Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 40027
-
11-20-24 13:57 #35422Senior Member

Posts: 769Tokyo Spa, Ruyuan
The phone number for that spot is the same as Tokyo Spa and Ruyuan. I never visited either but both were highly rated. Saw one review for Star Hot that said a non attractive duo when he went. Don't know if that has changed.
Originally Posted by Sully1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 12:33 #35421Senior Member

Posts: 127Just to confirm, is SXL an Asian place or is this an exception? I read back several months and not seeing it anywhere. Very white vanilla names (Kelly, Emily) which are not the norm for AMPs so curious.
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 11:39 #35420Senior Member

Posts: 574Sxl
I am not here to convince people that what I did was right or wrong. I generally never pay the house fee to anyone but the person giving me service, that should be a rule for most hobbyists, which was enough for me to walk out. Anyone in this hobby has probably experienced the "She will be right in" after paying the house fee, and 20 min later, they still have not shown up.
I also have a preference; I have participated in events where I was just part of an assembly line, or you take a number, but that isn't what a massage visit is supposed to be, is it? At least, that is why I chose a massage instead of a brothel.
So, I am going to pause on SXL until there is another flavor of the month or I find another place like it.
-
11-20-24 11:20 #35419Senior Member

Posts: 574I was just there this weekend, very similar to Tokyo, with one of the girls at least. The shower is barely a one-person shower in a utility room but service was good.
Originally Posted by Sully1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 10:35 #35418Senior Member

Posts: 54Care to elaborate? I live very close by. Isn't it shut down? Curious as to what the "heads up" is for.
Originally Posted by Uruni4
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-20-24 10:23 #35417Senior Member

Posts: 302Some girls snitch
Many workers are fierce competitors. Thus, they may try to paint some girls in a bad light. Spas open around 10 or 10:30 around town. That does not mean all the girls show up at that time and start working. It's an open secret, that many will come in much earlier for their preferred customers as a favor. Consider this: Before the spa opens, it's quiet. No other customers trying to get in, and no noise from other rooms. It's just you and her. If you sense you connect well with your provider, and can make the appointment before the spa opens, just ask. Just make sure you show up.
Originally Posted by WalkingHard
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 10:07 #35416Banned Member

Posts: 361Okay what was the name of who you saw at Grand or what she at least looked like? Age wise and shape wise? I can't recall any who did anything above Level 1. If someone there did Level 2 I'm sure It wouldn't be no 69 allowed. I've never seen any remove their panties there even for Naked Level 1.
Originally Posted by BadDances
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 09:27 #35415Senior Member

Posts: 102Star Hot Spa
A therapist I saw a few times at Relax in Evanston gave me her number and when I went to see her this week she texted me back and said that she would be here for a month, has anyone here have any experience with this place, it's on 31st.
-
11-20-24 01:12 #35414Senior Member

Posts: 164Fees?
What were the fees for these three places as well as the extras?
Originally Posted by DTS87
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 17:17 #35413Senior Member

Posts: 179The place opens at 10 am so how can she have 5 customers before noon? There's only 4 time slots available if you figure each customer took a 30 minute appointment. I've walked in the place on a Saturday and found all of them sitting around with no other customer walking in while I'm there. Unless OP is sitting in the lobby all day watching the traffic going in-and-out than OP isn't providing anything honest. He booked an appointment and then walked out like a baby because she wasn't ready before his scheduled appointment time.
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 14:41 #35412Senior Member

Posts: 574I haven't been there since I discovered 819 about 2 years ago but I was paying that much for L2 69.
Originally Posted by ConfuciusMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 14:11 #35411Regular Member

Posts: 13Went to Bei spa up north, seen Linda, this place is great and Lowkey, only l1 tho, three girls here all super sweet.
Linda gave me a a l1 that turned into footjob, it was great.
I'm looking for a euro spa or place if anyone knows one please DM me.
Or a good Latina provider who does incall.
-
11-19-24 13:10 #35410Senior Member

Posts: 667Fees
Door fee's 60.70. BBBJ 100+/ Your Fee's 10+ Years old.
Originally Posted by BoonTobias
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 12:41 #35409Senior Member

Posts: 40Lotus Spa / Irving Park
A little older than the girls that I usually get at this place. Ocean still looked more than capable of providing a solid session so I gave her a shot. Once in the room she got started with the massage and it wasn't long before the teasing was underway, on the flip she put her menu out there and seeing that I was already horny and looking at her up close she was still very good looking I went for the FS. She quickly took a hold of my dick and started jerking me off until I was fully hard and ready for the jimmy. Once the jimmy was in place she gave me a BJ that I won't soon be forgetting. Next was a couple different positions that she was more than capable of still performing, I went hard at her once I realized that she could still hang. We topped off the session with her riding me as I got me a mouthful of titties. I was definitely surprised at just how good the session was today.
-
11-19-24 11:55 #35408Regular Member

Posts: 6Didadi neighbors taking pictures
Just a heads up noticed on Google photos some neighbors across the street are taking pics and posting them to the Google maps section of Didadi on Ashland.










Reply With Quote






