Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22633
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete3854  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by lakeshore honey. Do a search for info.
    Oh man, I thought I recognized her!

  2. #22632
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Ariyah Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    A link would be great, thanks.
    There wasn't one when I posted but it looks like she is back in town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/692051199260

  3. #22631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Bambi / Lisa Protege

    I am not sure what name this girl is using but she is legit. She got into the business via Lisa / Bambi but she might have gone solo as the number posted in this ad is direct to her. Pics are real even if they are a little filtered and she's wearing more makeup than usual. She's hot and cool, normal Lisa rates. We clicked pretty well and I had a great time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/998013240706

  4. #22630

    Massage, private home, Northside?

    I've been digging but can't find it! Who was that gal offering massages and extras out of her home? I want to say it was near Rockford or Walker?

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  5. #22629

    Brunette?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I am an old guy and not that techie (LOL). So not sure how to post link. Anyway, saw this ad on STG and think the lady looks hot. Anyone have any intel?
    I'm also not very techie. But in this case go to the ad in question on STG. Click on the pictures and you will see on the bottom in red "is this photo real". Click on it. You will than see the picture with two options phone / tablet or computer, click "search this image on your" whatever device your using. The picture will show up again and hit "find image source". You will see this particular lady has been advertising in Holland, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Minneapolis, Los Vegas, New York, etc etc etc. In other words nice pics, you aren't going to meet this lady.

  6. #22628

    Upscale Mature Companion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I am an old guy and not that techie (LOL). So not sure how to post link. Anyway, saw this ad on STG and think the lady looks hot. Anyone have any intel?
    I searched STG for Upscale Mature and found a couple different ads. What exactly was the Title to her post? This one wants $$$$ for 1 hour.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/female-escorts/black_caribbean/can-i-cum-over/011889473604

  7. #22627

    Help with the link

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I am an old guy and not that techie (LOL). So not sure how to post link. Anyway, saw this ad on STG and think the lady looks hot. Anyone have any intel?
    Upscale Mature Companion (link).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/004604966572

  8. #22626

    Upscale mature companion

    Sorry I am an old guy and not that techie (LOL). So not sure how to post link. Anyway, saw this ad on STG and think the lady looks hot. Anyone have any intel?

  9. #22625

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the super late response, I was out of town for a while. Inbox has been cleaned out. IIRC, it was 250 for an hour but I never have that much time so I was probably only there for 30-40 minutes but that was on me. No idea about CIM, didn't ask. No rush, in fact she went so long with the BJ that I was worried I'd finish and really wanted to fuck. Nice hotel north of the airport. She was cute and cool, an easy repeat for me when she comes back to town.
    A link would be great, thanks.

  10. #22624

    Jezzy j link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/987796906930

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Another warning on her, posting numerous times on STG last few days post title.

    Let this squirrel get a nut. Her pics are highly filtered, average looks at best, average all covered service.

    Jezzy. Cash & dash me this summer and almost scammed another senior monger who also reported her here. I 'm hoping she'll never get a dime hobbying here! Bottom out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z.jpg‎  

  11. #22623

    Jezzy j 34

    Another warning on her, posting numerous times on STG last few days post title.

    Let this squirrel get a nut. Her pics are highly filtered, average looks at best, average all covered service.

    Jezzy. Cash & dash me this summer and almost scammed another senior monger who also reported her here. I 'm hoping she'll never get a dime hobbying here! Bottom out.

  12. #22622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Ariyah Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to pm, your inbox is full:

    You mind sharing her ss and half rates? Cim available?
    Rushed at all? Good area? Cute pics / hope its her LOL. Thanks.
    Sorry for the super late response, I was out of town for a while. Inbox has been cleaned out. IIRC, it was 250 for an hour but I never have that much time so I was probably only there for 30-40 minutes but that was on me. No idea about CIM, didn't ask. No rush, in fact she went so long with the BJ that I was worried I'd finish and really wanted to fuck. Nice hotel north of the airport. She was cute and cool, an easy repeat for me when she comes back to town.

  13. #22621

    Any reviews on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/other/specials-/573293334073

  14. #22620

    No games

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Per your request, "high-end provider with incall for a little afternoon delight", and I'm assuming Grand Rapids.

    Amber: Outcall.

    Paula: Outcall.

    Prettiest and Wettest: Not Grand Rapids.

    No Games is the only one that meets requirements of Incall and Grand Rapids but I can't help you there.
    No Games, I believe, is Dallas operating out of that place on Kalamazoo that many mongers have warned against in the MP thread. I'm still hoping someone went and had a good time. So far I've only heard bad things so I had to pass on a really nice duo. Sad.

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  15. #22619

    Ginger

    Anyone know anything: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/826009777042.

    I searched but only found expired links.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape