Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 61398
-
11-17-24 17:41 #57213Senior Member

Posts: 704Desiree / Desi
Fairhaven was empty the other night. Drove around 5th and 6th Street.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
Decided to head over to WW Loops, saw while girl standing across from you Haul on Washington Blvd, swung back and around for the pickup.
I asked her how much, she asked me how much I pay other girls. I said I don't do that LOL told her to just throw out a number. She said $80. High for the area, but I didn't feel. Lile driving around any more and she looked like she could def use it. I told her fine for this time, but won't pay that next time. So we found a dark spot behind an industrial area.
Head was a mix of good and bad. Maybe she was tired or sick. When she actually sucked it, it was good, but at times she just did that open mouth thing moving her head up and down. Eventually we moved to sex. She's not loose, but she's not tight. So depends on your size, either way got the job done. She does dirty talk without having to ask. She was concerned that she was dirty, because she's homeless, sleeping outside. But she wasn't that dirty at all. Also a little paranoid about getting caught.
I don't think that's the same "Desi". That one is the one over in Brooklyn / Curtis Bay.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
This one is in Morrell Park area. That one is mixed, this one I can kind of see the native American reference, but don't think she is. She's white. She does have the big nose tho.
This one said she's from Oklahoma, moved to Baltimore about a decade ago. Not sure how long she's been tricking for, but said she's been in that area for a few months.
-
11-17-24 17:17 #57212Senior Member

Posts: 704Can confirm now. You are 100% correct. I talked to some girls that I know there. They all said yes, she was the OG Angelina, hasn't worked there in a while, and they all know she works on Fairhaven. Said she would show up at the club with cuts and bruises.
Originally Posted by Merlin666
[View Original Post]
I personally haven't seen her on Fairhaven yet. Is she usually on top side, bottom side, middle? Early morning, mid day, night time?
-
11-17-24 07:18 #57211Regular Member

Posts: 17Actually Gabbie was the original "Angelina" at Fantasies about 4 yrs ago. Since she's left another chick took the name. Gab is living the past with telling Johns this. Anyone see her walking around this weekend with her knee-high red "Ronald McDonald" looking high heeled shit stomper boots.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 00:14 #57210Senior Member

Posts: 610Ruby & Taylor
Thanks bro. During the weekdays Ruby comes out around lunch time and usually makes enough so that she doesn't have to come back out again until rush hour. She's trying to get her phone on so she can work off of that.
Originally Posted by Shune
[View Original Post]
Taylor roams the streets all day, I saw her one day 3 times at random place all near the bottom part of mcHenry. At night she tries to find a monger to stay with, lately she has been sleeping in the cars of hack drivers and mongers that will let her crash with them.
-
11-16-24 18:46 #57209Senior Member

Posts: 63Charlie / Gabby of Fairhaven
Picked her up while she was wandering in the middle of Fairhaven. She asked for a few bucks to get to the store first, and of course she never came back. Pretty face. Not worn out like those near Wilkens these days. Had some BO though, like she hadn't showered in a week.
Originally Posted by Matt1978
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 18:24 #57208Senior Member

Posts: 201Carli / Rose
Cruising through BP this afternoon and ran into my ATF Rose on 5th St and Washburn when she saw me she ran to the car and hopped in and off we went to a quiet spot for some of her neck work and it was great as always and it came at standard fare plus a Hamilton.
Of course she still doesn't have working digits so you just have to catch her when you can.
If you see her make the scoop it's definitely worth it.
-
11-16-24 18:17 #57207Senior Member

Posts: 1626Tyler is Redz / Reds
Tyler goes by Redz / Reds in this forum and you can find her latest digits from below post from Frank.
Originally Posted by Matt1978
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 17:32 #57206Senior Member

Posts: 63Charlie / Gabby of Fairhaven
Picked her up while she was wandering in the middle of Fairhaven. She asked for a few bucks to get to the store first, and of course she never came back. Pretty face. Not worn out like those near Wilkens these days. Had some BO though, like she hadn't showered in a week.
Originally Posted by Matt1978
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 17:26 #57205Senior Member

Posts: 631Taylor
The Taylor I knew from MP 2 years ago or so had some nice tits. I used to scoop her right in front of her BF.
Is this the same girl now over om McHenry?
-
11-16-24 16:24 #57204Senior Member

Posts: 1370Taylor
Thanks Bob. WOW! Looks like my babe has fallen. Last I heard she was in MP. I've known her for 10-15 yrs, and she looks worn now. I keep a lookout for her. Peace.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 15:58 #57203Senior Member

Posts: 704That's not Angelina at Fantasies.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 14:41 #57202Senior Member

Posts: 1626Ava
Is this your Ava?
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AntMan88
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 13:37 #57201Regular Member

Posts: 16Gabby. I think you're right
Yep, that looks like her. She doesn't look quite that good IRL these days but she looks good.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 12:40 #57200Senior Member

Posts: 208Ruby and Taylor
Good report. What time of day did you pick them up? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 12:37 #57199Senior Member

Posts: 208Charlie / Gaby
Nice find. What time of day did you pick her up?
Originally Posted by Matt1978
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





