Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 888 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 598 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11863

    Kimora

    She has plenty of review but here are my notes: pretty, thin, bolt ons might be a little too hard, gets right to business if you go for the QS, very active, I would recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/401797298024

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSc  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I posted and can't get into my old account but anyway saw this pretty young woman around noon today. She's sweet and delivered as promised, running a special which is why I took the dive. The good- extremely good looking best your goanna find she has lost weight but I like them small, well reviewed I'm not the first and I pretty much knew she was legit, Ok hotel (Days Inn), Comms were good especially for a first time meeting, She smelled good. Kimora met me at her door with not much on and we did the touch verification. The bad- Everything was covered, I'm a BBJ guy never BBFS but I can't really get upset with her trying to keep herself safe and clean. I recommend and will see again especially if she let me keep this qv special, she had today for future visits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/099236062464

  2. #11862

    Simpsonville and Mauldin

    I'm going to be in town on business one day next week. Is there anyone you gentlemen can recommend in the Simpsonville / Mauldin area right now?

  3. #11861
    I am a troll, ignore me


    Posts: 126

    Easy rider

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/colum...t/014407510185

    Marvelous, get exercise partner. Willing to put in the time and effort. No drama, drugs. Or attachments.

  4. #11860

    Karmen on STG

    Has anyone taken the plunge on Karmen on STG? She's a little blonde hotties. Cute face, nice ass. Should I TOFTT?

  5. #11859

    Kimora

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovinSc  [View Original Post]
    It's been a while since I posted and can't get into my old account but anyway saw this pretty young woman around noon today. She's sweet and delivered as promised, running a special which is why I took the dive. The good- extremely good looking best your goanna find she has lost weight but I like them small, well reviewed I'm not the first and I pretty much knew she was legit, Ok hotel (Days Inn), Comms were good especially for a first time meeting, She smelled good. Kimora met me at her door with not much on and we did the touch verification. The bad- Everything was covered, I'm a BBJ guy never BBFS but I can't really get upset with her trying to keep herself safe and clean. I recommend and will see again especially if she let me keep this qv special, she had today for future visits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/099236062464
    Thanks for the tip. I've wanted to see her for a while, but felt like it was too good to be true. Instant ATF!

  6. #11858

    Welcome

    I appreciate the support!

  7. #11857

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Mylflover  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long time lurker, but this is my first post. I got cancer 10 years ago so I have not participated in the hobby since. Feeling better and hoping to find some fun. I miss Toy, Jasmine Jewel and a UTR that went by Barbie. Any suggestions as to where to start? The talent level is not what it used to be!
    Congratulations and we here hope you continue to get stronger each and every day and yes it takes time to recover. My suggestion is not necessarily in the form of recommending a provider but in the form of chosing one who offers GFE during a visit. We look forward to reading your future adventures. I pay attention to the tone of a post and if it's filled with I don't do this or that and don't even think of asking about this are providers that would not work for me. Happy hunting and stay safe!

  8. #11856

    First time Posting

    I'm a long time lurker, but this is my first post. I got cancer 10 years ago so I have not participated in the hobby since. Feeling better and hoping to find some fun. I miss Toy, Jasmine Jewel and a UTR that went by Barbie. Any suggestions as to where to start? The talent level is not what it used to be!

  9. #11855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Megan

    Hey Perverts! Can you close your eyes and imagine my excitement when I realized that Megan is a longtime social media friend who I've wanted to actually *poke* for a long time? I actually wondered if someone had stolen her photos but nope, it is her! I texted, set an appointment, and when I was on my way to her hotel she asked me to stop and get her a drink, some cigarettes, and something else I don't recall because it wasn't important enough to me. I told her I was nearby and would drive her to a convenience store. She stepped out of the hotel wearing a tight, short dress that showed off her shapely legs and ass. I was excited, dudes. However. Breaking news. DRAMA! She needed cash to pay for her room so I took her to the store where she used the ATM and spent 5-10 minutes shopping. It was annoying, but do you remember the part where I was excited? I ignored the frustration.

    Back in the car and into the hotel room. That she shared with a couple who had left the room. She shares a one bed room with a couple? I asked where they were and she said downstairs. OK, weird but I wanted to flop around on her and cum. She took her time preparing so I put my ding dong near her mouth. She got the idea. She did that for a while then moved to mish, which made her uncomfortable. Then she gets a text. Her friends need to come into the room for something. I said NOPE. NO WAY. Drama. She tells her friend "5 minutes. " Now, I've been in the room for 15 minutes, five of them has been spent in action. I told her that I paid for 30 minutes and it's only been 5. She said some blah blah blah blah that I ignored.

    Went back at it for a few positions that frustrated her then when I was about to squirt my boy fluid, I aimed at her tummy and she freaked the fuck out. She does not like ejaculant on her. Would've been nice to know. I packed up and left semi-satisfied. But that's not the end of the tale, dear pervs.

    I saw her again. I kept thinking about those legs and that ass and I suspected she was into anal. Texted her, she said she would do it, set an appointment, and on my way she asked if I would stop and get her a drink, some cigarettes, and something else I don't recall because, as previously stated, it was not important to me. This time I asked if she could just do this after my visit. After all, I'm not WhoreDash. She agreed.

    She was sharing this room too. Different hotel. Stripped, and I laid back for a BBBJ. Then on with the cover and cowgirl, doggy, then I lubed up her pooper and inserted my little z-bone. She was shocked but didn't reject me. She said she doesn't do this with everyone. And I believe that. But I'm little. So I humped her sweet, plump ass for a while until she asked me to stop. Uh, okay. So I presented my fuck lever to her mouth and she exclaimed NO WAY! She wouldn't touch it again. I got limp and didn't finish.

    I realized there is just no real connection between us. It's awkward and that makes for unfun sexy time. Boob guys, go somewhere else. She's got A-cups. Sexy legs and ass, and a sexy face, too. But no tiddies.

    Would I recommend her? Yeah. But know what you're in for. I think with more straightforward sessions she's probably decent. Her rates are reasonable. Would I see her again? Yes. With a lot of man juice stored up to unload in her rump within 15 minutes. She's real and she uses real and representative pics.

    Also, when you talk to her. Don't tell her I wrote a fucking review of her. This is for your info, not hers. It just gets me in hot water when you tell a girl she's been written about on a private forum. Geez.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/484216692518
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 348325823_141158622336188_3938376881935810531_n.jpg‎   180085072_2031074753698766_206800143351511686_n.jpg‎   14233218_763176787155242_7773978708263703453_n.jpg‎   IMG_4054 copy.jpg‎  

  10. #11854

    Sexy Bottom

    I have been out of the game for a while but just for fun I called this one. Comms about half ok, all text, then asked for donation to show not L E. Wrote it off as a scam. If anyone had an experience, I'd just like to know to pursue further. If not, then I'll just leave it written off.

    D.

  11. #11853

    I know this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chess007  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sultry40ssecret

    Scam, don't waste your time.
    Senior members can message me for specifics. Oh, and he's right, don't waste your time.

  12. #11852
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlue11  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and told her I was 35 and it didn't seem to be a problem.

    Buuuuuut she told me the crazy rate that others have reported on. I asked about hhr or qv and she said it's all the same price. I passed.
    Yeah, she was generous enough to offer me a car visit for the same sky high price! 🤣.

  13. #11851

    Beth

    https://tryst.link/escort/sultry40ssecret

    Scam, don't waste your time.

  14. #11850

    Kimora Banks

    It's been a while since I posted and can't get into my old account but anyway saw this pretty young woman around noon today. She's sweet and delivered as promised, running a special which is why I took the dive. The good- extremely good looking best your goanna find she has lost weight but I like them small, well reviewed I'm not the first and I pretty much knew she was legit, Ok hotel (Days Inn), Comms were good especially for a first time meeting, She smelled good. Kimora met me at her door with not much on and we did the touch verification. The bad- Everything was covered, I'm a BBJ guy never BBFS but I can't really get upset with her trying to keep herself safe and clean. I recommend and will see again especially if she let me keep this qv special, she had today for future visits.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/099236062464

  15. #11849
    Quote Originally Posted by ArisenSnakeMan  [View Original Post]
    Pretty common sign of meth addict.
    Sad but true. Maybe consider yourself lucky she flaked on you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape