Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 37345
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33310

    Re: Olga

    Quote Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Olga or have thoughts to share about her? Ad doesn't say, but she's asking $5. I don't see much info out there about her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...9.htm?cat=1224
    Hmm. Reverse google image searched her, and the photos come up as being someone named Miya in Beirut:

    https://topescortbabes.com/beirut/escorts/Miya_3992757

    https://www.eurogirlescort.it/escort/miya/505478/#.

    So either Olga is using the photos of the escort in Beirut, or an escort in Beirut is using Olga's photos.

    I have no problem walking away if an escort isn't as advertised, but what worries me here is possible LE since Olga has no reviews.

  2. #33309

    Olga

    Anyone seen Olga or have thoughts to share about her? Ad doesn't say, but she's asking $5. I don't see much info out there about her.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...9.htm?cat=1224

  3. #33308
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Seen these ads on Virginia Beach and Richmond.

    Anyone with intel to share?

    Greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/615540204799
    It's been the exact same ad with the exact same pictures for at least 10 years. I've struggled with trying to decide to see her, but kinda ruined it for me was when I saw the ad posted on the trans sites trans. Women aren't really my thing.

    Very least the pictures are super old.

  4. #33307
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Can you clear you inbox have a question for you.
    All clear.

  5. #33306
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I cannot follow a single one of your posts. You quote small portions of multiple other people's posts that are completely unrelated to each other. Then you post a bunch of screenshots of all different girls. What are you trying to say??
    Your not the only one.

  6. #33305
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    I cannot follow a single one of your posts. You quote small portions of multiple other people's posts that are completely unrelated to each other. Then you post a bunch of screenshots of all different girls. What are you trying to say??
    Then please ignore. I guess

    Scroll down my friend don't forget to screenshot ...
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9045633631
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7574183352

  7. #33304
    I cannot follow a single one of your posts. You quote small portions of multiple other people's posts that are completely unrelated to each other. Then you post a bunch of screenshots of all different girls. What are you trying to say??

  8. #33303

    Southman62

    Can you clear you inbox have a question for you.

  9. #33302
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    I saw here last week. I don't think she is going to be posting any more. She says she has a regular job and plans on quitting this lifestyle. My continue to see regulars I'm not sure. Hit her up this week and she hasnt responded so maybe she's done?
    Thank you.

  10. #33301

    Sarah

    I saw here last week. I don't think she is going to be posting any more. She says she has a regular job and plans on quitting this lifestyle. My continue to see regulars I'm not sure. Hit her up this week and she hasnt responded so maybe she's done?

  11. #33300

    Hth

    Her tryst ad is currently down but she is back in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Osfrog  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richmond/female-escorts/caucasian_w/gfe-cherry--juicy-booty-/131074745291
    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    cherry
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvtvtv3  [View Original Post]
    cherry She's very sweet and very chill and likes 420.
    https://i.imgur.com/dI7vk46.png

    https://i.ibb.co/4WFhQ4D/imgonline-c...u-W5-EGDrv.png

    https://i.imgur.com/HmvtGvp.png https://i.imgur.com/fleqPHl.png https://i.imgur.com/KgYPh5S.png.

    Quote Originally Posted by GotTheItch  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    moving
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    Sarah. seen her three times now
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    vouch
    Has anyone seen her since her re-location? https://i.ibb.co/HBm01yR/fkxkpBz.png digits 804 XX7 XX48 she supposedly had friends in the biz too https://i.imgur.com/Tum8Bq6.png https://i.imgur.com/LIcHD2E.png https://i.imgur.com/zGXY6Vm.png.

  12. #33299
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunted13  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone DM me about the all in pricing with moon girls? Thinking about taking the plunge and curious what I'm getting into.
    Just text them about rates. They'll let you know. I have had several very good experiences and one not so great. Nothing to prevent me from returning.

  13. #33298

    Kelci

    Seen these ads on Virginia Beach and Richmond.

    Anyone with intel to share?

    Greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/615540204799

  14. #33297

    Moon girls

    Can anyone DM me about the all in pricing with moon girls? Thinking about taking the plunge and curious what I'm getting into.

  15. #33296
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    I saw her on Sunday I think it was, might have been Saturday night. Sent me a cashapp request for money yesterday which seemed weird. Maybe she lost her phone or something.
    Thanks for the input.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape