Escort Review: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Submit Review
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 18339
-
11-22-24 17:49 #14484Senior Member

Posts: 378Same pics, different profile
Chatted with prior profile. Concluded fake at the time, but who knows.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 17:47 #14483Senior Member

Posts: 378Once again, got to side with TFM
Butterface.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 15:26 #14482Senior Member

Posts: 368She's trash bro, but ghetto trash is different, did you click on the photo??
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 13:36 #14481Senior Member

Posts: 1044I would be embarrassed to be seen with such ghetto trash. Well, there are busted dudes that need some affirmation.
Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 02:19 #14480Senior Member

Posts: 130More on Luna
https://x.com/g0ddessluna1800
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
Works at a strip club in DC, also.
-
11-21-24 23:51 #14479Senior Member

Posts: 363I don't get it either. But the fact is there are dudes out there willing to blow a wad of cash on some of these girls, and while I don't get it, that's one reason there's GPS out there.
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 22:11 #14478Senior Member

Posts: 368Dahlia
Anyone get with this one yet??
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-95dfed811cd6
Comms are spotty, very flaky but love the look??
Thanks!!
-
11-21-24 21:48 #14477Senior Member

Posts: 368That girl is so mid looking, wouldn't give her more than 300. But to each their own.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 16:59 #14476Senior Member

Posts: 363She's real
Check this out:
Originally Posted by LocalCustomer
[View Original Post]
https://fansly.com/vgetsfreaky/posts
I got word from back channel that she has high demands, in her words she will only fck select people and only for top allowance. Word is that she had a SD who splurged a lot on her and took her on a trip to a tropical island where she let him fck without cover and then they broke up soon after that trip. I guess the guy blew up a wad on her to get the chance to fuck her, and then finally couldn't keep up with her demands for cash.
-
11-21-24 13:12 #14475Senior Member

Posts: 525Maya
I messaged her, but I think she blocked me. I can't find her profile.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 09:12 #14474Senior Member

Posts: 210Maya
That is a photo of a Miss Virginia Teen contestant, but I can't vouch for her.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 16:45 #14473Senior Member

Posts: 365Offer
If you can set me up with VB14, I'll send you something after I link up with her to show my gratitude. Just message me.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 16:19 #14472Senior Member

Posts: 165Luna
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
She's a scammer, don't bother.
-
11-20-24 14:52 #14471Senior Member

Posts: 439Maya
Anyone had any luck with Maya, a gorgeous 21 year old in NOVA. She seems DTF for $600. Unfortunately, she blocked me so I don't have a link, but her photo is attached.
-
11-20-24 10:45 #14470Senior Member

Posts: 93https://members.seeking.com/billing/...nag&promo=ABCD
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






