Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 29346
-
11-18-24 15:13 #24636Senior Member

Posts: 352Tracie
I used to see her 15+ years ago off of 67 in a house she owned. Then other places she rented after that. She used to be full service but I'm hearing she's HJ only lately. What was your experience like?
Originally Posted by IrishGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 12:37 #24635Senior Member

Posts: 1175Not to be argumentative- just clarification of my point. If only a handful of people are successful in getting anything extra, how is it different from any other legit spot. Every time it's talked about, a bunch of guys get excited about it but most of them just end up wasting money on a situation much different than they were looking for. If you have to meet their very specific criteria and interact with them in just the right way to that extent before they allow you anything extra, it's more like making a friend who just happens to be willing to give you some benefits. My post history shows that I'm all for doing this but most of the guys here are looking for sexual situations without the relationship factor. This place is such low-volume on extras that your odds are phenomenally better going to a bar and randomly asking women if they want to fuck.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 07:28 #24634Senior Member

Posts: 290Alternative Take
I engage in resistance training 5-6 days a week and really appreciate a professional therapeutic massage, which I will never get at an AMP. If I can get that with an L1 finish, that's even better. That's been known to happen at 317, hence why it gets mentioned. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 02:14 #24633Senior Member

Posts: 85I mean I'd have to disagree with you both. What's the harm in discussing 317? It's not like anything is really changing at all in the Indy scene. Discussing the same AMP's over and over is the same. If guys want to discuss 317 and opportunities there then I say go for it. Just because you don't like 317's business model doesn't mean guys don't still like going there. Some like the thrill of the hunt and not just getting serviced for having a wallet and a pulse.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 01:25 #24632Senior Member

Posts: 634I agree 100% too!
I agree 100% with you Jeast72! I don't know why it keeps getting mentioned either along with what I thought this board was really good for.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 21:38 #24631Senior Member

Posts: 961Dollar sign nonsense
It's at the very top of the abbreviations on the front page.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 20:40 #24630Senior Member

Posts: 49940 house fee for hhr. For a BBBJCIM I tipped 120 (tryna get away from the dollar sign non-sense). For FS I usually leave her 140. Have fun and report back.
Originally Posted by Southernbred
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 20:09 #24629Senior Member

Posts: 87Franklin
Not a report of encouragement but informational. Franklin had uncle activity a few months back but all 3 have reopened. After stops at each there is nothing spectacular, haven't stayed after initial hellos. If any of the three I may consider the one on west Jefferson about a block west of the gas station on the north side of street. She was cute ish prolly early 30's and friendly. I'm guessing w low volume there could be eager provider.
-
11-17-24 14:19 #24628Senior Member

Posts: 1175100% correct. That's why I don't understand why they get so much attention on here. Plenty of people have mentioned those situations where they might get something extra from legit places but nobody ever bothers giving any specific info about them because it's useless here. This board isn't really about places where you "might" get something extra if you check all the right boxes at just the right time. It's about places we can let others know that there is at least a good chance they can find what they're looking for.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 06:52 #24627Senior Member

Posts: 145It is a squirrelly place for sure.
If getting a response from them was as easy as getting their marketing emails, it would be a different story. Their latest self promotion of "health services" seems to be sketchy.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 05:56 #24626Senior Member

Posts: 898Thanks, that's what I thought. I even looked at their website before I posted the inquiry here. But I've been driving past that big building many times a month for years. I always thought of it as a legit facility with questionable practices meant to milk gullible people out of their $$ I didn't think they even offered handwaves!
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 23:15 #24625Senior Member

Posts: 100BNG rate?
Does Bobo have a BNG rate or is it a straight fee regardless of service?
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 18:52 #24624Senior Member

Posts: 97317 holistic spa in Castleton.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 18:50 #24623Senior Member

Posts: 97I've been seeing Tashina regularly for a few years. I had scheduled an appointment on Wednesday 10/30. She canceled about an hour before the time. We scheduled another appointment on Saturday 11/2. She canceled that on about an hour before the time. We scheduled another appointment for today. Well she texted me yesterday to cancel again. I went off on her and she said she didn't want to see me anymore. I tried texting three of the other girls and got no response.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 17:46 #24622Senior Member

Posts: 485Ah, ok.
That makes way more sense. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
What makes you think you're blocked?











Reply With Quote





