Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 198 of 1135 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 248 298 698 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 17016
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14061

    Thanks for the list!

    Great list, seems up to date and accurate as well. Monger on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Here is a link to my list of AMPs on Google My Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...sQ&usp=sharing.

    I only shared the Columbus area plus Delaware and Marion for now. This is pretty much every AMP I know of in the are. Open to suggestions, edits, etc.

    This is from a dummy Google account so no personal info is real.

  2. #14060

    May's

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Yes, May sold it recently, but the name did not change. It has been May's for some time, ever since May bought it after working there.

    I tested out the new ownership a couple weeks ago. Do not be fooled by them advertising on STG. This place is so legit, there isn't even a flip. The massage itself is not any better than any other AMP either.
    I had a feeling May's was legit despite advertising on STG because of the pictures they used in their ads, safe to say they're very different from the usual ones, but thanks for the confirmation.

  3. #14059

    First review is a bit sus

    Me thinks something suspicious about this first review. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyMj89  [View Original Post]
    Kay is great. I know she has been reviewed a million times, but I think she is the one of the best providers in the city. Columbus is pretty dry, she is definitely top 3.

    Her spot near the Marcus theater off 23 is easy to get to, not too difficult to navigate, and comfortable. I have done nuru, standard massage and with CBJ. I don't mind staying covered, so it works for me.

    I had a decent experience at Sky Spa last week. The provider was nothing special to look at, but I think more may be on the table for the right price. Left happy, fine spot. May go back, idk.

    I'd also love to meet Emily, so pass her info along in a DM if you have it!

  4. #14058

    Samantha

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ist-67416.html

    Has anyone met Samantha before? I know this ad says Vegas but she says she's in an apt off Lane. I'm chatting with her on Telegram but wanted to see if anyone else has seen her.

  5. #14057

    This looks to good to be true.

    But just in case, anyone? Though I guess if she is real she's legit and your balls will be bluer when you leave than when you arrived.

    https://columbus.craigslist.org/hws/...799079967.html

  6. #14056
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack10  [View Original Post]
    Kay it's bull shit man don't worth it, her rates are too high she got 2 sons every time rush no fiv extra for eat kitty extra for everything.
    I concur with this review. Tried to charge $$. 80 for 2 pops and rushed the whole time claiming she was late for a hair appointment while on the phone with her "son" who was "trying to have her come get him" sounds like a bunch of bullshit. Didn't have a massage table like she claimed and the room was just an empty hotel room. She claimed that she was a MT and would provide a soothing sensual atmosphere with candles and oil and a deep tissue massage but she didn't have anything. A complete rip off. Paid $. 80 for an hour massage and the whole session lasted less than 20 minutes. Do not book with this provider.

  7. #14055
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavenxx  [View Original Post]
    Another example of a post where a screenshot of the ad would have helped because now it's gone. Sad.

  8. #14054

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyMj89  [View Original Post]
    Kay is great. I know she has been reviewed a million times, but I think she is the one of the best providers in the city. Columbus is pretty dry, she is definitely top 3.

    Her spot near the Marcus theater off 23 is easy to get to, not too difficult to navigate, and comfortable. I have done nuru, standard massage and with CBJ. I don't mind staying covered, so it works for me.

    I had a decent experience at Sky Spa last week. The provider was nothing special to look at, but I think more may be on the table for the right price. Left happy, fine spot. May go back, idk.

    I'd also love to meet Emily, so pass her info along in a DM if you have it!
    Kay it's bull shit man don't worth it, her rates are too high she got 2 sons every time rush no fiv extra for eat kitty extra for everything.

  9. #14053

    Cindy at ZZ

    Got the itch on Saturday and headed over to Zee Zee. Waited until the second half of the Indiana game to stroll in and there was no wait, no fuss. Finally got to experience the illustrious Cindy in the flesh and had a great time. No one would confuse her for a young one, but she's very cute and clearly takes care of herself. She was wearing a cute athletic getup, leggings and spandex top. I generally prefer a bit more skin but it works for her.

    Standard 60 for the hour, solid massage leading up to some great, and I mean great teasing of the taint, the boys and the inside of my legs. On the flip she wasted no time negotiating, I started and held firm at 40 but eventually she offered "extra massage" and I relented and said 50 and she got to work. Not a jackhammer by any means, but I wouldn't have minded a little slower. We did banter back and forth with some dirty talk while she was working me which was a first for me and she was a lot of fun with it. With the leggings I didn't even try anything more than OTC but she was more than happy to let me grab and rub all I wanted. After she finished and cleaned me up she gave a solid face up massage including head, neck, shoulders, glutes, calves, arms, hands and feet. She was not careful with the glutes and almost got me going again.

    Checked time on my way out and I was definitely a good bit over the hour, probably closer to 1:15-20 which was worth the extra 10 in negotiations to me. I can't imagine they were super busy with the game on. I know there were concerns a few weeks ago about this place but I had no issue. I will note that while face down she never had me completely uncovered, even when she was working legs and teasing she left the blanket on my back so she could quickly cover if needed. She definitely covered me up after the deed was done, but forgive me for not remember exactly where the blanket was during.

  10. #14052
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyMj89  [View Original Post]
    Kay is great. I know she has been reviewed a million times, but I think she is the one of the best providers in the city. Columbus is pretty dry, she is definitely top 3.

    Her spot near the Marcus theater off 23 is easy to get to, not too difficult to navigate, and comfortable. I have done nuru, standard massage and with CBJ. I don't mind staying covered, so it works for me.
    I think there's at minimum 10 other reviews on the forums that disagree with your opinion of Kay. Word to the wise.

  11. #14051

    Emily

    Emily's monthly visitor came early this month so she is out of service until at least a week or so.

  12. #14050

    Kay

    Kay is great. I know she has been reviewed a million times, but I think she is the one of the best providers in the city. Columbus is pretty dry, she is definitely top 3.

    Her spot near the Marcus theater off 23 is easy to get to, not too difficult to navigate, and comfortable. I have done nuru, standard massage and with CBJ. I don't mind staying covered, so it works for me.

    I had a decent experience at Sky Spa last week. The provider was nothing special to look at, but I think more may be on the table for the right price. Left happy, fine spot. May go back, idk.

    I'd also love to meet Emily, so pass her info along in a DM if you have it!

  13. #14049

  14. #14048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 433

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    Yes, May sold it recently, but the name did not change. It has been May's for some time, ever since May bought it after working there.

    I tested out the new ownership a couple weeks ago. Do not be fooled by them advertising on STG. This place is so legit, there isn't even a flip. The massage itself is not any better than any other AMP either.
    Not even a flip, wow. Thanks for the review and saving me some $.

  15. #14047

    May's

    Quote Originally Posted by Lickn  [View Original Post]
    I saw May's acupressure ad popped up a few weeks ago on stg. But it hasn't been on there since. I Google mapped it and it shows it apparently it used to be called Lilly's. So I'm guessing this place recently changed owners. Has anyone sampled it?
    Yes, May sold it recently, but the name did not change. It has been May's for some time, ever since May bought it after working there.

    I tested out the new ownership a couple weeks ago. Do not be fooled by them advertising on STG. This place is so legit, there isn't even a flip. The massage itself is not any better than any other AMP either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape