Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 8720
-
11-22-24 11:29 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 233Addicted to chocolate
Gentlemen: Have recently moved to CT from the Midwest. I indulge infrequently these days because of $ constraints. But I'm looking for a reliable GFE, ideally GND type. I love petite black girls; thin with natural hair (dreads a plus), tattoos. No problem with a little bit of ghetto but low tolerance for drama.
Maybe too much to ask, but I've always found somebody eventually, so I'm holding out hope. Thanks for any recs.
-
11-21-24 20:20 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 72Is Kat the light haired girl?
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
Thanks, Briggs.
-
11-21-24 14:18 #7608Senior Member

Posts: 193Hmmmm, maybe
Maybe, does Marcy have some big ol tiddies? Pic didn't show much beyond a meh face, the other pic her number. Thats a huge gamble to set up a date on. But good luck to any and all who sample her wares, let us know how she was, hopefully one hell of a fun ride! With some mother earth massive big ass fuckin titties!
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 13:57 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 94Show a pic or a link or give her number.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 13:44 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 216UTR spinner Lisa
Saw this one recently. She's in West Haven only doing outcall. Low volume. Great bbj, covered up for cowgirl, and blew in the bag.
Tight body and vag. Sorry no pic. Several of you have her number, try connecting again.
-
11-21-24 11:30 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 215Any Info?
30/28/30 in?
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 09:34 #7604Senior Member

Posts: 976Don't know. Tried contacting her and heard nothing then out of the blue she replied back but I was pulling into work. Might try again today or next week.
Originally Posted by Champion1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 01:19 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 244Any Info?
Hiya fellas,
Any info on these providers? I am traveling to your area next week. They seem to post a lot, but I couldn't find much. I more on service than looks. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/776398408718
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...k/457379695056
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...o/610140088948
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...rds=2038363848
-
11-20-24 09:58 #7602Regular Member

Posts: 20Londyn
How is she? Love to hear any feedback! Thinking of stopping in today or tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 09:10 #7601Senior Member

Posts: 976Londyn. Been around for years. Just moved back from update NY. Was based in the New Haven area. Been looking to see her since she's back.
Originally Posted by Champion1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 21:30 #7600Regular Member

Posts: 20Ebony Greek Princess
https://tryst.link/escort/londynlewinsky
Has anyone seen her? Add looks great and services offered. Says she just lived here from.
Out of state and working out of apartment.
-
11-19-24 20:42 #7599Senior Member

Posts: 112The dark haired girl I think went by the name Pocahontes a few years back. I remember her from her cat face tattoo. Looks like she still in the game.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 17:54 #7598Senior Member

Posts: 216Duo
I've seen the dark haired one a couple times. Tried to get a Bbj, but she will only do covered' and covered full service.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Nice bod, and lips. She works from her apt in West Haven.
-
11-19-24 14:49 #7597Senior Member

Posts: 312New duo?
I've never seen these 2 post before. I did reach out and got a reply. Does anyone recognize either? They say they're together but you could choose either or both. Supposedly incall in New Haven.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...x/457870041747
-
11-19-24 14:15 #7596Senior Member

Posts: 94Anyone seen her before is she legit and worth it?










Reply With Quote





