Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 29328
-
11-25-24 14:30 #24693Senior Member

Posts: 509Concur!
No shit! I don't get that at all either! Daammm!
Originally Posted by AAJameson
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 23:15 #24692Senior Member

Posts: 49Why
I don't get why so many of you will go down on a girl who has had ten cocks a day in her.
Originally Posted by Lazybear
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 23:13 #24691Senior Member

Posts: 49June Spa- location / door
One lesson I learned from my MBA was that you have to make it really really hard for customers to come in to spend money.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 21:58 #24690Senior Member

Posts: 507June Spa- location / door
Assuming all of you can find 7230 as MainDude correctly did, I then looked at Street View and saw three entry doors, so I texted a screenshot of each door to the number shown in the ads, they replied with a pic of their entry door:
Originally Posted by MainDude
[View Original Post]
Door #1 facing east with the handrails- this is NOT it.
Then going further west and under the overhang there are two more doors within a few feet of each other:
Door #2 facing south- this is NOT it.
Door #3 facing east- THIS IS IT.
And of course the big garage door is also not it.
-
11-24-24 15:08 #24689Regular Member

Posts: 16I reached out the other night to find the place. Didn't end up going yet.
Originally Posted by MainDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 14:10 #24688Senior Member

Posts: 55Third Time Is The Charm
Knowing I was coming into town, I figured I would check out the "NEW" place at 7230 Shadeland. A total bust for me. I couldn't find it. There is an Alll State insurance and Home cleaning service. Strike 1.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
So I then decided to try Allie. Seen numerous positive reviews about them. I arrive in the parking lot and there are 2 dudes walking around the lot. Then one of them goes inside Allie while the other roams the lot. I didn't like the vibe. I'm out of there. Strike 2.
Next onto Indy Spa. I keep seeing info on here about Lisa being independent but not sure if she is the same one that works or worked at Indy Spa. Anyway, I asked for Lisa. No go. I was introduced to Mia. Chinese with bangs and a banging body. Took the 1/2 hr for 40. I assume the position. She heads to the front of the table and I feel her legs, up to her panties, then inside her panties feeling up her ass. No resistance. So I pull her panties down and start the negotiations. She said how much and I with 120. She has poor English. She cleaned up my co-pilot and started a BBBJ DT. Very nice. All the while I grabbing her beautiful (IMO) natural C titties. Then she said no fuck, blood, like Aunt Flo was visiting. But she had no pad on and I copped a feel. No blood. Finally she agreed. I dropped her laundry and she assumed the position. I strapped on and proceeded to go to pound town. Very nice finish. Definitely see her again.
Third time was the charm!
-
11-24-24 11:17 #24687Senior Member

Posts: 125Appears outcall to the north side of Indy ONLY.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 02:20 #24686Senior Member

Posts: 252Visiting for game
Good morning'ish everyone. I'm headed to Indy for a couple days, but mainly for the Lions game today. Staying around downtown for a couple nights and would like to explore a couple spas. And yes I've RTFF. Down to page 14. I've come to the conclusion that 317 has hot women but little to no extras? And the main spas I hear about are Mundy, Sweets, Peony, & Angel? Can anyone help me narrow down if they have tried and true locations and girls, where that is and who I should see? Any digits so I can contact them ahead of time to schedule something would be amazing too.
Thanks everyone in advance, and if you ever get to Detroit for the strip club scene, I can refer you for a hell of a night.
Bacardi.
-
11-23-24 22:02 #24685Senior Member

Posts: 164After only 2 days, more likely to be yeast than std, but get tested.
Originally Posted by Lazybear
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 17:25 #24684Senior Member

Posts: 66Lisa
Some new information on Lisa.
She will be opening her own location on December 4th in the Fishers area.
She is doing outcall massage 1 hr for 250.
She has a portable table.
New customers 7 pm is the latest she will do outcall.
I personally have never meet with her.
But plan to visit with her soon.
-
11-23-24 16:21 #24683Senior Member

Posts: 158Sore throat
I would go for a swab test. Either that or she used drain cleaner after the last monger unloaded in there.
Originally Posted by Lazybear
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 12:40 #24682Senior Member

Posts: 507Is 'E' Spa, aka Garfield, now renamed 'Orange' Massage Spa?
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/261390.html
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 10:44 #24681Senior Member

Posts: 1175To search for a word, it must be at least four letters long. It's helpful if the poster includes the street name for a place with a name less than four letters. In this case, you can search for bash.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 23:23 #24680Regular Member

Posts: 10Sore throat after daty
Hey guys (first time poster) I decided to go to a spa on Wednesday. After negations I did daty straight after I got a sore throat should I be worry?
-
11-22-24 20:50 #24679Senior Member

Posts: 2908250
The search does not work well, if at all, with fewer than 4 entries. I found a few by typing in the address 8250. Try 8250.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






