Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 366 of 2205 FirstFirst ... 266 316 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 416 466 866 1366 ... LastLast
Results 5,476 to 5,490 of 33070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27595

    Dick

    This ad talks about a few rules and some drama.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/merid...o/720268082067

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Seems flaky and hard to communicate with, but once you get through and set up, meeting is a breeze. She always has a story to tell and will talk your ear off. Pretty laid back once in the room at the SIX in Wethersfield. Mediocre bbj. Uses hand to keep from going all the way down. Will lick shift and balls. BBFS. 1. Not a clock watcher.

  2. #27594
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaldy7  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her on stg before now, and can't seem to find any info. Anyone have the scoop on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/410274499443

    Thanks,

    BB7.
    Search amazon girl.

  3. #27593

    Maddie

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Link doesn't hit a specific post / listing.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/399064920567

  4. #27592

    Seen her twice

    Seems flaky and hard to communicate with, but once you get through and set up, meeting is a breeze. She always has a story to tell and will talk your ear off. Pretty laid back once in the room at the SIX in Wethersfield. Mediocre bbj. Uses hand to keep from going all the way down. Will lick shift and balls. BBFS. 1. Not a clock watcher.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBaldy7  [View Original Post]
    I've not seen her on stg before now, and can't seem to find any info. Anyone have the scoop on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/410274499443

    Thanks,

    BB7.

  5. #27591

    Good Christ

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Lisa's been posting daily. This is from this morning: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/465854552285.
    WTF. Should have known better. I'll reach out- "hey, ya look pretty good for someone recovering from open heart surgery". LOL.

  6. #27590

    Jenny is back

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...2/010056088381

    Just got home from another amazing round with Jenny. Have seen her many times in the past and whenever she takes a break I usually see her as soon as possible.

    Great communication, nice place, always a good time in bed. Check her out of you haven't already.

  7. #27589

    Anyone know this one?

    I've not seen her on stg before now, and can't seem to find any info. Anyone have the scoop on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...u/410274499443

    Thanks,

    BB7.

  8. #27588

    Has anyone seen this escort

    She used to post listings on a regular but since about May or June she quit posting. I like the way she because she looks like this Dominican girl that I tried talking to a few years back.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/709171943698.

  9. #27587
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBook12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf.../399064920567i

    Any intel? She's in the Windsor area, she seems friendly though text.

    Looking for advice before I pull the trigger.
    Link doesn't hit a specific post / listing.

  10. #27586

    Lady j

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend, not a clock watcher and well above average head. If you like boobs not your girl. She can host but the location is sketchy. Don't overpay!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeckerPete13  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, she's young and fun with a decent body. She's at a notel in Southington. I entered her room and she gave me a hug and grabbed my package. I went for the BBBJ deal, 50 beans. We both got naked and I caressed her sexy body while she took my cock in her mouth and went balls deep immediately. She played with my balls and gave me a sloppy blowjob, licked the shaft and nuts and jerked my cock until it was back in her mouth. She then started to suck like it was her last blowjob ever, and I shot a nice load down her throat and then pulled out of her mouth and the rest of it ended up on her boobs.
    Was the BBBJ remotely close to Mulan status? As veterans know on here that Mulan is legendary status but I will take remotely close to Mulan. LMK.

  11. #27585

    Maddie with the mom bod

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf.../399064920567i

    Any intel? She's in the Windsor area, she seems friendly though text.

    Looking for advice before I pull the trigger.

  12. #27584

    Look again

    Lisa's been posting daily. This is from this morning: https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/465854552285.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Soooooo I do think Lox the Fox has undergone the surgery that she claimed. She has not posted in days / week. My guess is she will be out of game for some time. Still does not negate the fact that she ghosted me and copped an attitude (and is not presented like her pics).

    Wish her speedy recovery.

  13. #27583

    Lady J

    Fellas, she's young and fun with a decent body. She's at a notel in Southington. I entered her room and she gave me a hug and grabbed my package. I went for the BBBJ deal, 50 beans. We both got naked and I caressed her sexy body while she took my cock in her mouth and went balls deep immediately. She played with my balls and gave me a sloppy blowjob, licked the shaft and nuts and jerked my cock until it was back in her mouth. She then started to suck like it was her last blowjob ever, and I shot a nice load down her throat and then pulled out of her mouth and the rest of it ended up on her boobs.

    Definitely worth a repeat. Enjoy guys.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...k/617628867601

  14. #27582

    Stand corrected

    Soooooo I do think Lox the Fox has undergone the surgery that she claimed. She has not posted in days / week. My guess is she will be out of game for some time. Still does not negate the fact that she ghosted me and copped an attitude (and is not presented like her pics).

    Wish her speedy recovery.

  15. #27581
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    She's out of her f_ mind.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/644394815007

    "Please understand that I do require screening! This requires your REAL name. An example is a picture of your ID. "
    The best part of the ad is she won't send you a picture of her self LOL. NEXT!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape