Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 61398
-
11-15-24 08:28 #57183Regular Member

Posts: 16Charlie (Angelina) in CB
I picked up Charlie in Curtis Bay on Fairhaven last week. She is in her mid 20's, brunette and was wearing a choker necklace and had her hair up. No glaring signs of use. Standard rates. Good head. No phone, so she said.
She said she dances at Fantasies under the name Angelina. On their website it looks like you can see when she is scheduled if you want to drop in to see her. Not sure what, if anything, she does at the club, though.
-
11-15-24 08:20 #57182Senior Member

Posts: 367Julie Time of Day
Been trying to connect but haven't gotten response yet. What time of day did you connect?
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 01:36 #57181Senior Member

Posts: 83Anyone has a picture of her?
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 01:31 #57180Senior Member

Posts: 83Is this this same girl as post3334615.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 21:03 #57179Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kat
Which Kat are you referring? There are a few.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 20:35 #57178Senior Member

Posts: 201Kat
Kat was out and about at the triangle. Same great service. Some have reported otherwise but I've never had a bad date. She's a pro. Above service skills.
-
11-14-24 19:34 #57177Senior Member

Posts: 1322Used to be a monger on here that would roll up to gals and ask them if they eat arss. If negative he'd drive off. Blunt and to the.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:52 #57176Senior Member

Posts: 631Frank
Frank should consider a job in photography if you can make her look that good.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:32 #57175Senior Member

Posts: 144Please
Share video.
Originally Posted by MaxHard1
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 15:21 #57174Senior Member

Posts: 201Special K
I was cruising through the Westside this afternoon and ran into Kiara at Fulton and Ramsy she said she was just waking up from being sleep for 2 days but none of that affected her performance.
We agreed on Mic check for standard fare plus tip and she delivered her Grade A service as always.
She said to keep an eye out for her she'll probably be woke for a week straight now LOL.
Also I read a report about her walking with a cane but as of today she's walking normal without a cane.
-
11-14-24 14:36 #57173Senior Member

Posts: 1370Freckles
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
My report from last month.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 14:32 #57172Senior Member

Posts: 1370Julie
She's a very nice girl. Service is average but her attitude is A++. Was thinking about grooming her a little to help her "skill set", but not a bad experience. Peace.
Originally Posted by AssmanToYou
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-24 11:14 #57171Senior Member

Posts: 631Julie
I met her across from the church and park and Ashton.
Looked TGTBT. Brunette WSW with cute face.
Any intel?
-
11-14-24 11:12 #57170Senior Member

Posts: 631Freckles
She a tiny little girl with cute face?
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
I think I saw her with Cheeks in front of the circle store yesterday based on the white puffy coat.
-
11-13-24 23:30 #57169Senior Member

Posts: 704Freckles
Was on the prowl between triangle and circle.
I don't know if it's because it's getting colder out, or I just don't know where to look.
I wasn't seeing anyone. I almost gave up until I saw a girl waking with a white jacket.
Pulled over, she hopped in. Said she was trying to make some money.
I asked her how much. I don't remember if it was standard fee or just slightly above.
Either way I was gamed. She asked if we were going to a hotel or just car.
I gave her the option. She chose the car. We found a spot, and got to business.
Head was good. Kitty was good. Good experience.
I would definitely repeat.












Reply With Quote




