Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 284 684 1184 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22987
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullDawg  [View Original Post]
    Hello brothers, my playtime is very limited now, don't get much of it. Question is, Gemma on STG. She a good provider?? Been enjoying Maneater when I can, kinda got the urge for something different. Comments? Suggestions?? TIA!! Dawg.
    Been my reliable for awhile. Funny, kind of a nerd and good with role play. Up for about anything except Greek it seems. Pictures are a bit dated, but she loves getting dick.

  2. #22986

    Jodi

    Quote Originally Posted by GFunk50  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jodi a couple of times in the past few weeks. As always, had a great time! She's looking great and horny as ever. My legs are still sore from our last visit.
    Had a session with her about a week ago. What a fuck machine she is. Multiple positions non stop banging her brains out. She hopped on the pony and rode it for a good 15 minutes non stop. Had her sweating a good bit but she took all I could give her. Not many around like her anymore. Held out as long as I could but her oral skills eventually got me. Had cramps in my legs for 2 days after LOL.

  3. #22985

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by SkullDawg  [View Original Post]
    Hello brothers, my playtime is very limited now, don't get much of it. Question is, Gemma on STG. She a good provider?? Been enjoying Maneater when I can, kinda got the urge for something different. Comments? Suggestions?? TIA!! Dawg.
    Tried to schedule a session with her several times. Never returns texts for me. She always posts but tough to schedule with. Too bad because I like the ass pics she posts if it's hers LOL.

  4. #22984

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by VyGotsky  [View Original Post]
    Skull,

    I've been seeing her for about a year and a half, and she has been a reliable provider. She does smoke cigarettes, and you may leave smelling like cigarette smoke. Other than that, though, I've enjoyed her company, and she is a lot of fun. Nice safe residential area in Huber Heights so no complications with the location.
    If you can even get a hold of her. I've tried on and off for a year and nothing so I just said fuck it and stopped trying.

  5. #22983
    Quote Originally Posted by SkullDawg  [View Original Post]
    Hello brothers, my playtime is very limited now, don't get much of it. Question is, Gemma on STG. She a good provider?? Been enjoying Maneater when I can, kinda got the urge for something different. Comments? Suggestions?? TIA!! Dawg.
    Skull,

    I've been seeing her for about a year and a half, and she has been a reliable provider. She does smoke cigarettes, and you may leave smelling like cigarette smoke. Other than that, though, I've enjoyed her company, and she is a lot of fun. Nice safe residential area in Huber Heights so no complications with the location.

    -VG

  6. #22982

    Gemma??

    Hello brothers, my playtime is very limited now, don't get much of it. Question is, Gemma on STG. She a good provider?? Been enjoying Maneater when I can, kinda got the urge for something different. Comments? Suggestions?? TIA!! Dawg.

  7. #22981

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    I've seen some recent posts about some of your visits to the local ladies And I'm convinced some of you guys would stick you rods in anything with a heart beat LOL Maybe my standards are too high but from some of the pics you guys have shared I rather stay home and have a date with Mary Palmer and her five sisters and take care of myself rather then see
    some of these ladies around town Just my opinion so don't take it hard guys.
    Dude to be honest I'm not even sure some of these guys would even require a heartbeat.

  8. #22980

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohioan38  [View Original Post]
    So ofcourse in Dayton fashion, both girls I mentioned last night went radio silent. So I had to find a new new one! 😆.

    This one is located in Westwood, quiet neighborhood, works out of her house, it's runned down, but clean. She will have you got to the house that's across the street and will holler at you from the door. However, comms were decent! Tight Body! Her face is cute heavy on the make up, she is definitely not GFE, how ever nice and not a clock watcher.

    Her menu is pretty open, was 1. 4 coins for a trip to the isles. As always YMMV. Good luck out there!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...5/299359324954
    I seen her also. She is very reasonable for what you get. She does wear allot of makeup and there is no DATY at all kinda a turn off for me. She really couldn't take it really deep in mish so that was kinda lame also but overal a fun time. She's pretty good at BBBJ. I would repeat cause of the low cost $ total.

  9. #22979

    Ladies

    I've seen some recent posts about some of your visits to the local ladies And I'm convinced some of you guys would stick you rods in anything with a heart beat LOL Maybe my standards are too high but from some of the pics you guys have shared I rather stay home and have a date with Mary Palmer and her five sisters and take care of myself rather then see some of these ladies around town Just my opinion so don't take it hard guys.

  10. #22978

    Talk to me, I talk back

    So ofcourse in Dayton fashion, both girls I mentioned last night went radio silent. So I had to find a new new one! 😆.

    This one is located in Westwood, quiet neighborhood, works out of her house, it's runned down, but clean. She will have you got to the house that's across the street and will holler at you from the door. However, comms were decent! Tight Body! Her face is cute heavy on the make up, she is definitely not GFE, how ever nice and not a clock watcher.

    Her menu is pretty open, was 1. 4 coins for a trip to the isles. As always YMMV. Good luck out there!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...5/299359324954

  11. #22977

    Only the pix are decent

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ugh!
    Not the face! I meant that the quality of the image is good enough for identification. I know she's no beauty.

    I appreciate pretty providers but rates and activities are much more important.

    Thanks for calling out the ambiguity.

  12. #22976

    Danielle

    Any of you gentlemen still in contacts with big boob Danielle? I think she was in her way to visit uncle about this time last year. Not sure if she is still around or not. Thanks.

  13. #22975

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ugh!
    I'm convinced that when the Men on here talk about the lack of quality of women in Dayton, they are really referring to themselves!

  14. #22974

    Decent face?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unbelheathen  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this lady:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/706856198073

    She's had ads up for a while, usually has "cool chic" somewhere in the ad but no name. The current ad says "Stephanie".

    Decent face pix, hope someone has knowledge to share.
    I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ugh!

  15. #22973

    Stephanie (not Sexy Stacey)

    Any info on this lady:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/706856198073

    She's had ads up for a while, usually has "cool chic" somewhere in the ad but no name. The current ad says "Stephanie".

    Decent face pix, hope someone has knowledge to share.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Stephanie1.jpg‎   Stephanie2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape