Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 18214
-
11-26-24 15:27 #15079Senior Member

Posts: 151Last UTR Review as a Local
Well have left the golden land of Hobbyists for better opportunities before I left got to see the ATF of mine Jenna knowing this was the last time I may see her again we made the best of it! She is always a fucking amazing time and she loves to please fellas don't walk RUN to Jenna for some fun wish I had a bit more time to see some of my other regulars but alas it could not be maybe I will be back and will be able to see them! Who knows till next time FL thanks to all the hobbyists who shared their experience and the gatekeepers! Stay safe out there!
-
11-26-24 12:59 #15078Senior Member

Posts: 1170Gentleman it's a different Tatiana, this Tatiana I brought to the board some time last year. She is a MILF she saw a few guys went away got some English classes and is back again. She can now communicate more effectively. You have asked me for pictures here are a couple of this Tatiana.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
11-26-24 12:03 #15077Senior Member

Posts: 2964Different Tatiana
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Almost certain it's a different Tatiana. The one from the space coast was, ironically, brought to the boards by SpaceCoast99:
Originally Posted by ElDuro69
[View Original Post]
However, SC99 later said she'd retired:
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
Orlo can confirm, but I'd bet he's referring to a different Tatiana.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 07:57 #15076Regular Member

Posts: 3Same one from space coast?
Same one from space coast? Or different cause she was amazing! Tatianna from space coast.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 18:26 #15075Senior Member

Posts: 464She is a pleaser
I asked her to do a striptease for me the last time I was there (couple of weeks ago). As you know she has the music playing and has the perfect chair in the bedroom to sit in and admire her moves. She was never a stripper but she has the moves for sure. Said she won an amateur night once and I believe it. Once naked she moved in for the kill with a lap dance and the next thing you know she was on her knees taking care of business. It was a great prelude to another amazing session with her. Really enjoy spending time with her.
Originally Posted by Mikaeles
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 17:50 #15074Senior Member

Posts: 746Hopefully not west. You don't want to play in Grady's backyard.
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 12:30 #15073Senior Member

Posts: 1170Tatiana UTR
Gentleman,
I saw Tatiana recently. I had a great experience with her. Tatiana is a MILF that loves BBBJ. If you like women that are a little thick in all the right places you will like Tatiana. We went through multiple positions. She is very wet and likes to ride. Tatiana is looking for a little bit of help. She can host but you need to set up an appointment ahead of time with her. Usually during working hours no later than 4 pm. Her English is not great but she can communicate. If you're interested send me a DM only if your ready to see her.
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
11-25-24 10:31 #15072Senior Member

Posts: 58Taller girls
Any UTR that are taller, like 5'10" or more?
-
11-24-24 22:28 #15071Senior Member

Posts: 72Mailbox full. I'd pay a finders fee to ya for this one!
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 19:01 #15070Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
As always a great time. I really enjoy our time together!
Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 14:16 #15069Senior Member

Posts: 742Jenna Again
I felt the need and reached out to Jenna the other week. I was curious and asked if she liked roleplay to me delight she said she loves it!. Well We talked and we worked out a little principle and teacher thing and she was in big trouble! I arrived and she wasn't ready yet so I waited in her room and she came running in dressed like a cute little professional with glasses on notebooks in and and a ruler! I had a conversation and told her she was on thin ice and some of the students mothers were complaining that she was wearing skirts that were a little short. I told her I need to inspect her clothing she stood up and I started walking aorudn her looking at how she was dressed and said are you even wearing panties? She said yes but they are a small G string I said I don't see anyting and I pulled up her skirt she acted surprised which was amazing but then she looked at me with a cute little grin and started pushing her ass into my crotch. I told her she was getting herself into more trouble and she said I hope I am as she spun around sat me down in a chair pulled my cock out from inside my boxers and started deep throating me while she was making eye contact. I said your such a horrible employee and I stood her up bent her over pulled her panties aside and started pounding her from behind she was moaning for me to go harder and faster. She was so into it that Mrs' J even squirted on me. Yes her name is Mrs' J for now on with me LOL. She got on her knees when I said I'm close pulled off the cover and took every drop down her throat saying how good I taste. Next meeting is going to be awesome with Mrs' J we have already gone over a few other ideas to roleplay. On the way out she was standing at the top of the stairs smiling at me telling me to come back soon not sure if she was aware pretty sure she was that as I was looking up the stairs I could see up her towel at her wet pussy and I almost went right back up those stairs. That may have actually been what she was hoping for I am not sure. If you have her contact see her as soon as possible. Unfortunetly she will be solo when I asked about her sister joining us again since the last time I was with both of them it was close to two hours of fun she informed me she will be solo for a little while longer.
The Mik.
-
11-24-24 13:02 #15068Senior Member

Posts: 464Nikkole
Great news for those who know her, Nikkole was back for a short visit last week and may be coming back up for some more fun. I posted a short review in the thread dedicated to her, but failed to mention that when she comes up it is only for morning hours. Pretty tight window of opportunity.
-
11-24-24 12:52 #15067Senior Member

Posts: 12019 yo
Hello there my friend. Is your friend outside Orlando towards Lakeland (west) by chance? Your mailbox is full BTW.
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
J. Out.
-
11-24-24 10:27 #15066Senior Member

Posts: 32Inbox full.
Originally Posted by FlTune
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 14:18 #15065Senior Member

Posts: 187SaraMaitland
I've been pretty busy with work but I always keep in contact with Sarah. I finished my work early yesterday and was able to easily set a date with her. Communication was very good and even though it was near last minute she was available. I picked her up from her place and we did the 10 minute ride to x motel the old Geneva and I gave her the money so she can get the room. It is so much easier to let her get the room. We went inside, she started with her toy which was always nice to see. I was touching her breast and sucking on her nipples, God I love her nipples. After a little talk she started with round two and I decided to wash my hands so I could insert a finger. I am still amazed at how freaking tight she is. I'm not talking about she's a dry and I can barely get it in I'm talking about a little lube on my finger and of course she was already wet from her toy but damn was she tight. Then it was my turn but I won't go into detail but I was going for two pops but as I was nearing my first one I knew it was going to be only one today. I don't think I've seen her in probably 2 months but damn if she did not take what I had to give. She is my favorite out of the probably 16 providers I've seen. It might have been 17. Most were a one and done deal because you know how some women are, not worth $10 let alone what they want. But Sarah always, always satisfies me well. She takes direction well too. No candy use and she will not steal from you.
I let her borrow $100 a week ago and this morning I told her just to keep it as a late birthday present but damn if it did not take some convincing to get her to agree to it. This is the only woman I've ever met that if I let them borrow money they are adamant about paying it back. Even another woman who was in a car accident and I was giving her some advances still stiff me when it was time for her to make good on the advances. And this was a girl I knew for two and a half years.
Anyway guys, you can contact her through DM just search in the search box for Sarah Maitland or scroll down these replies or post and look for where she thanks someone with her own post. Click on that and then send DM. She does not have incall, she cannot go out late at night because she has a daughter and no butt stuff. Keep yourself clean when you see her or take a shower when you get to the hotel and treat her nice. You will be amazed at the benefits that you get from her just by following these simple guidelines. Get you a date before the holidays because everyone's going to be busy. I'm pretty fortunate because I live 10 minutes away from her. Happy holidays, stay safe.













Reply With Quote




