Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 1180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 33236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30551

    Bonita

    Seen her more than once now. Review is pretty much the same as everyone else in here.

    Looks: if you've seen her profile she looks like the pictures. No surprises there at all. Very small, skinny, true spinner with nice small tits and a jiggly ass.

    Performance: absolute go getter. She will not stop fucking. Takes instruction well, sucks dick until you're drained, will fuck until you're drained, does not watch the clock. I got off twice and burned more calories than I thought possible. She was up for the work too and swallowed every bit of it as well.

    Price: $$.

    Location: clean hotel in Mason.

    Cons: a little weird and voice takes getting used to but nothing terrible.

    Recommended and would book again.

  2. #30550

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I sent it to you.
    Would love her new number as well.

  3. #30549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Ella Mae

    I sent it to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfLeaving  [View Original Post]
    Hi good morning. I just tried to PM but it says your inbox is full.

  4. #30548

    Octagon

    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty8889  [View Original Post]
    Did anybody else hear a rumor that the bang bus was coming to town?
    Can you move this to the Octagon?

  5. #30547

    Bang Bus

    Did anybody else hear a rumor that the bang bus was coming to town?

  6. #30546

    Ellie Mae Number

    Hi good morning. I just tried to PM but it says your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Ella having phone issues again. Imagine that. So I'm authorized to give out her new number again so send me a PM if you want it.

  7. #30545

    Visiting

    Will be visiting Cincinnati for work for a day.

    Could you recommend must see provider or two please?

    I prefer if they can BBBJ DT and swallow, Greek is definitely a bonus.

    In return happy to share info on Chicago.

    PM is fine too.

    TIA.

  8. #30544
    Quote Originally Posted by Wielic  [View Original Post]
    I have thr 513-206-xxxx number from her old ad. Can someone send me her updated contact info if that isn't current? Please and thank you.
    If you get lsm number let me know please? I also only have the old one.

  9. #30543
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to LSM last week ask her when she would be back in town. Got a quick reply back she was here now. She is in the same place she always stays just of 275 up north.

    Anyone else have the pleasure seeing her. Older provider that performs like a much younger provider. Great BBBJCIM / swallow.
    I have thr 513-206-xxxx number from her old ad. Can someone send me her updated contact info if that isn't current? Please and thank you.

  10. #30542

    Cameron

    I have seen Cameron several times in the past few months and enjoyed our visit every time. Her BBBJ skill was amazing and if you have not tried RCG with her, you've got to.

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguenGroove  [View Original Post]
    I will have to second the post on Cameron. I have seen her several times over the years an she has always been on the East side. Been a while but looks like her service.

    Is still good. In the past she had afwmale partner around but was never a problem. Before coved I had the pleasure of her BBBJCIM the watch her partner give her head.

  11. #30541

    Yeah no

    Quote Originally Posted by SinsinnatiToy  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could but her ad is down on List Crawler, I do have her permission to give out her number.
    This doesn't sound legit at all.

  12. #30540

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    It's very comforting knowing that "Sophia in Covington" will participate in BBFS for "a little more" Thanks, but, no thanks.
    Just being upfront about her information.

  13. #30539

    Sophia in Covington

    Quote Originally Posted by SinsinnatiToy  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is a BBW, the 3rd picture in her ad is fairly close to current. This is a woman who is fun to be with. Just saw her for our second outcall meeting. She does mostly incall She has been very punctual on both of our meetings. Prices are very reasonable and her BBBJCIM with swallow is outstanding and for a little more BBFS is on the menu. She is Very tight! She absolutely Loves sex and is Multi-orgasmic and when she is getting off continued pounding will bring multi wet squirts. She has a full-time job so finding an available time to meet her could be difficult. To really enjoy this woman as I have, if you are up to it, an hour or more is recommended.
    It's very comforting knowing that "Sophia in Covington" will participate in BBFS for "a little more" Thanks, but, no thanks.

  14. #30538

    Sophia in Covington

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonk  [View Original Post]
    Do you have link to page?
    Wish I could but her ad is down on List Crawler, I do have her permission to give out her number.

  15. #30537

    Lsm

    Reached out to LSM last week ask her when she would be back in town. Got a quick reply back she was here now. She is in the same place she always stays just of 275 up north.

    Anyone else have the pleasure seeing her. Older provider that performs like a much younger provider. Great BBBJCIM / swallow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape