Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 13312
-
11-30-24 09:01 #11857Senior Member

Posts: 231In my crew cab truck
That was the back of my truck. She' s OK with video for a fee. See has a place for carplay. It's fairly private but I still prefer when she has included, in Simpsonville.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 16:57 #11856Senior Member

Posts: 279Head
Is she bald or just got a huge forehead?
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 11:09 #11855Senior Member

Posts: 873Dammit
Pic shows her getting railed on a backseat! I like CarPlay, but typically just for BJs. I may reach out to this girl. I'm in the area a lot lately. Thanks.
Originally Posted by QVlover
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 09:47 #11854Senior Member

Posts: 85
-
11-26-24 19:31 #11853Senior Member

Posts: 450No go
Can't ever seem to get a reply from her.
Originally Posted by OwnDemographic
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 14:45 #11852Senior Member

Posts: 231Simpsonville area
I highly recommend Bailey and Destiny. Both allow BBBJ. Both attractive and fun. Search skipthegames and Both come up. Bailey has a new number. Let me know if you can't find it. I just posted it below but admin may remove. Not sure if that was allowed. QV out.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 13:44 #11851Senior Member

Posts: 231Bailey asked me to share this contact number
864xxxx130.
Bailey in Greenville, Simpsonville.
I could not find the classifies section. Admin, delete if not allowed. Thanks.
-
11-26-24 08:27 #11850Senior Member

Posts: 75Gina / Anderson?
Does anyone here have any experience with this one?
Any help would be appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179376158
Seen her posting before and occasionally it is around Anderson.
I am the first to admit that I do not post a lot of reviews, but I do try and help when I can.
Lack of post here is simply because I seldom hobby anymore.
Just curious about this one and I have found myself in Anderson until Wednesday.
Thanks in advance.
Stay Safe.
LL.
-
11-24-24 08:08 #11849Senior Member

Posts: 155Kimora
She has plenty of review but here are my notes: pretty, thin, bolt ons might be a little too hard, gets right to business if you go for the QS, very active, I would recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/401797298024
Originally Posted by McLovinSc
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 11:53 #11848Senior Member

Posts: 357Simpsonville and Mauldin
I'm going to be in town on business one day next week. Is there anyone you gentlemen can recommend in the Simpsonville / Mauldin area right now?
-
11-23-24 11:04 #11847I am a troll, ignore me

Posts: 126Easy rider
https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...t/014407510185
Marvelous, get exercise partner. Willing to put in the time and effort. No drama, drugs. Or attachments.
-
11-23-24 09:40 #11846Regular Member

Posts: 3Karmen on STG
Has anyone taken the plunge on Karmen on STG? She's a little blonde hotties. Cute face, nice ass. Should I TOFTT?
-
11-23-24 01:39 #11845Senior Member

Posts: 35Kimora
Thanks for the tip. I've wanted to see her for a while, but felt like it was too good to be true. Instant ATF!
Originally Posted by McLovinSc
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 11:46 #11844Regular Member

Posts: 3Welcome
I appreciate the support!
-
11-21-24 20:31 #11843Senior Member

Posts: 512Welcome
Congratulations and we here hope you continue to get stronger each and every day and yes it takes time to recover. My suggestion is not necessarily in the form of recommending a provider but in the form of chosing one who offers GFE during a visit. We look forward to reading your future adventures. I pay attention to the tone of a post and if it's filled with I don't do this or that and don't even think of asking about this are providers that would not work for me. Happy hunting and stay safe!
Originally Posted by Mylflover
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





