Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 700 1200 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 25049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22064

    Any rich folks out there?

    I was cruising tryst and found a lot of profiles for women with prices like this:

    https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-parker

    I know it's a long shot, but for these prices you'd think they were worth every cent. Has anyone out there gone for this gal or another with equitable pricing?

    And anyone so rich they can let me have $1400?

  2. #22063
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPervert  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday in prov, she has no idea why that I'd card was in her add. Also said she hasnt even been around him so I don't know. Anyway her BBBJ and BBFS was good enough to make me wana repeat. Half hr is. 2 pretty steep but I needed it. She was fun to be with never watched the clock never rushed. Saw no signs of handler at all. She does drink but then again who doesn't. She wants to apologize to those she left hanging she had alot goin on. She will come around, just got to catch her at a good time.
    So, then we are back at square one: We still don't know who posted it, and therefore we still don't know whether it was posted because of some dumb fuck up, or if it was posted intentionally and maliciously. I suppose she could have mistakenly/accidentally posted it herself when high on booze and/or hard candy, passed out, and forgot. I guess somebody with enough balls (meaning, not me) should ask her whether she posts her own ads or if a handler/dealer/current boyfriend does it for her. Perhaps it was posted as some kind of warning to her ex? Just speculation at this point, but that would also make sense, yes?

  3. #22062
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPervert  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday in prov, she has no idea why that I'd card was in her add. Also said she hasnt even been around him so I don't know. Anyway her BBBJ and BBFS was good enough to make me wana repeat. Half hr is. 2 pretty steep but I needed it. She was fun to be with never watched the clock never rushed. Saw no signs of handler at all. She does drink but then again who doesn't. She wants to apologize to those she left hanging she had alot goin on. She will come around, just got to catch her at a good time.
    WTF is. 2, why not just state the rate. What's with the coded shyt.

  4. #22061
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    When you say, "disappeared", I assume you mean he's still locked up? And that the identification card was mistakenly posted in the wrong box by Ashley herself? That makes sense, since she would certainly not want to use her own. Or, it could have been mistakenly posted by her CURRENT hander? If true, that suggests that the STG requirement for submission of a government identification card photo really has no point, since anybody could submit a photo of ANY random identification card!
    Saw her yesterday in prov, she has no idea why that I'd card was in her add. Also said she hasnt even been around him so I don't know. Anyway her BBBJ and BBFS was good enough to make me wana repeat. Half hr is. 2 pretty steep but I needed it. She was fun to be with never watched the clock never rushed. Saw no signs of handler at all. She does drink but then again who doesn't. She wants to apologize to those she left hanging she had alot goin on. She will come around, just got to catch her at a good time.

  5. #22060

    Deposit Needed Cranston

    Not sure on this one! Anyone know what she is like or reports on her.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...w/098630265524

  6. #22059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by LincolnBoston  [View Original Post]
    What's up with the wig?
    Don't know, Didn't ask.

  7. #22058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage and how many hours at lbard.
    350.00 full hr. Actually went over a bit.

  8. #22057
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    When you say, "disappeared", I assume you mean he's still locked up? And that the identification card was mistakenly posted in the wrong box by Ashley herself? That makes sense, since she would certainly not want to use her own. Or, it could have been mistakenly posted by her CURRENT hander? If true, that suggests that the STG requirement for submission of a government identification card photo really has no point, since anybody could submit a photo of ANY random identification card!
    The only other thing I can think of was the original account to post ads was setup under that I'd so she keeps the picture handy in case it ever gets flagged and she needs to re-verify. Situation Normal, All Fucked Up.

  9. #22056

    "Disappeared"

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenTwjie  [View Original Post]
    She's staying in Rumford now, told me that going back to MA in couple weeks, we did talk about the I'd thing, it was an accidentally posted, and he was disappeared long ago.
    When you say, "disappeared", I assume you mean he's still locked up? And that the identification card was mistakenly posted in the wrong box by Ashley herself? That makes sense, since she would certainly not want to use her own. Or, it could have been mistakenly posted by her CURRENT hander? If true, that suggests that the STG requirement for submission of a government identification card photo really has no point, since anybody could submit a photo of ANY random identification card!

  10. #22055
    Quote Originally Posted by Titutitu  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage and how many hours at lbard.
    What's up with the wig?

  11. #22054
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    That may explain it, then--the identification might have been posted erroneously, in the wrong box, in the ad application. If that is true, then the card may have been posted erroneously by that creep himself, if he is still involved with her and "managing" her. However, it also occurred to me that it might have been posted as a "call for help" , as Dave Darlings suggested, below. I've pretty much exhausted my search capabilities for this, though. I have not been able to find records concerning the current incarceration status of this shithead. So, I'd really like to know, whether or not this creep is currently locked up or not. Because if he's on the loose, and if he is in any way still associated with her, I'm definitely out.

    But if anyone knows her well enough to ask Ashley herself about this dude, and wheher or not he is still a threat, PLEASE ask her, and report back?
    All I can add I that I texted her last night and never heard back. Not typical.

  12. #22053

    Know that she's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    That may explain it, then--the identification might have been posted erroneously, in the wrong box, in the ad application. If that is true, then the card may have been posted erroneously by that creep himself, if he is still involved with her and "managing" her. However, it also occurred to me that it might have been posted as a "call for help" , as Dave Darlings suggested, below. I've pretty much exhausted my search capabilities for this, though. I have not been able to find records concerning the current incarceration status of this shithead. So, I'd really like to know, whether or not this creep is currently locked up or not. Because if he's on the loose, and if he is in any way still associated with her, I'm definitely out.

    But if anyone knows her well enough to ask Ashley herself about this dude, and wheher or not he is still a threat, PLEASE ask her, and report back?
    She's staying in Rumford now, told me that going back to MA in couple weeks, we did talk about the I'd thing, it was an accidentally posted, and he was disappeared long ago.

  13. #22052
    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Haven't verified this myself but a provider once told me STG requires new posters and / or flagged accounts to upload a photo of their I'd for verification. If the I'd showed up in the ad itself, someone uploaded the wrong photo when creating the ad, or uploaded the I'd for verification in the wrong place, or is trying to name and shame someone purposely.

    Looks like it was a fuck up, by the provider or by the handler which sounds about right based on all the other info in this thread. Now that is a major fuckup LOL.
    That may explain it, then--the identification might have been posted erroneously, in the wrong box, in the ad application. If that is true, then the card may have been posted erroneously by that creep himself, if he is still involved with her and "managing" her. However, it also occurred to me that it might have been posted as a "call for help" , as Dave Darlings suggested, below. I've pretty much exhausted my search capabilities for this, though. I have not been able to find records concerning the current incarceration status of this shithead. So, I'd really like to know, whether or not this creep is currently locked up or not. Because if he's on the loose, and if he is in any way still associated with her, I'm definitely out.

    But if anyone knows her well enough to ask Ashley herself about this dude, and wheher or not he is still a threat, PLEASE ask her, and report back?

  14. #22051

    Myana

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Myana, the "Caramel Petite Babe"? SHe looks good and the ad on STG offers what I want.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...e/856393914934
    I set up a meet with her, agreed on a time and donation, got there at the time agreed, and texted several times.

    Crickets.

    I gave her 45 minutes to reply, then left a goodby text. Someone was awake somewhere, because she posted on STG while I was waiting.

  15. #22050
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    The house is easy to find in a reverse search. Tiny little house. But could you please clarify what's you mean when you say, "Pics are old and / or she has a history"? I'm confused also, by the "and / or" part. And what kind of history? Rap sheet? Because I couldn't find any rap sheet on beenverified. However, more recent arrests do not always show up there. But I recall that someone posted that she smokes some kind of hard stuff? Could you or anyone else please clarify if you have evidence of that? Thanks.
    She doesn't look exactly like the pictures. Either she's much older or she's been on some stuff since the pics were taken.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape