outside the USA. Phone #, IP address, Continent, Country of origin, and photos. So that way the users of this forum can see who they really are.
-
11-24-24 12:51 #10859Senior Member

Posts: 27That makes sense.
That actually does make sense. I'll sometimes see prices advertised differently on different sites for the same girl.
Originally Posted by Carlosa
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 09:39 #10858Senior Member

Posts: 784Ooh. I need a Dirty Woman












Reply With Quote






