Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 272 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 172 222 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 322 372 772 1272 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22603

    Joy toy amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by DoIt161  [View Original Post]
    Hey. What's the donation for an hour?
    2-2 and a half bills, more for Greek, depends on your distance but worth every penny.

  2. #22602
    Quote Originally Posted by MKermy  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger, I can't find any information on this one? Any help is appreciated. Tyia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/776759364265
    She's a heavy user seen needles all over she keeps her arms covered so you don't see.

  3. #22601

    Boomerang?

    Quote Originally Posted by MKermy  [View Original Post]
    Long time monger, I can't find any information on this one? Any help is appreciated. Tyia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/776759364265
    Pretty sure she used to go by boomerang. Try searching that name.

  4. #22600

    Any Info On this provider?

    Long time monger, I can't find any information on this one? Any help is appreciated. Tyia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/776759364265

  5. #22599

    Brandi

    Has anyone seen her? She's in the escort section but talks about massage. Is her menu wide open? Reasonable rates? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/756876770109

  6. #22598
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #22597

    Recommendations, custom beej

    Looking for recommendations for providers capable of slow, teasing, almost loving BJ with lots of build-up. Attentive to body language.

    Regardless of anything else: looks, age, weight.

    Baseline: female, clean, incall, reasonable rates.

    TIA.

    -odb.

  8. #22596

    Avoid

    Outside of a place I use. Asked me to come down and get her. Did as she requested as I'm walking towards her her friend comes up behind me. Happened on the southwest side of town.

  9. #22595
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #22594

    Inessalove? Anyone?

    Has anyone had the pleasure with this one? Through txt we plan to meet tomorrow evening. Hoping she is legit but looks TGTBT and her onlyfans says Houston.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/728109003948

  11. #22593
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    No issues for you? It was just posted in ripoff report that guy will rob you at gunpoint. Conflicting messages!

    Thanks,


    DJ.
    Her boyfriend or pimp or friend got me for $300 I had on me.

  12. #22592

    Pretty good use of $50.

    Met this lady while visiting your fair city. Not much of a looker, but definitely knows how to suck a cock! A little chatty, and has a pitbull that she puts in the bathroom when you're there.

    All in all, a decent way to spend $50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/343876445309

  13. #22591

    Jog my memory

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/672903351870

    I know she's been reviewed but can't find it with search.

    Anyone can share their experience with the provider?

    I remember she's got mixed reviews.

  14. #22590

    Breezy

    I got to say, after reading recent reports, I'm shocked to hear the negative reviews on Breezy. Although it has been about 3 years since I saw her. Only saw her a handful of times before I left the area but never any issues. She did partake in her crack habit but asked if I cared before doing so. Even offered to share but I don't partake. Visit was great though & all the positives are spot on. Very sexy, not rushed & no attitude. Her BJ is excellent & her nice round ass is something every monger should experience at least once. We actually had some good conversations about her personal life, which gave me some insight to her life decisions. I would have been a regular had I not of moved away. Sorry to hear she has gone downhill somewhat. I will still try to get with her if I'm back in the area. Stay safe mongers.

  15. #22589
    Quote Originally Posted by Bb993  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider in the M-6 & Kalamazoo area. Any leads?

    I've seen CJ & know she's sometimes close, but I'm looking for something like the 'Curly Sue of South GR' if that helps.
    See Angel. She's off 44th, east of Kalamazoo. She's terrific, tons of great reviews. Really nice girl, great conversationalist as well if you like that. She's been doing massage for a long time and there's a reason why.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/834039893298

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape