Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24670

    Madison Ave girl

    Returned to an old favorite spot. Got the new young girl and was very glad I did. Paid for the hour went to the room got undressed and waited for her to enter. She had on a short dress no panties so I knew it was going to be a good time. A little bit of a massage then to business. Only had 120 on me but she said ok and we had a great time together. On the way out I saw the other girl she is there on and off and I always had a great time with her as well. Be safe and as always YMMV.

  2. #24669

    Peony

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to try them if I'm ever in the neighborhood.
    Peony is HE but they also have a table shower.

  3. #24668

    One block from Ben Davis HS

    Their eviction notice is being drawn up right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Looks like we have another new spa opening, on 10th St at 7120 which is a little east of Girls Sch Rd, in a limestone house, between Fazolis and the bank.

    (The ads do not say 10th St, instead they say 'roth' St- no doubt from a Chinese ad agency.).

    https://indianapolis.bedpage.com/fem.../23336272.html

    https://bodyrubsguide.com/index/index/cont.html?id=2227

  4. #24667

    June Spa- new? Or just changed name?

    Not my part of town anymore, so I'm sure someone knows, on North Shadeland at 7230:

    https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/3686

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...da602c4c75d4bd

  5. #24666

    Aimy at Sunshine Life

    Quote Originally Posted by RageBoner09  [View Original Post]
    Aimy has a very specific look that caught my eye as soon as she came in to the room .
    Age? Weight?

  6. #24665

    Your Spa- 10th & Girls School

    Looks like we have another new spa opening, on 10th St at 7120 which is a little east of Girls Sch Rd, in a limestone house, between Fazolis and the bank.

    (The ads do not say 10th St, instead they say 'roth' St- no doubt from a Chinese ad agency.).

    https://indianapolis.bedpage.com/fem.../23336272.html

    https://bodyrubsguide.com/index/index/cont.html?id=2227

  7. #24664

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I have found several AMP's that I frequent because they do give a very good hard massage and a good ending. Peony and Angel, spa.
    I'll have to try them if I'm ever in the neighborhood.

  8. #24663

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Any news to share? Curious why the rates are so broad and what was experience.
    I have been in contact with her. Tried to set an appointment couple of times. She goes silent. I was quoted 400 for 1 hr. 300 for hhr.

  9. #24662
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I engage in resistance training 5-6 days a week and really appreciate a professional therapeutic massage, which I will never get at an AMP. If I can get that with an L1 finish, that's even better. That's been known to happen at 317, hence why it gets mentioned. YMMV.
    I have found several AMP's that I frequent because they do give a very good hard massage and a good ending. Peony and Angel, spa.

  10. #24661

    Lisa update?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redward46  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment scheduled with Lisa later today. Any reasons to keep or not keep the appointment? Any thoughts?

    Either way, I will report back.
    Any news to share? Curious why the rates are so broad and what was experience.

  11. #24660
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikeHJs  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely legit. Too bad. Nice location. No teasing, super professional.
    Appreciate your comment. And yeah, that's a fantastic location, too bad it's legit. How was the massage quality at least?

  12. #24659

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Redward46  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment scheduled with Lisa later today. Any reasons to keep or not keep the appointment? Any thoughts?

    Either way, I will report back.
    How'd it go?

  13. #24658
    Quote Originally Posted by FleetFeet  [View Original Post]
    Haven't heard anything about H Spa at 65th / Keystone. Anyone stop by there yet? Thinking of TOFTT if no one else has yet.
    Absolutely legit. Too bad. Nice location. No teasing, super professional.

  14. #24657

    Aimy at Sunshine Life

    Aimy has a very specific look that caught my eye as soon as she came in to the room.

    Session started off with the standard treatment; dfk and a bbj. She's good at rim, and showed very good control on the b2 b slide. A methodical Deep throat attempt; she knows what she is doing and was responsive to my body. She continued with light and slow DFK, I flipped her over on her back and dined on her trimmed kitty for a bit. She could feel me getting restless and took the hint to grab a jacket. Started out slow with her on top grinding back and forth. She got into full squat and came down at me hard. She's got a full ass, good tits and loves to have them sucked. She knew how to grind and ride. She wanted mish but There was no way I was doing that over doggy with her ass so I gave her some mish to get some doggy later LOL. We did standing doggy off the table. She sounded like she enjoyed it and moaned in a sexy Chinese accent. She smelled so good. She turned her head for lfk / dfk and I knew it was going to be over soon. I felt the urge just from that simple move. I popped so hard and gave it 3-4 hard pumps. Felt good, we didn't immediately move we stayed there for a bit longer. This was one of those rare encounters that felt like a genuine connection.

  15. #24656

    Southside loop

    I'm going to call this "the Southside loop". E County line, North on Madison, W on national, S on 31. I have thought in the past damn there are many options in this area and the other day I decided to count spots on the loop that I thought L1 could be had. I came up with 18 and many had visitors so demand in the area must be good. I stopped at a new to me location and found it to be very pleasing with all the levels available.

    Let me know if I missed any!

    Skip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape