Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 37339
-
11-20-24 22:20 #33304Senior Member

Posts: 491I cannot follow a single one of your posts. You quote small portions of multiple other people's posts that are completely unrelated to each other. Then you post a bunch of screenshots of all different girls. What are you trying to say??
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 21:47 #33303Senior Member

Posts: 92Southman62
Can you clear you inbox have a question for you.
-
11-20-24 18:47 #33302Senior Member

Posts: 337Thank you.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 18:35 #33301Senior Member

Posts: 319Sarah
I saw here last week. I don't think she is going to be posting any more. She says she has a regular job and plans on quitting this lifestyle. My continue to see regulars I'm not sure. Hit her up this week and she hasnt responded so maybe she's done?
-
11-20-24 16:04 #33300Senior Member

Posts: 337Hth
Her tryst ad is currently down but she is back in town.
Originally Posted by Osfrog
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Automatic2015
[View Original Post]
https://i.imgur.com/dI7vk46.png
Originally Posted by Tvtvtv3
[View Original Post]
https://i.ibb.co/4WFhQ4D/imgonline-c...u-W5-EGDrv.png
https://i.imgur.com/HmvtGvp.png https://i.imgur.com/fleqPHl.png https://i.imgur.com/KgYPh5S.png.
Originally Posted by GotTheItch
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
Has anyone seen her since her re-location? https://i.ibb.co/HBm01yR/fkxkpBz.png digits 804 XX7 XX48 she supposedly had friends in the biz too https://i.imgur.com/Tum8Bq6.png https://i.imgur.com/LIcHD2E.png https://i.imgur.com/zGXY6Vm.png.
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 12:22 #33299Banned Member

Posts: 14Just text them about rates. They'll let you know. I have had several very good experiences and one not so great. Nothing to prevent me from returning.
Originally Posted by Hunted13
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 10:57 #33298Senior Member

Posts: 742Kelci
Seen these ads on Virginia Beach and Richmond.
Anyone with intel to share?
Greatly appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/615540204799
-
11-20-24 03:03 #33297Senior Member

Posts: 230Moon girls
Can anyone DM me about the all in pricing with moon girls? Thinking about taking the plunge and curious what I'm getting into.
-
11-19-24 22:01 #33296Senior Member

Posts: 319Thanks for the input.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 19:37 #33295Senior Member

Posts: 371I hear you but too many of them have been mechanical or one pop only. The other types seem more open to it or expect it.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 19:34 #33294Senior Member

Posts: 371I saw her on Sunday I think it was, might have been Saturday night. Sent me a cashapp request for money yesterday which seemed weird. Maybe she lost her phone or something.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 17:44 #33293Senior Member

Posts: 767Sushi
I prefer sushi. She might be GOAT, but I gots my needs 🤣.
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 14:36 #33292Senior Member

Posts: 76Glo / gigi
I saw on here before that glo was back around. I don't see her add anywhere. Anyone mind sending her digits to me. Thanks.
-
11-19-24 14:35 #33291Senior Member

Posts: 71She could be. Scooped her up from the inn off midlo. Did not want to go into the hotel room so no idea if they are in cahoots or not.
Originally Posted by Kriggs32
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 12:48 #33290Senior Member

Posts: 105I agree with this I saw her one time years ago in Petersburg off of 460 she had a big dumb phat ass and a big stomach she was legitimate provider the visit was fine. Just leaving the hotel was a little rough. I can tell you she's using the same pics from 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by GotTheItch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






