Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 13816
-
11-18-24 21:27 #11491Senior Member

Posts: 17142 FOB girls at GB, Cici is tight af
Haven't seen anyone in a while. Finally got done with my busy season at work last week, so decided to go out today despite the rain. Had wanted to see Xiaoya based on the reviews, but when I got there I was told that she left already. I guess I should check their website more frequently. Door guy offered the lineup. Not really a fan of lineup tbh, because if I want to see the second girl next time she might remember that I didn't pick her the first time. Both Cici and Kylie look good, so I just said I will take who is up next. It was Cici's turn. It's my easy way out. This way when I go back to see Kylie, she can't accuse me of not picking her today LOL. And I plan to go see her, which I will explain later.
As the title indicates, both Cici and Kylie are FOB girls even though it's not called out for Cici on the website. Cici has been in the US less than 3 months and Kylie just arrived last week, hence I plan to see Kylie next. I guess girls are rushing to come here now before the border gets totally shut down in a couple of months. I met the famous Anne on her first working day in the US, so I am always on the look out for FOB girls. They are so not jaded yet. And in the case of Cici, she is tight af!
If you like tall and lean girls like I do, then you would love Cici. Of all the tall and lean girls that I have seen, I would rate her body the second nicest. Beijing Nana is the gold standard. Standing at 168 cm (5'6" same height as Beijing Nana, Cici has all natural C cups while Beijing Nana is D cups. Hence I say Cici is second. And if you are a legs guy, then you will absolutely love Cici. The selfie pics on the website are hers (she has the same bracelets on her wrist), which totally show off her long and slender legs.
I am rambling again, so I will tell you why you need to see Cici. Tightness! Never married, never had kids. Just one bf. No, she is not ugly at all. Just very picky in selecting bf haha. Her face actually reminds me of Liu Yifei. Never worked in this line of work back in China, she was a real estate agent. All those explain why she is so tight. She got very wet from daty and did not even use any lubes. It took a little bit of time to enter her. I was actually surprised she didn't use any lubes. Maybe she knew she was very wet haha. I was in heaven. Haven't had a girl this tight in forever!
If you love a FOB girl who is tall with legs that go on forever like I do, go see Cici. And if you want to experience what tightness means, then definitely don't miss Cici.
https://www.greenbuddhachi.com/
-
11-18-24 18:55 #11490Senior Member

Posts: 34Are the videos also fake on the Instagram? Do they even have the diversity they claim they have?
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 18:16 #11489Senior Member

Posts: 452Saki
Visited her over the weekend and it was a disappointment. Photos are not her. Ad said no tattoos but she had one above her tits which was not shown in the photos. She's chubbier with big tits, face is ok. She didn't put much effort into the session and was fairly quiet.
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 13:40 #11488Senior Member

Posts: 534Can't Always Get What You Want
Originally Posted by IrvingPark
[View Original Post]
DWaits is 100% correct. A lot of the NW side spots advertise BBBJ, CIM and GFE but ultimately it's up to the provider you meet with. Half the time they aren't aware of any ads and what they promise. Don't be afraid to ask via text or call when you're setting up the appointment too. (And sure as heck use a burner number / phone app to do it).
Originally Posted by DWaits
[View Original Post]
Remember, you are just dollar signs to MMS, PPS and these providers. Anywhere you go, anywhere. Don't be afraid to ask or clarify what you expect, otherwise, you're going to walk out disappointed.
-
11-18-24 11:34 #11487Senior Member

Posts: 1714GB is 2 miles from McCormick.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
https://www.greenbuddhachi.com/
-
11-18-24 11:27 #11486Senior Member

Posts: 617Good options near River North or convention center?
Any good options in River North or Mccormick center area?
Thanks!
-
11-17-24 15:56 #11485Senior Member

Posts: 770Negotiate up front
You should negotiate up front. Explain what you want and suggest a price. I went to that spot and paid 120 or 140 can't remember to kiss, daty, and cfs. I personally don't care about a massage and I know that CBJ or DATY are usually the two options at a price point and I'd rather daty. Her hand can get me started. But don't pay 200 at these spots.
Originally Posted by IrvingPark
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 15:15 #11484Senior Member

Posts: 47NWside massages
Went to the joint on Fullerton west of Central. It was a bust. It was like the other places on the NWside. They advertise bbj, but won't do it. Got an OK massage. On the flip, she would only do HJ or CBJ. She is not good looking. I tried to fuck her but she's too homely. Finally, I gave up. $200. I give up on these NWside massage places except for Judy. I connected with a beautiful black chick today for an outcall. But I lost contact with her. I am so pissed.
-
11-16-24 21:10 #11483Senior Member

Posts: 452She was probably so bad she's already off Lily's roster.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 19:01 #11482Senior Member

Posts: 148Asian apartment girls in wicker
I heard there is some in wicker park (maybe on Milwaukee). Anyone that can DM me any info, would be much appreciated. Willing to trade some spots!
-
11-16-24 09:46 #11481Senior Member

Posts: 183Fake unfortunately.
Originally Posted by Spole
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 16:47 #11480Senior Member

Posts: 1714Two different locations, but same booker. Since the numbers are different, it means she has 2 phones. So she is either confused or one place is busy and she sending you to the other location.
Originally Posted by GeekAuto
[View Original Post]
Maybe try telling her the name of the girl you want, then she should give you the correct address.
-
11-15-24 14:54 #11479Senior Member

Posts: 284Yikes! That is a bummer. If these are the same girl, she might not be worth a visit. HKPD often takes Latino ladies from Orange. Pretty bad experiences with those Latinas before.
Originally Posted by JustinBT
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 13:15 #11478Senior Member

Posts: 193GB and BP
Hello there fellow hobbyists, is GB and BP the same place or owned by the same folks?
I texted GB and got a response back that gave me BP address and website.
I'm confused, how do I get to GB if the gal I want to see is there and not BP.
TIA.
-
11-15-24 12:48 #11477Senior Member

Posts: 52I may check out RL this weekend as well. If I do, I'll report back. Are the pics usually real or fake with RL? Thanks!
Originally Posted by JasonWi
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






