rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24675

    Lisa

    I'm perplexed Lisa has been independent for 3 weeks and not a single report. I tried but after a few promising exchanges and a hh quote of two and a half I got crickets. She looks hot but maybe a little excessive on screening.

  2. #24674
    Quote Originally Posted by Furiosa2024  [View Original Post]
    Returned to an old favorite spot. Got the new young girl and was very glad I did. Paid for the hour went to the room got undressed and waited for her to enter. She had on a short dress no panties so I knew it was going to be a good time. A little bit of a massage then to business. Only had 120 on me but she said ok and we had a great time

    together. On the way out I saw the other girl she is there on and off and I always had a great time with her as well. Be safe and as always YMMV.
    What spa would that be?

  3. #24673

    Phoenix is still open

    I had to travel south for work, so stopped by a place I haven't visited since pre-COVID off National. Kiki met me at the door. While not a stunner (maybe a 6 or 6. 5), and definitely in her mid to late 30's, she was eager to please and happy. I paid for an hour, and she put some effort into the massage. There was some good teasing; on the flip, she wanted $. 60, but took the $. 40 that I offered. I would repeat.

    By the way, Tucson was open also.

  4. #24672
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the new place on Shelby by Garfield may be open. Didn't have time to partake but saw signage up and it appears it shares a staircase w the tattoo parlor via the west side of the building.
    Very much appreciate the info. I feel like this place isn't going to work out. Way too visible on that corner. I'm actually planning to check it out when I know if's definitely open. Unfortunately, I can't check it out for about a week.

    If anyone comes up with further info, please share!

  5. #24671

    H Spa - 656th

    Quote Originally Posted by FleetFeet  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate your comment. And yeah, that's a fantastic location, too bad it's legit. How was the massage quality at least?
    Pretty solid, but not spectacular. I think the "H" stands for Helen. She hands out business cards and asks you to put a review up on Google. Her English is perfect with no accent. I don't think she is "Fresh off the boat" Asian, but rather an Asian-American.

  6. #24670

    Madison Ave girl

    Returned to an old favorite spot. Got the new young girl and was very glad I did. Paid for the hour went to the room got undressed and waited for her to enter. She had on a short dress no panties so I knew it was going to be a good time. A little bit of a massage then to business. Only had 120 on me but she said ok and we had a great time together. On the way out I saw the other girl she is there on and off and I always had a great time with her as well. Be safe and as always YMMV.

  7. #24669

    Peony

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I'll have to try them if I'm ever in the neighborhood.
    Peony is HE but they also have a table shower.

  8. #24668

    One block from Ben Davis HS

    Their eviction notice is being drawn up right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Looks like we have another new spa opening, on 10th St at 7120 which is a little east of Girls Sch Rd, in a limestone house, between Fazolis and the bank.

    (The ads do not say 10th St, instead they say 'roth' St- no doubt from a Chinese ad agency.).

    https://indianapolis.bedpage.com/fem.../23336272.html

    https://bodyrubsguide.com/index/index/cont.html?id=2227

  9. #24667

    June Spa- new? Or just changed name?

    Not my part of town anymore, so I'm sure someone knows, on North Shadeland at 7230:

    https://www.pinkdatepage.com/ads/3686

    https://www.rubsguide.com/ad-detail?...da602c4c75d4bd

  10. #24666

    Aimy at Sunshine Life

    Quote Originally Posted by RageBoner09  [View Original Post]
    Aimy has a very specific look that caught my eye as soon as she came in to the room .
    Age? Weight?

  11. #24665

    Your Spa- 10th & Girls School

    Looks like we have another new spa opening, on 10th St at 7120 which is a little east of Girls Sch Rd, in a limestone house, between Fazolis and the bank.

    (The ads do not say 10th St, instead they say 'roth' St- no doubt from a Chinese ad agency.).

    https://indianapolis.bedpage.com/fem.../23336272.html

    https://bodyrubsguide.com/index/index/cont.html?id=2227

  12. #24664

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    I have found several AMP's that I frequent because they do give a very good hard massage and a good ending. Peony and Angel, spa.
    I'll have to try them if I'm ever in the neighborhood.

  13. #24663

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagills  [View Original Post]
    Any news to share? Curious why the rates are so broad and what was experience.
    I have been in contact with her. Tried to set an appointment couple of times. She goes silent. I was quoted 400 for 1 hr. 300 for hhr.

  14. #24662
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I engage in resistance training 5-6 days a week and really appreciate a professional therapeutic massage, which I will never get at an AMP. If I can get that with an L1 finish, that's even better. That's been known to happen at 317, hence why it gets mentioned. YMMV.
    I have found several AMP's that I frequent because they do give a very good hard massage and a good ending. Peony and Angel, spa.

  15. #24661

    Lisa update?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redward46  [View Original Post]
    I have an appointment scheduled with Lisa later today. Any reasons to keep or not keep the appointment? Any thoughts?

    Either way, I will report back.
    Any news to share? Curious why the rates are so broad and what was experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape