Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 29360
-
11-17-24 14:19 #24635Senior Member

Posts: 1175100% correct. That's why I don't understand why they get so much attention on here. Plenty of people have mentioned those situations where they might get something extra from legit places but nobody ever bothers giving any specific info about them because it's useless here. This board isn't really about places where you "might" get something extra if you check all the right boxes at just the right time. It's about places we can let others know that there is at least a good chance they can find what they're looking for.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 06:52 #24634Senior Member

Posts: 145It is a squirrelly place for sure.
If getting a response from them was as easy as getting their marketing emails, it would be a different story. Their latest self promotion of "health services" seems to be sketchy.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 05:56 #24633Senior Member

Posts: 901Thanks, that's what I thought. I even looked at their website before I posted the inquiry here. But I've been driving past that big building many times a month for years. I always thought of it as a legit facility with questionable practices meant to milk gullible people out of their $$ I didn't think they even offered handwaves!
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 23:15 #24632Senior Member

Posts: 100BNG rate?
Does Bobo have a BNG rate or is it a straight fee regardless of service?
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 18:52 #24631Senior Member

Posts: 97317 holistic spa in Castleton.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 18:50 #24630Senior Member

Posts: 97I've been seeing Tashina regularly for a few years. I had scheduled an appointment on Wednesday 10/30. She canceled about an hour before the time. We scheduled another appointment on Saturday 11/2. She canceled that on about an hour before the time. We scheduled another appointment for today. Well she texted me yesterday to cancel again. I went off on her and she said she didn't want to see me anymore. I tried texting three of the other girls and got no response.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 17:46 #24629Senior Member

Posts: 485Ah, ok.
That makes way more sense. LOL.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
What makes you think you're blocked?
-
11-16-24 15:47 #24628Senior Member

Posts: 85Only the greatest place ever!
317 is the best massage studio in the 317 area code. Hottest girls you can find.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
But on a serious note it's a massage place up off 116th I believe. It's some attractive women who know men will come in hopes of getting more than a mediocre massage they provide. They'll take some risqué photos and post them and all that but nothings really to be had there. There's been a few shining stars there in the past and one just left and is on her own. But the owners have their own little clic and weed girls out. Like I said, there used to be some good ones there. Not necessarily even anything extra but good massages and convo. The ones now have been there awhile and seem to kinda be in that clic. But hey, go check it out. If anything you'll get a massage from some eye candy. They do usually at least dress in yoga / athletic wear. And the owners can kinda seem like creeps at times LOL.
-
11-16-24 13:39 #24627Senior Member

Posts: 418Re: Chinese Deportation
SMH, and so it begins. It was fun while it lasted!
Originally Posted by CooterJones
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 13:07 #24626Senior Member

Posts: 901Anyone heard of Indianapolisdreamgirls dot com?
I found this site by searching Korean massage escorts Indianapolis They have a lot of very attractive ladies. But little to no info.
Indianapolisdreamgirls.com
Thanks, JohnGuest.
-
11-16-24 13:03 #24625Senior Member

Posts: 901Hate to ask a total noob question, but what's 317?
Isn't there a FAQ for many of the forums?
-
11-16-24 12:03 #24624Senior Member

Posts: 901I believe very little of what the MSM says.
Originally Posted by CooterJones
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 11:54 #24623Regular Member

Posts: 6Truth
Yes. Well paste military age. But hey, they look young with those lights turned down. And my glasses off. And a napkin draped over the light in the corner.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 09:50 #24622Senior Member

Posts: 97That was supposed to be PM's.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 06:54 #24621Senior Member

Posts: 26Lavender Essential Oil
Found myself with some free time Friday morning so headed over to LEO. Did not ask her name, but my masseuse was attractive with a nice body (7.5/10). Went for the half hour. The massage left a lot to be desired, but it did include a decent tease. Onto the flip, off went her top (Nice view) and that lead to a great finish. Left happy and based on this first experience there, I will be returning.











Reply With Quote





