Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 25049
-
11-16-24 14:29 #22064Senior Member

Posts: 196Any rich folks out there?
I was cruising tryst and found a lot of profiles for women with prices like this:
https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-parker
I know it's a long shot, but for these prices you'd think they were worth every cent. Has anyone out there gone for this gal or another with equitable pricing?
And anyone so rich they can let me have $1400?
-
11-16-24 07:11 #22063Senior Member

Posts: 834So, then we are back at square one: We still don't know who posted it, and therefore we still don't know whether it was posted because of some dumb fuck up, or if it was posted intentionally and maliciously. I suppose she could have mistakenly/accidentally posted it herself when high on booze and/or hard candy, passed out, and forgot. I guess somebody with enough balls (meaning, not me) should ask her whether she posts her own ads or if a handler/dealer/current boyfriend does it for her. Perhaps it was posted as some kind of warning to her ex? Just speculation at this point, but that would also make sense, yes?
Originally Posted by DrPervert
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 01:21 #22062Senior Member

Posts: 112WTF is. 2, why not just state the rate. What's with the coded shyt.
Originally Posted by DrPervert
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 01:11 #22061Senior Member

Posts: 93Saw her yesterday in prov, she has no idea why that I'd card was in her add. Also said she hasnt even been around him so I don't know. Anyway her BBBJ and BBFS was good enough to make me wana repeat. Half hr is. 2 pretty steep but I needed it. She was fun to be with never watched the clock never rushed. Saw no signs of handler at all. She does drink but then again who doesn't. She wants to apologize to those she left hanging she had alot goin on. She will come around, just got to catch her at a good time.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 18:02 #22060Senior Member

Posts: 86Deposit Needed Cranston
Not sure on this one! Anyone know what she is like or reports on her.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...w/098630265524
-
11-15-24 14:34 #22059Senior Member

Posts: 1407Don't know, Didn't ask.
Originally Posted by LincolnBoston
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 14:33 #22058Senior Member

Posts: 1407350.00 full hr. Actually went over a bit.
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 12:46 #22057Senior Member

Posts: 764The only other thing I can think of was the original account to post ads was setup under that I'd so she keeps the picture handy in case it ever gets flagged and she needs to re-verify. Situation Normal, All Fucked Up.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 09:54 #22056Senior Member

Posts: 834"Disappeared"
When you say, "disappeared", I assume you mean he's still locked up? And that the identification card was mistakenly posted in the wrong box by Ashley herself? That makes sense, since she would certainly not want to use her own. Or, it could have been mistakenly posted by her CURRENT hander? If true, that suggests that the STG requirement for submission of a government identification card photo really has no point, since anybody could submit a photo of ANY random identification card!
Originally Posted by StevenTwjie
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 20:58 #22055Senior Member

Posts: 76What's up with the wig?
Originally Posted by Titutitu
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 20:08 #22054Senior Member

Posts: 168All I can add I that I texted her last night and never heard back. Not typical.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 20:05 #22053Regular Member

Posts: 13Know that she's back
She's staying in Rumford now, told me that going back to MA in couple weeks, we did talk about the I'd thing, it was an accidentally posted, and he was disappeared long ago.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 11:34 #22052Senior Member

Posts: 834That may explain it, then--the identification might have been posted erroneously, in the wrong box, in the ad application. If that is true, then the card may have been posted erroneously by that creep himself, if he is still involved with her and "managing" her. However, it also occurred to me that it might have been posted as a "call for help" , as Dave Darlings suggested, below. I've pretty much exhausted my search capabilities for this, though. I have not been able to find records concerning the current incarceration status of this shithead. So, I'd really like to know, whether or not this creep is currently locked up or not. Because if he's on the loose, and if he is in any way still associated with her, I'm definitely out.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
But if anyone knows her well enough to ask Ashley herself about this dude, and wheher or not he is still a threat, PLEASE ask her, and report back?
-
11-13-24 18:14 #22051Senior Member

Posts: 196Myana
I set up a meet with her, agreed on a time and donation, got there at the time agreed, and texted several times.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
Crickets.
I gave her 45 minutes to reply, then left a goodby text. Someone was awake somewhere, because she posted on STG while I was waiting.
-
11-13-24 17:56 #22050Senior Member

Posts: 778She doesn't look exactly like the pictures. Either she's much older or she's been on some stuff since the pics were taken.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





