Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 12388
-
11-17-24 23:31 #9328Regular Member

Posts: 6Paid 70 for the massage and then she asked for $$ . 5 and said next time I should get cash $$$ so that I can have more fun and promised it with another girl I guess. By that time I was exhausted so did not understand what she said!
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 20:59 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 190Glisan Area
So far I've heard of L& D but not finding reviews. Also Love which seemseasy to busy any other good places convenient to the hospital area?
Originally Posted by SeaTownDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 12:45 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 371This. I wouldn't park directly in front of the shop. Park as if you're going somewhere else and circle back in. When it gets past dark, lot of shady areas in SE. Most hobos are harmless, but only takes one bad one to ruin your day.
Originally Posted by Joepdx
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 23:54 #9325Regular Member

Posts: 10Sunflower AFS- now Sunnyday Spa Tualatin
Sup yall,
First time posting, long time lurkrr here.
Today I Intended to check out Rose, but it was very crowded. Whipped over to Sunny, I entered to through a more private back door. Greeted by a women in her 30's wearing a nice maid outfit. She was quick to take me in the room without any questions. Once inside, I asked her how many girls were working. She told me there was 2, so I asked her to bring her out. The other girl, also in her early 30's was much cuter and had a rack on her. I asked for HH. 5, the flip was great, CBJ & FS. 15.
-
11-15-24 20:11 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 181Thanks for all the advice. I'll find another spot.
Originally Posted by Joepdx
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 17:46 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 92Also known as Hollywood. If you search back in the forum you might find more info.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
The walls don't go all the way up to the ceiling, so you can hear what's going on in the next room over.
Those are not pictures of the real girls there. They used to have girls that were above average, younger and cuter than most places. Not sure what their lineup looks like now.
This would be an OK place to try out, keep some others in the area in mind as backups in case you don't like who is actually working, there are a bunch along 122nd.
Also be careful in this parking lot and surrounding area. Lots of tweakers just hanging out around there. If they see you going into the MP, they know you won't be back out for another 30-60 minutes.
-
11-15-24 17:20 #9322Senior Member

Posts: 181Angela
You say she's charging more? What's was your total outlay?
Originally Posted by RamboRocky
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 17:05 #9321Senior Member

Posts: 183She's young and hot by AMP standards.
Originally Posted by CoolBeanGuy
[View Original Post]
Unless you care about massage visiting Latinas have been frequenting Portland recently in substantial numbers.
Similar price point, check tits and ass board for listings.
-
11-15-24 16:12 #9320Senior Member

Posts: 26I went today. SaiSai is young and hot. Where can we find more? I must know!
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
I'm still very new to this AMP world and appreciate all the help I can get.
-
11-15-24 15:05 #9319Senior Member

Posts: 263If you're an AMP virgin I would not recommend a place like that for a first experience. There are more established and predictable places with lots of reviews here. Pick one of those.
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 12:55 #9318Senior Member

Posts: 1873148th and powell
I visited a while ago. No current intel. But I left happy and the girls were pretty darn cute. Only advice is to make sure you have nothing in your car of valuables the Tweekers and shitbags in the area are pretty heavy. I have been wanting to visit sometime. But the homeless shits in the area are just driving me nuts.
I want to try the Division FM lot place.
I tend to really like the work up to the fun part. A nice massage for a while to get the tensions out and the blood flowing is good. Other then the wam bam done in short order. Just leaves a lot less value for the money.
Please report back to your success or was it a failure.
Best.
-
11-15-24 11:49 #9317Senior Member

Posts: 181Oops, looks like the pics won't post. But I'm assuming the pics they send are not the actual women?
Originally Posted by Kinksty
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 23:08 #9316Senior Member

Posts: 181148 & Powell
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...f/251949402605
Just chose this ad at random, texted the number, asked for the address and pics of the women working. I got a response in 30 seconds. 3 headshots of each. 2 pics below.
I'm an AMP virgin, thinking about dipping my toes in.
-
11-14-24 22:49 #9315Senior Member

Posts: 112TV Highway and 18th
New place? To me at least. Girl was cute, didn't understand her name, probably in her early 30's. Solid rub, offered standard or oral finish. Agreed on oral, she pulled out saran wrap. Good technique, but, saran wrap? WTF? Not shorted on time. As I was leaving, she told me to bring a condom next time for more.
-
11-14-24 12:37 #9314Senior Member

Posts: 1004Ridiculous that one of their arguments is that AMP's would put lingerie modeling shops out of business.
Originally Posted by BillJ1984
[View Original Post]
None of the girls who get 1.5 from me on tip alone for 30 minutes of work appear to have ever been coerced.













Reply With Quote




