Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 822 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 12316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10996

    Terrible Attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox424  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/364269520299

    Has anyone seen honey rose and her girl friend since she has been back in town?

    I remember from before there was some conflicting reports.
    I set up a qv visit with her at a place off coliseum. Setup for the most part was fine but the visit was crap.

    I had seen her once before, before she was gone, that wasn't a great experience, but I was hoping this time would be different. It wasn't.

    She is an absolute rush job and arrogant as hell. In both visits with her she wants to rush the BJ and be done after just a few minutes. On the first visit she called the whole thing done after about 5 minutes total. On the latest visit, I pushed her to keep sucking longer, but after maybe another minute she starts on a 5 min rant about how she is the best escort ever and if the guy isn't really after this long then it is all his fault and not her.

    In both cases I just left and I never intend to see her again. She may not be robbing people like she was before with here boyfriend, but she is just barely short of doing that now.

  2. #10995

    Anyone have contact info for Cole?

    Hello fellow mongers.

    I heard Cole was back? Enjoyed my dreams with her in the past and would like to find her again. Haven't seen her on STG, any suggestions? Thanks in advance and stay safe out there.

  3. #10994

    Let us know

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox424  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/364269520299

    Has anyone seen honey rose and her girl friend since she has been back in town?

    I remember from before there was some conflicting reports.
    Let us know if you partake. I was also curious.

  4. #10993

    Honey rose

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...t/364269520299

    Has anyone seen honey rose and her girl friend since she has been back in town?

    I remember from before there was some conflicting reports.

  5. #10992
    Quote Originally Posted by FwFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...4/757491190433

    Noticed she was back in town and remembered she had some good reports a year ago when she used to visit once a month or so. Can't seem to find anything recent on her though.
    I had a little fun last night with her and her duo partner. Same location as last time up north. Everything went as planned with no communication issues.

  6. #10991

    Has anyone dreamt of thick and juicy lately?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...4/757491190433

    Noticed she was back in town and remembered she had some good reports a year ago when she used to visit once a month or so. Can't seem to find anything recent on her though.

  7. #10990

    Sounds great

    Quote Originally Posted by Texmex34  [View Original Post]
    I took the chance with Miss Lynn last night and I'm happy I did. She texted back very fast. She come to me for HHR. She was comfortable with my fetishes. We started with BJ and it was the best I've ever had. She let me touch her head and hold her hair just asked for her head not to be pushed down forcefully. She then started playing and sucking on my hips while I touched myself. We then went to missionary were she continued playing with my nips while I kissed all on her feet. We then switched to doggy where she did tell me she was in an accident and sometimes doggy hurts her hip but that as long as you aren't going crazy hard back there then it's perfectly fine. Watching her butt clap in doggy made me finish. We had a great conversation. Her breast are amazing. Not sure what happened with y'all's appointment but on a scale from1-10 mine was definitely a 9 only because she does moan but it is quiet. Will definitely be repeating.
    2 stories. 2 posts. Glad it went well for you.

    Thanks.

  8. #10989

    Sexy Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive45  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/449743685056

    Had an unremarkable car date with Sexy Lynn the other week. Set up was fairly straight forward via text with pic sharing for verification. STG menu seemed pretty extensive, but does not represent BCD services. Lackluster BBBJ. Can't touch her head during BBBJ. Can't do doggy because of car accident. Doesn't kiss because of new piercing. Doesn't moan and IOP is a 0 on a scale of 1-10. Stated that she is a lesbian so she has no turn-ons. I couldn't even nut. Pickings are slim in the Fort and this one is a hard pass for me.
    I took the chance with Miss Lynn last night and I'm happy I did. She texted back very fast. She come to me for HHR. She was comfortable with my fetishes. We started with BJ and it was the best I've ever had. She let me touch her head and hold her hair just asked for her head not to be pushed down forcefully. She then started playing and sucking on my hips while I touched myself. We then went to missionary were she continued playing with my nips while I kissed all on her feet. We then switched to doggy where she did tell me she was in an accident and sometimes doggy hurts her hip but that as long as you aren't going crazy hard back there then it's perfectly fine. Watching her butt clap in doggy made me finish. We had a great conversation. Her breast are amazing. Not sure what happened with y'all's appointment but on a scale from1-10 mine was definitely a 9 only because she does moan but it is quiet. Will definitely be repeating.

  9. #10988

    Sexy Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive45  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/449743685056

    Had an unremarkable car date with Sexy Lynn the other week. Set up was fairly straight forward via text with pic sharing for verification. STG menu seemed pretty extensive, but does not represent BCD services. Lackluster BBBJ. Can't touch her head during BBBJ. Can't do doggy because of car accident. Doesn't kiss because of new piercing. Doesn't moan and IOP is a 0 on a scale of 1-10. Stated that she is a lesbian so she has no turn-ons. I couldn't even nut. Pickings are slim in the Fort and this one is a hard pass for me.
    I took the gamble with miss Lynn and had an amazing time. She came to my room for a HHR meet, told her my kinks and she was perfectly okay with everything, yes she told me she was in an accident so doggy style does hurt sometimes but as long as you don't go crazy it's perfectly fine. We started with a BBBJ and she was completely okay with me putting my hand on her head. I held her beautiful vibrant red hair up while she gave me the best BJ I've ever had. She sucked in my nipples while I pleased myself for a few minutes then started with missionary, rubbed and pinched on my nipples while I sucked on her toes while in missionary, then went to doggy and her back arch is amazing. I came so fast from watching her ass clap in doggy. She does moan however it is quite. Her boobs are absolutely amazing, very big and they bounce a lot. We had a great conversation and she had a very nice personality. Definitely will be seeing again, so not sure that happened with your guys visit but mine on a scale from 1-10 was definitely 8. 5/9. Hope to become her regular.

  10. #10987
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see a provider and only wants to use pay apps is that a bad idea I feel any paper trail is bad?
    Maybe if she was willing to get paid AFTER the service, I might kind of consider using an app!

  11. #10986
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMc  [View Original Post]
    Trying to see a provider and only wants to use pay apps is that a bad idea I feel any paper trail is bad?
    Pay apps means deposits and deposits means no service.

    Steer clear.

  12. #10985

    App pay

    Trying to see a provider and only wants to use pay apps is that a bad idea I feel any paper trail is bad?

  13. #10984

    Bummer

    What a bummer. I had my eye on her ad for a bit now and was going to pull the trigger soon. Sorry it was a waste but thanks for TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyFive45  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/449743685056

    Had an unremarkable car date with Sexy Lynn the other week. Set up was fairly straight forward via text with pic sharing for verification. STG menu seemed pretty extensive, but does not represent BCD services. Lackluster BBBJ. Can't touch her head during BBBJ. Can't do doggy because of car accident. Doesn't kiss because of new piercing. Doesn't moan and IOP is a 0 on a scale of 1-10. Stated that she is a lesbian so she has no turn-ons. I couldn't even nut. Pickings are slim in the Fort and this one is a hard pass for me.

  14. #10983

    TOFTT Sexy Lynn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/449743685056

    Had an unremarkable car date with Sexy Lynn the other week. Set up was fairly straight forward via text with pic sharing for verification. STG menu seemed pretty extensive, but does not represent BCD services. Lackluster BBBJ. Can't touch her head during BBBJ. Can't do doggy because of car accident. Doesn't kiss because of new piercing. Doesn't moan and IOP is a 0 on a scale of 1-10. Stated that she is a lesbian so she has no turn-ons. I couldn't even nut. Pickings are slim in the Fort and this one is a hard pass for me.

  15. #10982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Hey Rook I tried replying but you don't appear to be accepting messages at this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape