Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 4283
-
11-23-24 19:20 #3788Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 12Me kinda
Happen to me too. But kind of. I'm two week on and off Anch / Sea. There's times I pay ahead, some times and cancel. (sorry if you see this JJ). But she always follow through. And makes it up to me when she late (only JJ do) . I really wish she has an Onlyfans or something, It doesn't have to be explicit or anything and still would buy her content. JJ is everyone's top tier list, it makes sense phone blowing up.
Originally Posted by AK162
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 10:25 #3787Regular Member

Posts: 11ATF Jewels turned to scamming?
Maybe this is better set in Ripoff Reports but has anyone else had this experience with Jewels Jordyn?
Used to see her pretty often but have been out of the game for a bit. Got back on STG and saw some new pics from her and thought why the hell not. She had a new number so I hit the line and good response but was hit with "I have a bill I need to pay right now right now. Can you send payment upfront?" Normally that's a hard no but seeing as I'd seen her a bunch in the past I got a little lenient and after a little prodding from my end on if it was actually JJ (cause I never knew her to do that). I was assured yes; just the business day was ending and it had to be paid ASAP. Due to our history I let the small head get the best of me and sent it. Come a few hours later when meetup time was and straight crickets. Next couple of days a lot of apologies along with "my account is locked just send more to this new one and I promise we'll get together. " Said a hard no each time and then after NO I'd get crickets again. In the end was able to get my "deposit" back, just not from "her" tho.
Curious has anyone seen JJ in a while? New numbers are being advertised with her posts and this latest couple of interactions has me skeptical it's actually her now.
-
11-20-24 21:49 #3786Regular Member

Posts: 4She's alright but a safety girl. Not worth what she's asking, considering local talent does more and asks less.
Originally Posted by CrowPass
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 20:51 #3785Senior Member

Posts: 191I've only seen Paige once a couple years back but yea she's great.
-
11-17-24 18:17 #3784Senior Member

Posts: 400Re: Paige
Been seeing Paige going on 7, maybe 8 years now. She is on par with Serenity, Charlie, Davina, and one or two others. Paige comes off a little subdued even shy but that disappears and improves with each visit. She is the real deal and amazing at what she does. Like the others I mentioned, never a bad idea.
Originally Posted by CrowPass
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 16:41 #3783Senior Member

Posts: 520Saw her pre-COVID too,
The primary memory I have of her was, at the beginning I asked to take off her glasses and she seemed surprised at that request. She did it, of course, but it was obviously not normal for her. So presumably she usually wears them during the entire "date".
Originally Posted by CrowPass
[View Original Post]
In the moment, I was thinking, "B*tch, how I'm sposed to slap my dick on your face with them things in the way?
JG.
-
11-17-24 16:14 #3782Senior Member

Posts: 368Paige
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3167929
Wondering if anyone has any recent experience with miss Paige?
I saw her once many years ago, but says she will be visiting this week and was considering part deux.
I remember her looking like her pictures, very attractive, but don't remember the service being the most enthusiastic. Might have just been an off day too.
Appreciate any info!
CP.
-
11-12-24 21:30 #3781Senior Member

Posts: 33Dani
Hooked up recently with Dani and be prepared she is easily over a 100# heavier than her pictures are showing. Went for a HH in call visit but should have stuck with a qv. I was planning on a FS*session but the not so fresh oder put a stop to that plan. It's a while since I've been unfortunate enough to experience it and couldn't wash my hands quick enough! On a positive note the BBBJCIM was good but not the best in town. If I ever repeat it'll be a car date but that's only if my $ go to girl is not available.
-
11-09-24 09:02 #3780Senior Member

Posts: 262Katie
Katie was an absolute sweetheart. I saw her a lot in the first 3 or 4 years when she started in the hobby. It's been several years since I last saw her but we kept in occasional contact. God she was a sight to behold when she pulled up on that Harley! A genuine, caring person. Who'll be missed by many.
RIP sweetheart.
-
11-08-24 23:31 #3779Senior Member

Posts: 400Katie TLC
Very sad news about Katie (Kelly). Like many here I really enjoyed her personality, energy, and her professionalism. Definitely a rarity in the business these days. I haven't visited her in at least 5 years and for that I am regretful. I will certainly be mindful to express my appreciation to those providers who've been there for me and improved my life over the years and recently.
-
11-08-24 21:28 #3778Senior Member

Posts: 36Honeybunn
Anyone dreamt about this girl? Seems like she posted on STG months ago under a different name.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3317110
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...a/509235667521
-
11-08-24 19:04 #3777Senior Member

Posts: 248Katie TCL Gone
It is her. I know her name because she gave it to me a while back and the dog matches. Saw her several times over the years, although last was like 5 years ago. Led a crazy life. Good person tho who really did care for folks. Seems she had some crazy stuff happen to her the last couple years as per news. I won't list it, but check the name in the news stories, and her profile is in social media. I won't post it for obvious reasons. I'll never forget how K TCL kept an insanely in shape body, muscular and lean, with zero effort. She was admittedly physically lazy, yet kept a body and muscular tone with zero effort.
But wow, a big shock. Too young to go. I also met the dog ("L" in the news stories) a few times. She had her for a while. She was a sweet dog. Hope she recovers well. But yeah, this one hits. Sad all around.
RIP KB !
-
11-08-24 14:01 #3776Senior Member

Posts: 349Confirmed
Name and demographic matches the cleaning lady. Very sad. She will be missed.
Originally Posted by WoodyPusher
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 13:17 #3775Senior Member

Posts: 173Sent you PM.
Originally Posted by JohnGirthson
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 12:48 #3774Senior Member

Posts: 520Ktuu
Can you possibly provide a link to the story? A deep-dive Google search failed to turn up anything about it.
Originally Posted by WoodyPusher
[View Original Post]
JG.









Reply With Quote





