Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 13041
-
11-18-24 18:05 #9861Senior Member

Posts: 92I've been there a lot. I love it. But if you're just trying to get some pu $$why, maybe not the right place. I've seen a lot of girls there, and only few offered FS. Every girl also has different service. Some actually gives you good body massage / rub and includes CBJ for free. Some just jumps on top of you naked with oil, and some just let's you play with their pu $$why. I'm a married man. So not fucking someone does make me feel better while seeing different girls. You can make an appointment, or walk in. But they don't let you see the girls in advance. The front desk asian girl is also kind of cute tho. Anyway, 30 min $160 is not cheap. But I can walk there. So I go there often (for my standard). For putting things in perspective, you can fuck a massage parlor girl for 180-200 for everything. Here, I think the lowest offer was 200 on top 30 min $160. I don't intend to fuck, but I always ask just to know LOL.
Originally Posted by BoomBoom7
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 09:40 #9860Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 11Tina at Spirit Massage
After seeing Lucky and Amy at Spirit Massage, I decided to see if I could get the Trifecta with Tina.
25 years old;5'1" tall; long black hair; pretty Asian facial features; 36 C cup tits; clean shaved pussy.
BBBJ: Good oral skills, plenty of spit, and used the BJ / HJ combo that gets me going.
DATY / DATO: Very responsive, she guided me to her spot. Tight pussy. She let me play with her asshole. I was thumbing it.
RIM: She had me get on all fours, sprayed some alcohol on my behind, and tossed the salad while jacking me off.
CFS: I liked her in doggy. She felt good, and could take a pounding.
I recommend seeing this provider.
Damage: 60/140.
Ventura Blvd. Sherman oaks.
-
11-17-24 20:43 #9859Regular Member

Posts: 3Seeing as its DTLA, its more than likely you'll find Chinese / Taiwanese grannies. .
Originally Posted by DefCooked
[View Original Post]
No grannies here. See DavidC27 post below, and his original post on 6-16, which is entirely accurate. I visited recently and the hour rate was 220, HE tip included. The entrance is near 6th st. And Spring. Parking is an adventure. I think the meters are $4 per hour. Local lots are at least that much. This is a very grungy part of town. A Starbucks at the corner of 6th and Spring does not even have a restroom for customers.
As DavidC27 noted, photos on their website are not of the actual ladies, for the sake of their privacy. But the two women I met were gorgeous in person. American Latinas who spoke English as their first language. Many of the (fictional?) names on their staff list match names on the former website of Cherry Spa in NOHO, which is now closed. That shop had the same business model. Nude FBSM with HE included. A Nuru option is really just an oily b2 b body slide.
I am gravitating away from Asian parlors to this style of MP. Yes, the price point is a jump up from AMPs. But grannies and spinners are not my cup of tea. Mutual touch massage with a bodacious naked woman is erotic and satisfying to me, even if FS is not an option. Although, as DavidC27 noted, some of the ladies here do indeed offer that for an additional fee.
-
11-17-24 15:52 #9858Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977A side of cabbage with the lanterns
The whole westside seems to be on strike a maybe a 4 B provider wok cessation due to the election.
It has been a while since I hit the lantern on overland and there has been no reports here which means you fooking lurkers are about as helpful as a cattle prod to a drowning man.
I text and the line up is Eva Sophie and Lina. No intel on any of these humanoids.
A week ago I had texted for a roll call and been told that there were two options for entering the place the side door on overland where mongers stick out like a sore rhinoceros at a flamingo exhibit. By the way to the mongers I see on the video of the front door while getting my balls lathered, you do not need to hop up and down and do the YMCA dance waiting for the door to answer. Or the back door which is really a door so you can enter through the laundry room / kitchen.
I texted and said which door was appropriate and was given the option to choose either door. I was about to come into the side door and out walks a younger looking Latin American monger who must have moved a chalupa sized load because he was walking like an arthritic snail carrying a piano when finally he managed to walk out, I sidled right in and was greeted by Sophie.
I was walked through the laundry room the kitchen the solarium the dining room the living room and the rumpus room and shown into room 6.
Room 6 is one of the bigger rooms with a full bed against the closet mirrors and a chair in the corner and the most overused power strip in the world and there's a ceiling fan that you must turn on because the house was hotter than whoopi's armpits. Sophie would be my technician I opted for the 60 minute option at $70.00.
Sophie is a hot young Asian 9. 5 so that if she opened up shop on Sawtelle the boners on the user forum would probably buy the old age home across the street to make it easier to schedule BBFS CIP sessions.
Sophie is anywhere from 30 to 45 has large C / D tittoes what would appear to be real. She has a typical Asian ass is flat as the USS enterprise. She has a butterfly tattoo presumably to cover up a C-section scar at her midriff. She's not terrible looking. The face she looks more exhausted then the sports writers that have to make excuses for why bronny can play basketball about as well as a spastic.
Carrying a machine gun.
I get undressed and she comes in and I have to admit in great shame that she gave me a decent massage there was decent pressure but alas only one stroke along my boypussy. And then she had me turned over and then I realized that she had some bad breath so for you kissers, you might want to pass. She held junior in her eastern hands and the negotiations went from me going to 140 to 160 and eventually handing her 170 and she went to get her supplies.
I think there was only one ring this time while I was waiting for her services so the place was not too busy on Saturday late afternoon.
She comes back and she gets necked. Surprisingly flat ass and indented but her skin is soft and she begins with some HJ and BJ.
Now I have to say her BJ is more than clinically acceptable she has a technique where she attacks from the side and even though I am 8 to 10 inches fully flaccid she managed to deep throat me with ease what was amazing about her technique is she flicked her tongue over the deep dorsal vein which is the vein at the root of the penor that passes between the two parts of the suspensory ligament and then to an aperture between the arcuate pubic ligament and the transverse ligament of the pelvis. She also licked balls, but did not eat my shithole. I think she was in a bit of a rush so she signalled wanting to move on to the kimchi. She laid down for some mish and her puss is a little loose but she does make up for it with some general curvilinear gyrations. I then got off after a while and noticed that as I went in and out her puss would fart occasionally which was highly erotic.
I turned over for doggy and this was pretty good because she managed to clench quite a bit and I pulled out and I was thinking I was pretty much done but I said more and she said OK and then we went into flat doggy you know here's what she truly excels at even with a non friendly receptacle less than puffy arse by getting her into flat doggy with her legs between mine I managed to work up quite a groove and I heard audible farting which I don't know if it was her ass, pussy or maybe the walls I got very close to completion in the cheap ass rubber.
Now I don't like doing that for three reasons first of all I don't like spitting in a bag second of all I don't want to feel like degen monger who pays Asian women for sex it seems like if I ejaculate out of the bag I'm not so pathetic. And finally the work that it takes now to get to the finish line in the condom leads me to believe that I would probably die on the scene of a myocardial infarction.
So after really pounding her in flat doggy I pulled out and she turned me out. The room was quite hot so I did not manage to paint the walls but Sophie is more than clinically acceptable and I recommend.
I saw the rest of the staff and if you go there pick Sophie. The other two are not bad but they were just not attractive much. On my way out dinner was being made and there was a mound of cabbage and I tell you it was 10 feet high if it was a foot. I don't know what the heck they were making in there but it looked like you could forklift that house to hacienda heights and feed about half of diamond bar high.
70 for the door 170 for the girl and I can still feel her tongue at the base of my penor.
-
11-15-24 19:16 #9857Regular Member

Posts: 7Overland
Has anyone checked out this place? Near the fwy.
http://rubsratings.com/showad/index/800
-
11-15-24 13:52 #9856Senior Member

Posts: 101One of many
They're an outfit sorta like how Chinese orgs operate. They rotate girls at a rapid rate and the menu the booker tells you is just their standard rates. Fun can be had and I for one have had some gems but 9/10 times, it's a torta. Be careful though. I stopped going to places like this after walking out because the woman was literally the size of a refrigerator and they started harassing me until blocked them. Highly suggest to use a burner when dealing with Latin houses / parlors.
Originally Posted by Soul699
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 17:00 #9855Senior Member

Posts: 101Seeing as its DTLA, its more than likely you'll find Chinese / Taiwanese grannies doing a rub and tug op with the option of CFS. Very low mileage fwiw but can be had on the cheap. Not my first option but if the budget is around 100-150 for this sort of fun, it makes sense. Good luck.
Originally Posted by BoomBoom7
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 16:01 #9854Senior Member

Posts: 39I wish. I have only found that avail in the OC, sadly. Would love an option here in LA.
Originally Posted by RockNRoll72
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 00:16 #9853Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone has being in here or knows anything about this place?
-
11-13-24 18:07 #9852Senior Member

Posts: 196Garden spa lineup reviews
Texted the garden today and mamasan told me Angel, Linda and Summer were available. I was looking for a previous girl who was reviewed there but I guess they have a new rotation. Has anyone seen the current line up at Graden?
Century bl.
-
11-12-24 23:14 #9851Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123What's the Info for this place? Address or name of the place
Where is this place at? Can you provide the name, possibly the address, that would be quite helpful
.
Originally Posted by DavidC27
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 17:24 #9850Senior Member

Posts: 958Outcall recommendation. LA
Guys. Can I get a few recommendations for outcall massage in the area with at least L1 service? I like the Massagefinder squad but without some intel they can be hit or miss. Thank!
-
11-12-24 07:25 #9849Senior Member

Posts: 2017Go to Mexico Period.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-24 05:44 #9848Senior Member

Posts: 29Yes, this is the spot that I posted a review about. Once you contact the number, they'll give you the link to their IG page that they update every day with who is working that day. The rate is the full time massage with HE and the tip is included. YMMV but I've had FS with all except one of the girls I've seen & even got one girl's phone # & been to her place. I'd go more but it is a long drive from DTLA.
Originally Posted by BoomBoom7
[View Original Post]
Oh yeah, the pics are not the actual girls for privacy / safety, but they are pretty close to what you can expect when you see them IRL.
Good luck out there.
-
11-12-24 00:37 #9847Regular Member

Posts: 5Top Acupuncture
It's called Top Acupuncture, on Hawthorne near 134th. Saw Coco there last month and she was as described, a hot young spinner. She was gone when I went back last week, but they had another girl Anna who was also pretty hot with mm D's and fairly young.
Originally Posted by SHDot
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BD490
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





