Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 19503
-
11-26-24 10:18 #14343Senior Member

Posts: 208Kings
Yumi at Kings remains one of my favorites.
Originally Posted by Byron414
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 21:52 #14342Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368No Tip Amounts
The reasons I don't disclose my tip amounts has nothing to do with LEO (because this all fantasy), or personal reasons (I pay the same as everyone else). But I do adjust my tip amounts based on the providers attitude and my overall satisfaction. But, if you are familiar with these establishments, then you should also be familiar with the standard tip thus negating the need for me discuss it.
Originally Posted by SpiderBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 11:13 #14341Senior Member

Posts: 98No tip amounts?
I appreciate your post earlier. It was great.
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
But why not discuss tips? Doesn't that help the forum and makes sure that no outliers jack up the prices?
If you don't want them to be public because of LEO I understand. But to withhold that for personal reasons (she only gives me a good deal) that's kind of wack.
-
11-25-24 11:08 #14340Senior Member

Posts: 98Latinas? BBW?
Do why'all have any latinas or thick women (not to big) up there? If so please recommend.
-
11-25-24 00:20 #14339Senior Member

Posts: 115Seen both Yumi and Kiki. Yumi is all around a sound choice. While Kiki is younger, but more natural body.Like hanging out with a college girl friend.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 22:46 #14338Regular Member

Posts: 11You can't go wrong w / Yumi. She's very pretty w / great service and attitude. I do miss Jessica and Freya.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 20:22 #14337Senior Member

Posts: 444Line up
Yumi and Kiki. Yumi is your gal with big natural Ds.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 16:54 #14336Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 368Usually when I've had two girls, it's just been two girls that are working in the same AMP. But, since Sindy and Vinicci were room mates, they have familiarity with them. So, I was assuming a solid game plan and coordination as opposed to two girls making it up as they go along. They were extremely coordinated in their attack, and I wasn't ready. But, yeah, it was absolutely an amazing session.
Unfortunately, I don't talk about my tip amounts.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 16:34 #14335Regular Member

Posts: 10Yumi
Yumi and Kiki.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
Yumi DD is big and natural with pretty face.
Kiki has smaller natural DD but she is a service queen.
-
11-24-24 15:16 #14334Banned Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-24-24 14:37 #14333Senior Member

Posts: 163Current Tokyo / Bliss lineup
Does anyone have intel on who is there now?
Also who has the best big naturals around? I'm always looking for a great set! Thanks!!
-
11-24-24 14:21 #14332Regular Member

Posts: 4I've looked there and that forum doesn't really help. So, my question still stands! Just trying to get a feel from the community 😊.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 12:32 #14331Senior Member

Posts: 1113Useful Link
You're in luck! There's a blog here that discusses that topic:
Originally Posted by MaddDogg824
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-and-resources
-
11-24-24 11:50 #14330Banned Member

Posts: 907Maybe I don't know what "I fucked up" means, but usually I find that it means "I made a mistake". Sounds like a good time! Damage $$$$? Thanks for the report!
Originally Posted by AmpluckyCat
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 10:44 #14329Banned Member

Posts: 2302When I say "PSE" and "GFE" I'm talking about general attitude and vibe. The girls have made the terms inconsistent regarding activities. With the K-agencies, PSE implies BBFS but I don't use the term that way.
Originally Posted by DyanRay
[View Original Post]
RBGFE does have specific meaning to many of us tho.
Good is not a BBFS shop. Tokyo and Lollibee are now more brothel than AMP and I enjoy the massage so I don't have as much data there. I have never been offered BBFS there and wouldn't partakr if I was. It's not something I'm interested in.














Reply With Quote





