Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 1364 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 33054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27609
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Dude. Always demand a Specific conf pic, and don't let them take 10 minutes to send it (it can be faked). I cannot begin to tell you how many % at! S I've weeded out with that tact alone.

    If they won't take 30 seconds to send a pic, then there are bigger issues at play.
    Bait and switch. I follow her on 2 different social media sites LOL.

  2. #27608
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaggyNiplz  [View Original Post]
    So, I took a chance on this one, didn't find any reviews of her, so I texted, meet up at the best western. I couldn't do alot of research from the car, but got a confirm pic and a room number, got there and was not at all the girl in the picture. The latina women that answered the door, was in lingerie and looked sexy in the brief time the door was opened. I said your not the girl in the picture, she said we can have fun anyway. The room was dark so it was hard to see, she could have had a man handle tucked away in there and I wouldn't be able to see. I am not big on the the whole bait and switch thing, the women in the picture was a Skinny Caucasian women and Thicker Latina ain't the same thing. I like the latina's too, but if you can't be remotely honest with your picture, then something is shady and I would rather not deal with that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/362788645068

    Be safe.

    Shaggy.
    Dude. Always demand a Specific conf pic, and don't let them take 10 minutes to send it (it can be faked). I cannot begin to tell you how many % at! S I've weeded out with that tact alone.

    If they won't take 30 seconds to send a pic, then there are bigger issues at play.

  3. #27607

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one?
    You have any contact info? Or more pics? Nudes?

  4. #27606
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Pepsi looks amazing in the first pic, almost TGTBT. And she's got a great rack. My advice, based on personal experience is to look at all the pics they post. And expect to see someone on par or slightly worse than what you see in the least appealing picture. In Pepsi's case I'd use the attached picture as a barometer in regard to your level of expectation.
    Know her IRL too. Late 40's or early 50's. Really does have a body that nice. Somehow. Super chill, little money hungry, drama is but you'd NEVER know. Anything on table for enough $.

    Livening new Brit. Works outtta bottom of turnpike usually.

  5. #27605
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one?
    Yea I know her IRL. Heavy rock smoker, an icky fic gets. But real, and got good 🐱. & 3 hole ready & bbfs all on table.

  6. #27604

    New in Town

    So, I took a chance on this one, didn't find any reviews of her, so I texted, meet up at the best western. I couldn't do alot of research from the car, but got a confirm pic and a room number, got there and was not at all the girl in the picture. The latina women that answered the door, was in lingerie and looked sexy in the brief time the door was opened. I said your not the girl in the picture, she said we can have fun anyway. The room was dark so it was hard to see, she could have had a man handle tucked away in there and I wouldn't be able to see. I am not big on the the whole bait and switch thing, the women in the picture was a Skinny Caucasian women and Thicker Latina ain't the same thing. I like the latina's too, but if you can't be remotely honest with your picture, then something is shady and I would rather not deal with that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/362788645068

    Be safe.

    Shaggy.

  7. #27603

    Hennessey?

    So I saw there was a Hennessey up here in the Hartford area a few yrs ago. She apparently had awful reviews. Even had her BF asking for bail $$ at one point. So this girl popped up in the Milford section. Her coms are good and claims to be independent qv at 1 and hh at 1. 5. Is this the same Hennessey? And if not does anyone recognize her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241115_144131_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241115_144250_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241115_144257_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #27602

    Has anyone seen Mia on Eros / Hartford?

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...7615.htm?cat=1

    Gentlemen,

    I'd be grateful for a little insight: Had anyone seen Mia, currently posting on Eros / Hartford? I've attached her link and pic.

    Thanks, fellow mongers.

    Barnes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F6DFCBA5-4E35-4010-A61B-028441040C5D.jpg‎  

  9. #27601

    Danielle

    Anyone see this one?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8441f.JPG‎   8441s.jpg‎   8441g.jpg‎  

  10. #27600
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the tip! So you have seen her? If so, how was the service?
    I have not seen her. The point to my comment was more to the effect of not being mesmerized by a sexy filtered photo. Very very few of the chicks posting ads aren't worn down addicts and prolonged drug use / addiction truly ages a person and rapidly diminishes one's appearance.

  11. #27599

    Margot

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? I like the girl-next-door quality of her in the pics. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...3607.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/margot_blonde

    TIA.
    Go ahead, one date and it was great. May be not worth this high rate, but friendly, definitely GND vibe, smart, and sexy in aquirky way. Service aligns with vibe, therefore do not expect pro pro level service, give and take.

    Stay safe fellas!

    ZWO.

  12. #27598
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Pepsi looks amazing in the first pic, almost TGTBT. And she's got a great rack. My advice, based on personal experience is to look at all the pics they post. And expect to see someone on par or slightly worse than what you see in the least appealing picture. In Pepsi's case I'd use the attached picture as a barometer in regard to your level of expectation.
    Thanks for the tip! So you have seen her? If so, how was the service?

  13. #27597
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Will be in the area in a couple weeks. Just wondering if anyone had any insight. Thanks in advance.

    This one looks crazy HOTT. Did not find much on Pepsiiiii:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...0/063748642105

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/566777371210

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/009160421427
    Yeah, Pepsi looks amazing in the first pic, almost TGTBT. And she's got a great rack. My advice, based on personal experience is to look at all the pics they post. And expect to see someone on par or slightly worse than what you see in the least appealing picture. In Pepsi's case I'd use the attached picture as a barometer in regard to your level of expectation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0897.jpg‎  

  14. #27596

    Any info on these providers?

    Will be in the area in a couple weeks. Just wondering if anyone had any insight. Thanks in advance.

    This one looks crazy HOTT. Did not find much on Pepsiiiii:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...0/063748642105

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/566777371210

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...s/009160421427

  15. #27595

    Dick

    This ad talks about a few rules and some drama.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...o/720268082067

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Seems flaky and hard to communicate with, but once you get through and set up, meeting is a breeze. She always has a story to tell and will talk your ear off. Pretty laid back once in the room at the SIX in Wethersfield. Mediocre bbj. Uses hand to keep from going all the way down. Will lick shift and balls. BBFS. 1. Not a clock watcher.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape