Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 26664
-
11-24-24 12:18 #22629Senior Member

Posts: 555Brunette?
I'm also not very techie. But in this case go to the ad in question on STG. Click on the pictures and you will see on the bottom in red "is this photo real". Click on it. You will than see the picture with two options phone / tablet or computer, click "search this image on your" whatever device your using. The picture will show up again and hit "find image source". You will see this particular lady has been advertising in Holland, Grand Rapids, Muskegon, Minneapolis, Los Vegas, New York, etc etc etc. In other words nice pics, you aren't going to meet this lady.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 12:02 #22628Senior Member

Posts: 482Upscale Mature Companion.
I searched STG for Upscale Mature and found a couple different ads. What exactly was the Title to her post? This one wants $$$$ for 1 hour.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detroit/female-escorts/black_caribbean/can-i-cum-over/011889473604
-
11-24-24 11:36 #22627Senior Member

Posts: 170Help with the link
Upscale Mature Companion (link).
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/004604966572
-
11-24-24 10:44 #22626Senior Member

Posts: 1263Upscale mature companion
Sorry I am an old guy and not that techie (LOL). So not sure how to post link. Anyway, saw this ad on STG and think the lady looks hot. Anyone have any intel?
-
11-24-24 07:56 #22625Senior Member

Posts: 338Jade
A link would be great, thanks.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 11:48 #22624Senior Member

Posts: 493Jezzy j link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/987796906930
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 08:24 #22623Senior Member

Posts: 587Jezzy j 34
Another warning on her, posting numerous times on STG last few days post title.
Let this squirrel get a nut. Her pics are highly filtered, average looks at best, average all covered service.
Jezzy. Cash & dash me this summer and almost scammed another senior monger who also reported her here. I 'm hoping she'll never get a dime hobbying here! Bottom out.
-
11-22-24 17:04 #22622Senior Member

Posts: 444Ariyah Jade
Sorry for the super late response, I was out of town for a while. Inbox has been cleaned out. IIRC, it was 250 for an hour but I never have that much time so I was probably only there for 30-40 minutes but that was on me. No idea about CIM, didn't ask. No rush, in fact she went so long with the BJ that I was worried I'd finish and really wanted to fuck. Nice hotel north of the airport. She was cute and cool, an easy repeat for me when she comes back to town.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 20:23 #22621Senior Member

Posts: 139Any reviews on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/other/specials-/573293334073
-
11-20-24 22:56 #22620Senior Member

Posts: 135No games
No Games, I believe, is Dallas operating out of that place on Kalamazoo that many mongers have warned against in the MP thread. I'm still hoping someone went and had a good time. So far I've only heard bad things so I had to pass on a really nice duo. Sad.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Dj.
-
11-20-24 21:37 #22619Senior Member

Posts: 159Ginger
Anyone know anything: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/826009777042.
I searched but only found expired links.
-
11-20-24 14:31 #22618Senior Member

Posts: 97??
She's been around that long? I remember there are 2 mikelle.
Originally Posted by Novaone
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 13:36 #22617Senior Member

Posts: 56That's Dakoda , I had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by RobBob62
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 13:34 #22616Senior Member

Posts: 56Search for Mikelle.
Originally Posted by AlexKai777
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 13:08 #22615Senior Member

Posts: 97Anyone?
I remember someone reviewed her before. Come on shed some light here LOL.
Originally Posted by AlexKai777
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






