Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 25057
-
11-19-24 11:43 #22087Senior Member

Posts: 141Carly
Check South Coast board. Someone even started a thread on her. Plenty of info.
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 11:32 #22086Senior Member

Posts: 955Carly
In The Newbedford / Southcoast board, She has Her own thread.
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...hp?36581-Carly
-
11-19-24 10:40 #22085Senior Member

Posts: 196Carly
There's alot of reviews on this board. Try the search function.
Originally Posted by Lumbarman
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 10:24 #22084Senior Member

Posts: 4548Ya but his $300 ain't that bad since its 2 hours.
Originally Posted by MajorVX
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 09:57 #22083Senior Member

Posts: 314I agree
$300 is crazy to pay for her but as long as guys pay that all the girls will be asking inflated prices.
.
Originally Posted by MajorVX
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 09:29 #22082Senior Member

Posts: 149$300??
$300 for Joelle is crazy inflation prices.
Originally Posted by MaleSlutBrah
[View Original Post]
It's like paying idk a good metaphor but it's crazy to pay 300 for her.
-
11-18-24 22:19 #22081Senior Member

Posts: 144Joelle
So went down to providence for the First time and my nasty got the better of me, we took a shower (I met her early am, 6 to be the time) I tried using my K girl experience with her to wash up) she gave a great BBBJ and lots of ball licks, then went to a room with a mattress and she put her ass up and told me to fuck her. Went with that for about 10 minutes and then pulled out and fucked her mouth until she swallowed. She dropped down and told me to fuck her ass some more while she tickled her clit, paid her $300 for 2 hrs she was a great fuck, she loved that I came from Boston to see her and I'm sure the 300 was the reason, but damn that ass was great.
-
11-18-24 21:41 #22080Senior Member

Posts: 228Tall / Sexy Carly
Can I get a report about this Carly seems interesting and tex message seem a good reply in Attleboro area. Anyone that can shed some info about service Etc. Would be great.
Thanks.
Pictures look good but are they accurate?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/328150561302
-
11-18-24 18:33 #22079Senior Member

Posts: 314Jamaican Roxanne
Has anyone seen Jamacian Roxanne. I contacted her a couple of times but in the middle of setting up an appointment silence. Anyone have any luck seeing her? If so details. Thank you.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/347386494318
-
11-18-24 17:33 #22078Senior Member

Posts: 4548Scam
Imagine you ask a girl you want to do a date with her and she said you have to pay her money in advance to get her address. Even though, you are the one wasting your gas to go see her and yet she think she's better than you even though she's selling pussy. Anyway, this ad was a Webcam and now she want to scam people so she asking for deposit. It's a scam bro. So don't do deposit. If she want deposit, tell her you do zelle. Zelle use your real number so that's probably why she don't use it.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 13:55 #22077Senior Member

Posts: 168I would not visit again either. The hotel was ok and I did not see any other guys, but she was recently busted for drug trafficking and my impression was that she was still involved.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
Experience itself was ok but I felt relieved to just get out of there with no problems.
-
11-18-24 13:36 #22076Senior Member

Posts: 167On top of requiring a deposit, they also won't allow verification. If the deposit wasn't a scam for you, then the no verification should be enough to move on from this one.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 13:02 #22075Senior Member

Posts: 304Deposit?
Not from STG, hell no unless you just like tossing money away.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 11:36 #22074Senior Member

Posts: 86Deposit Req
Still tryin to get this one attention, No luck. Anyone try her or know what she be like etc. Etc.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...w/637922793561
-
11-18-24 10:58 #22073Senior Member

Posts: 250Stinky Layla
I wrote a review about Layla a few weeks back. I can no longer recommend. Ages no longer at a private house and staying at the Rumford Inn. She has a couple of guys around for protection. The little head did the thinking and I tried to go through with the visit. She took her pants off and the smell of you washed ass hit my nostrils. I gave half the donation for her time and left. I wouldn't repeat.










Reply With Quote




