Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24692

    Why

    I don't get why so many of you will go down on a girl who has had ten cocks a day in her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazybear  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys (first time poster) I decided to go to a spa on Wednesday. After negations I did daty straight after I got a sore throat should I be worry?

  2. #24691

    June Spa- location / door

    One lesson I learned from my MBA was that you have to make it really really hard for customers to come in to spend money.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Assuming all of you can find 7230 as MainDude correctly did, I then looked at Street View and saw three entry doors, so I texted a screenshot of each door to the number shown in the ads, they replied with a pic of their entry door:

    Door #1 facing east with the handrails- this is NOT it.

    Then going further west and under the overhang there are two more doors within a few feet of each other:

    Door #2 facing south- this is NOT it.

    Door #3 facing east- THIS IS IT.

    And of course the big garage door is also not it.

  3. #24690

    June Spa- location / door

    Quote Originally Posted by MainDude  [View Original Post]
    Knowing I was coming into town, I figured I would check out the "NEW" place at 7230 Shadeland. A total bust for me. I couldn't find it. There is an Alll State insurance and Home cleaning service. Strike 1..........
    Assuming all of you can find 7230 as MainDude correctly did, I then looked at Street View and saw three entry doors, so I texted a screenshot of each door to the number shown in the ads, they replied with a pic of their entry door:

    Door #1 facing east with the handrails- this is NOT it.

    Then going further west and under the overhang there are two more doors within a few feet of each other:

    Door #2 facing south- this is NOT it.

    Door #3 facing east- THIS IS IT.

    And of course the big garage door is also not it.

  4. #24689
    Quote Originally Posted by MainDude  [View Original Post]
    Knowing I was coming into town, I figured I would check out the "NEW" place at 7230 Shadeland. A total bust for me. I couldn't find it. There is an Alll State insurance and Home cleaning service. Strike 1.
    I reached out the other night to find the place. Didn't end up going yet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241124-150133.jpg‎  

  5. #24688

    Third Time Is The Charm

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Not my part of town anymore, so I'm sure someone knows, on North Shadeland at 7230:

    https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/3686

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...da602c4c75d4bd
    Knowing I was coming into town, I figured I would check out the "NEW" place at 7230 Shadeland. A total bust for me. I couldn't find it. There is an Alll State insurance and Home cleaning service. Strike 1.

    So I then decided to try Allie. Seen numerous positive reviews about them. I arrive in the parking lot and there are 2 dudes walking around the lot. Then one of them goes inside Allie while the other roams the lot. I didn't like the vibe. I'm out of there. Strike 2.

    Next onto Indy Spa. I keep seeing info on here about Lisa being independent but not sure if she is the same one that works or worked at Indy Spa. Anyway, I asked for Lisa. No go. I was introduced to Mia. Chinese with bangs and a banging body. Took the 1/2 hr for 40. I assume the position. She heads to the front of the table and I feel her legs, up to her panties, then inside her panties feeling up her ass. No resistance. So I pull her panties down and start the negotiations. She said how much and I with 120. She has poor English. She cleaned up my co-pilot and started a BBBJ DT. Very nice. All the while I grabbing her beautiful (IMO) natural C titties. Then she said no fuck, blood, like Aunt Flo was visiting. But she had no pad on and I copped a feel. No blood. Finally she agreed. I dropped her laundry and she assumed the position. I strapped on and proceeded to go to pound town. Very nice finish. Definitely see her again.

    Third time was the charm!

  6. #24687
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    Some new information on Lisa.

    She will be opening her own location on December 4th in the Fishers area.

    She is doing outcall massage 1 hr for 250.

    She has a portable table.

    New customers 7 pm is the latest she will do outcall.

    I personally have never meet with her.

    But plan to visit with her soon.
    Appears outcall to the north side of Indy ONLY.

  7. #24686

    Visiting for game

    Good morning'ish everyone. I'm headed to Indy for a couple days, but mainly for the Lions game today. Staying around downtown for a couple nights and would like to explore a couple spas. And yes I've RTFF. Down to page 14. I've come to the conclusion that 317 has hot women but little to no extras? And the main spas I hear about are Mundy, Sweets, Peony, & Angel? Can anyone help me narrow down if they have tried and true locations and girls, where that is and who I should see? Any digits so I can contact them ahead of time to schedule something would be amazing too.

    Thanks everyone in advance, and if you ever get to Detroit for the strip club scene, I can refer you for a hell of a night.

    Bacardi.

  8. #24685
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazybear  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys (first time poster) I decided to go to a spa on Wednesday. After negations I did daty straight after I got a sore throat should I be worry?
    After only 2 days, more likely to be yeast than std, but get tested.

  9. #24684

    Lisa

    Some new information on Lisa.

    She will be opening her own location on December 4th in the Fishers area.

    She is doing outcall massage 1 hr for 250.

    She has a portable table.

    New customers 7 pm is the latest she will do outcall.

    I personally have never meet with her.

    But plan to visit with her soon.

  10. #24683

    Sore throat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazybear  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys (first time poster) I decided to go to a spa on Wednesday. After negations I did daty straight after I got a sore throat should I be worry?
    I would go for a swab test. Either that or she used drain cleaner after the last monger unloaded in there.

  11. #24682

    Is 'E' Spa, aka Garfield, now renamed 'Orange' Massage Spa?


  12. #24681
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    I tried ZW, ZW spa, ZW massage spa it came up with 0 matches.
    To search for a word, it must be at least four letters long. It's helpful if the poster includes the street name for a place with a name less than four letters. In this case, you can search for bash.

  13. #24680

    Sore throat after daty

    Hey guys (first time poster) I decided to go to a spa on Wednesday. After negations I did daty straight after I got a sore throat should I be worry?

  14. #24679

    8250

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    I tried ZW, ZW spa, ZW massage spa it came up with 0 matches.
    The search does not work well, if at all, with fewer than 4 entries. I found a few by typing in the address 8250. Try 8250.

  15. #24678
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeHJs  [View Original Post]
    If you check your search button there has been something like 10 or more posts about ZW.
    I tried ZW, ZW spa, ZW massage spa it came up with 0 matches.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape