Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 7529
-
11-19-24 13:42 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 223Rayya
She has reviews: search rayya or reeya. Very solid massage.
Originally Posted by Pueo808
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 13:30 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 1444Rayaa
I'm sure you'll have a nice time with her. Her massage is very good. Strong touch with a nice sensual finish.
Originally Posted by Pueo808
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 06:26 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 88I think I might have to look into that for the brothers.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 10:43 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 1444Rayaa
I just received he and didn't ask what else on menu.
Originally Posted by Pueo808
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 08:16 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 88Any extras?
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 22:10 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 80Ta's Shop
Ta's pretty good. How do the other gals compare in terms of looks, personality, massage, and finish?
Ta was about a 7 for looks, 9 for personality, 8 for massage, and 8 for finish for me.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 15:30 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 713Brah! Lucky you neva get infection when her teeth cut you up!
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 21:20 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 57EveE Thai Sawan
Hey everyone,
Apparently EveE no longer works with Patti at Thai Sawan. I definitely regret not getting her number. If anyone knows where she works now, please let me know. DM / PM is fine.
-
11-14-24 05:13 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 66Katie
I've seen her several times back then. I must say, she's given the best HJ service I've had. I would always go for a couple of hours. She gives a really good massage for about 90 minutes with some teasing and then the last 30 or so, a slow, sensual, edging topless HJ. She really enjoys what she does and tries to perfect or vary the experience with each visit. She will not go further than that. No roaming. Just gentle touching above her waist and the most. She has a athletic fit bod and a nicely shaped rack, about 34 D, maybe? But, she lost some weight and muscle after having her kid and when she was sick. I'm glad she's still alive.
Originally Posted by VanDeventer
[View Original Post]
Yes, she's very expensive. Her price has gone up since the last time she was providing. Probably to cover medical bills. But there's a reason why she's been able to do business for so long.
-
11-13-24 10:18 #6395Senior Member

Posts: 1179That's an expensive HJ.
Originally Posted by VanDeventer
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-24 09:52 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 304Katie is back
I was scrolling through the PD ads the other day and saw an ad that looked familiar. I texted the number and confirmed that it is indeed the tall haole masseuse Katie that used to work out of Executive Center. She said she took time off to deal with some health issues, but she is back now and will be working out of the Ilikai. Here is a link to her PD ad. It has a link to her actual website.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/Katie_
It looks like she will be only working a limited schedule, so make your appointment early. I recall that she used to get booked up really fast.
Enjoy and treat her well.
-
11-11-24 14:56 #6393Senior Member

Posts: 1401Ta's shop
Lydia is back on the 15th. Jenny is here for 3 more weeks. Maria is still off on the weekends.
-
11-08-24 13:18 #6392Senior Member

Posts: 1138Tantra Witch
She used to advertise on CL under beauty or some other category about 20 years ago. She had adult kids at home and only a curtain for a bedroom door. Nipples you could cut glass with. Would be over 65 now. Had to eventually block contact. Went to church once and she showed up. All of a sudden I hear "Guapo baby! Oh no. Then in front of a group she told them I was one of her massage clients. I think she got her massage degree from some online school. Was a non stop talker and the only way to shut her up was to give her the old pacifier to suck on. She liked it rough and wanted her hair pulled and ass slapped. Didn't see her for a few years. She called wanting a job reference and said she would give me head in return. Truth was she just liked giving head. My dick was all cut up for days from her teeth. Those cone nips had lost their sharp points. Was constantly apologizing and it drove me nuts. Once for about a year, she said she was engaged to a Muslim and could not have intercourse. Only anal and oral. Did I mention she was crazy? I probably put up with her a lot longer than most men. She didn't know how to drive so it was up to me to pick her up and drive her home. Naturally going home we had to stop at 5 stores. Had her take the bus after I got tired of being her personal taxi. I'd be surprised if she was still alive.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-24 11:58 #6391Senior Member

Posts: 1444Rayaa
Rayaa is advertising again.
Picture is real and massage very good.
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23330525.html
-
11-08-24 05:36 #6390Senior Member

Posts: 339Tantra witch
That tantra witch sounds fun. If she's available let me have some crazy in my life.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





