Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 262 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 312 362 762 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14494

    HeyLolita

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    I think is a fake account or someone using pictures of someone who goes to college in MD. She's in Baltimore: https://www.instagram.com/thesantanaryan/.

    I talked to her twice before, two different accounts. She tells you a general area in the city and starts asking for uber money on cashapp. Both times we talked on the phone, text and made plans. The second time she was on the phone with me saying she was on the way but never showed up.
    She told me she moved from Richmond to Baltimore.

  2. #14493

  3. #14492

    Responds

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Great photos, but is she real?
    Responds, but not from here. Might take a while, if ever.

  4. #14491

    HeyLolita

    I think is a fake account or someone using pictures of someone who goes to college in MD. She's in Baltimore: https://www.instagram.com/thesantanaryan/.

    I talked to her twice before, two different accounts. She tells you a general area in the city and starts asking for uber money on cashapp. Both times we talked on the phone, text and made plans. The second time she was on the phone with me saying she was on the way but never showed up.


  5. #14490

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    The Richmond board has some info on HeyLolita. If I recall correctly, she is real and has been around for awhile.

    FYI, first link goes to your inbox.
    Nicole:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-e63cb524e252

  6. #14489

    Richmond Board

    The Richmond board has some info on HeyLolita. If I recall correctly, she is real and has been around for awhile.

    FYI, first link goes to your inbox.

  7. #14488

    Xxrhyse

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTony1516  [View Original Post]
    Any info?

    I tried searching but didn't see anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-0be91e122228
    Great photos, but is she real?

  8. #14487

  9. #14486

    Xxrhyse

    Any info?

    I tried searching but didn't see anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-0be91e122228

  10. #14485

    Same pics, different profile

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get with this one yet??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-95dfed811cd6

    Comms are spotty, very flaky but love the look??

    Thanks!!
    Chatted with prior profile. Concluded fake at the time, but who knows.

  11. #14484

    Once again, got to side with TFM

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    She's trash bro, but ghetto trash is different, did you click on the photo??
    Butterface.

  12. #14483
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I would be embarrassed to be seen with such ghetto trash. Well, there are busted dudes that need some affirmation.
    She's trash bro, but ghetto trash is different, did you click on the photo??

  13. #14482
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://x.com/g0ddessluna1800

    Works at a strip club in DC, also.
    I would be embarrassed to be seen with such ghetto trash. Well, there are busted dudes that need some affirmation.

  14. #14481

    More on Luna

    Quote Originally Posted by LocalCustomer  [View Original Post]
    She's a scammer, don't bother.
    https://x.com/g0ddessluna1800

    Works at a strip club in DC, also.

  15. #14480
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    That girl is so mid looking, wouldn't give her more than 300. But to each their own.
    I don't get it either. But the fact is there are dudes out there willing to blow a wad of cash on some of these girls, and while I don't get it, that's one reason there's GPS out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape