Thread: Agency Discussion and Review
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 899 of 899
-
11-26-24 19:27 #14Senior Member

Posts: 374Miu Miu
Saw Velvet last week, so had to check out Miu this week. She is a very beautiful woman. The pictures on the site are her and are accurate. Very sensual and gives an amazing BJ. She was very personable and took direction well. Pussy was beautiful and tasted great. Body and face definitely a 10 on this girl. Looking forward to Amy, she looks amazing.
-
11-25-24 22:43 #13Senior Member

Posts: 1016Super Cute Adorable Amy at Bunny Factory
FYI.
Saw Bunny Factory just updated their site to list this Korean-Vietnamese Young Amy.
https://www.bunnyfactory.net/copy-of-miu-miu
-
11-25-24 20:47 #12Senior Member

Posts: 48Bunny Miu
Went Saturday and got the full menu if you know you know and all I'll say is I'd paid double no issue, the level of talent is 40 x better then I've had so until they leave I'll be a regular, I have seen the new girl Amy listed but her face looks photo shopped to hell and back but if that's her body I'm down.
-
11-25-24 17:15 #11Regular Member

Posts: 19Miu Miu MSOG. AMAZING
So I went back (actually I have been back 2 x now but just getting around to posting). I saw Velvet again first and had an amazing time just like my first time. But now that she has left it seems I saw Miu Miu over the weekend. Miu Miu isn't a spinner per se but she is amazingly good looking and her ass is PHAT! As I said before, it is almost feeling like a Brazilian mixed with a Korean to me and I likey likey.
I won't go over everything as it has already been said but I will say that I haven't been disappointed since I started going, and AMP's feel lack luster now. Kinda like shopping at target then going to Kmart right afterwards. Sure they have something you need and they are cheaper, but you just know they aren't as good. Anyway seems Velvet is gone now and Amy is replacing her. I will try and see AMY this weekend after Thanksgiving and report back. If any of you see her first DM me details or post about it!
Keep this going as the more we communicate the better our experiences.
Have fun and stay safe.
-
11-25-24 08:28 #10Regular Member

Posts: 3Screening
What was the screening process like. It looks like they are part of a kgirl agency.
Originally Posted by GoneFishing888
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 01:35 #9Regular Member

Posts: 8It is worthed it.
Originally Posted by BlazeAdams
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 23:55 #8Senior Member

Posts: 90Ding dong wtf
Are we 10? Obviously this is a selfie lolololollollol.
Originally Posted by FloridaMan19
[View Original Post]
But with that being said. I'm going to visit.
-
11-23-24 16:31 #7Senior Member

Posts: 79Velvet
Hoping to meet Velvet soon. Thanks for the review.
Checking out her other reviews at #346350 TER.
-
11-23-24 14:28 #6Regular Member

Posts: 8K girl from Bunny.
I went and see Velvet, she is beautiful and provided a amazing service, she greet me at the door with her sexy lingery. We walked in her room, she took off mu clothes and hung them up. FDK and took me to the bath and took shower together with a BBJ. Her tongue is killing my ding dong. She gave me a new Towel and dry me up. Then in her bed she gave me a amazing BBJ in front of a big mirror. Her amazing tongue make my little boy only last about 2 minutes on RCG. She clean me up with a hot towel and it felt so good. She told me relax and let her massage me because we have alot of time for a second shot (about 40 mins left for an Hr session). We talked and after 15 minutes massage she turn me over and doing GFE like a porn movie. My boy got up and doing some work this time. Doggy and a deep deep bouncing from behind and I front of the mirror. Finish with a mission. I recommend doing a extra with 1 hr. It is life time experience.
-
11-20-24 21:19 #5Senior Member

Posts: 131Vetting process
That is the catch 22 for many I think.
I am curious. What sort of screening do the indies other agencies in this area do? Where I am at a lot of the indies often require similar information. There is a more prominent review / message board that can / does serve as a go between for hobbyists and providers. Is there a similar board for this area? PMs welcome.
P411 for what it's worth isn't based in the USA.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 10:56 #4Senior Member

Posts: 413Vetting process
I don't have the higher end tier recommendations like I used to have back in Ny when BestGfe or even Eccie.net, utopia guide, were the review boards of choice before everything was shut down. And I can't get into my TER account where I reviewed at least 50 escorts. I can not afford any sort of actual real name, work or other insane requirements they want. These agencies are controlled by extremely nefarious groups. If they're ever busted they have a record of your actual identity. Vetting web sites like P411 have the same information. It's frustrating because I've been to several high end k girl agencies in NYC back 2000-2010. I know how smoking hot these girls are. More like courtesans trained to tease and please then typical escorts. If you have anything to lose think with your big head. Having said that I wish I could find a safe way to vet myself.
-
11-19-24 21:44 #3Senior Member

Posts: 131Miu Miu
Miu Miu is a superstar. Lucky Jacksonville has her. 381938 Check out her reviews on there 8. 5 overall rating.
Taller truly sexy K goddess. One of my faves.
"She is a true smoke show, one of the most exotic Korean women I've ever encountered, and her charm is impossible to overlook. Beyond her stunning appearance, Miu Miu has a warmth and kindness that make her all the more enchanting. ".
She's well worth the visit and will make happy memories.
-
11-19-24 16:14 #2Senior Member

Posts: 79Starting
Starting a thread similar to other cities so it's easier to follow the agency girls as opposed to AMP or MP girls.
Thanks.
-
11-19-24 15:43 #1Senior Member

Posts: 79Agency Discussion and Review
Starting a user blog to discuss agency girls and reviews in Jacksonville!









Reply With Quote






