Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 921 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 656 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11490
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Fake unfortunately.
    Are the videos also fake on the Instagram? Do they even have the diversity they claim they have?

  2. #11489

    Saki

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Saki listed again at lily's. Pix are quite cute. Not sure if real.
    Visited her over the weekend and it was a disappointment. Photos are not her. Ad said no tattoos but she had one above her tits which was not shown in the photos. She's chubbier with big tits, face is ok. She didn't put much effort into the session and was fairly quiet.

  3. #11488

    Can't Always Get What You Want

    Quote Originally Posted by IrvingPark  [View Original Post]
    Went to the joint on Fullerton west of Central. It was a bust. It was like the other places on the NWside. They advertise bbj, but won't do it. Got an OK massage.
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaits  [View Original Post]
    You should negotiate up front. Explain what you want and suggest a price. But don't pay 200 at these spots.
    DWaits is 100% correct. A lot of the NW side spots advertise BBBJ, CIM and GFE but ultimately it's up to the provider you meet with. Half the time they aren't aware of any ads and what they promise. Don't be afraid to ask via text or call when you're setting up the appointment too. (And sure as heck use a burner number / phone app to do it).

    Remember, you are just dollar signs to MMS, PPS and these providers. Anywhere you go, anywhere. Don't be afraid to ask or clarify what you expect, otherwise, you're going to walk out disappointed.

  4. #11487
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any good options in River North or Mccormick center area?

    Thanks!
    GB is 2 miles from McCormick.

    https://www.greenbuddhachi.com/

  5. #11486

    Good options near River North or convention center?

    Any good options in River North or Mccormick center area?

    Thanks!

  6. #11485

    Negotiate up front

    Quote Originally Posted by IrvingPark  [View Original Post]
    Went to the joint on Fullerton west of Central. It was a bust. It was like the other places on the NWside. They advertise bbj, but won't do it. Got an OK massage. On the flip, she would only do HJ or CBJ. She is not good looking. I tried to fuck her but she's too homely. Finally, I gave up. $200. I give up on these NWside massage places except for Judy. I connected with a beautiful black chick today for an outcall. But I lost contact with her. I am so pissed.
    You should negotiate up front. Explain what you want and suggest a price. I went to that spot and paid 120 or 140 can't remember to kiss, daty, and cfs. I personally don't care about a massage and I know that CBJ or DATY are usually the two options at a price point and I'd rather daty. Her hand can get me started. But don't pay 200 at these spots.

  7. #11484

    NWside massages

    Went to the joint on Fullerton west of Central. It was a bust. It was like the other places on the NWside. They advertise bbj, but won't do it. Got an OK massage. On the flip, she would only do HJ or CBJ. She is not good looking. I tried to fuck her but she's too homely. Finally, I gave up. $200. I give up on these NWside massage places except for Judy. I connected with a beautiful black chick today for an outcall. But I lost contact with her. I am so pissed.

  8. #11483
    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    Yikes! That is a bummer. If these are the same girl, she might not be worth a visit. HKPD often takes Latino ladies from Orange. Pretty bad experiences with those Latinas before.
    She was probably so bad she's already off Lily's roster.

  9. #11482

    Asian apartment girls in wicker

    I heard there is some in wicker park (maybe on Milwaukee). Anyone that can DM me any info, would be much appreciated. Willing to trade some spots!

  10. #11481
    Quote Originally Posted by Spole  [View Original Post]
    I may check out RL this weekend as well. If I do, I'll report back. Are the pics usually real or fake with RL? Thanks!
    Fake unfortunately.

  11. #11480
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekAuto  [View Original Post]
    Hello there fellow hobbyists, is GB and BP the same place or owned by the same folks?

    I texted GB and got a response back that gave me BP address and website.

    I'm confused, how do I get to GB if the gal I want to see is there and not BP.

    TIA.
    Two different locations, but same booker. Since the numbers are different, it means she has 2 phones. So she is either confused or one place is busy and she sending you to the other location.

    Maybe try telling her the name of the girl you want, then she should give you the correct address.

  12. #11479
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinBT  [View Original Post]
    Yo, WTF, I saw her listed on HKPD as well?

    https://freedomhouse2.com/
    Yikes! That is a bummer. If these are the same girl, she might not be worth a visit. HKPD often takes Latino ladies from Orange. Pretty bad experiences with those Latinas before.

  13. #11478

    GB and BP

    Hello there fellow hobbyists, is GB and BP the same place or owned by the same folks?

    I texted GB and got a response back that gave me BP address and website.

    I'm confused, how do I get to GB if the gal I want to see is there and not BP.

    TIA.

  14. #11477
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    6 on their site + 2 more on their Instagram. Anyone visited this week and would recommend or not recommend any? I came into some cash and would like to come into something else.
    I may check out RL this weekend as well. If I do, I'll report back. Are the pics usually real or fake with RL? Thanks!

  15. #11476
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    You can wait in the car, but you run the risk of another guy walking in while you are waiting in the car. And when the girl is free, door guy might give the girl to the guy waiting inside as he doesn't know if you are still waiting in your car or if you had left. So, it's better to wait inside.

    Booker is not physically there, so sometimes there is a delay in communication. For example, when the girl is free, booker might be taking a shower and isn't able to answer the phone. Door guy can't reach the booker, so he doesn't know if you are still waiting or not. And since the other guy is inside already, he will let him go first.
    Thank you for the information. I have no problem waiting inside, I just wasn't sure if it was allowed. Hope I can make it by there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape