The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 18363
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14463

    An Intro to the sugar scene (information request)

    So I got into escorts and left a handful of reviews (and sadly a few ripoff reports too) between 7 cities and now NOVA.

    I've only briefly been in the agency groups partially due to how they operate (wanting a lot or very little PII or having a NBA policy) with most of my experience being in NYC. I'm considering the "sugar scene" since it seems to have more what I'm looking for but waa hoping to get some insight.

    IMO it seems like;.

    Escorts are for one and done or great long term high quality sex. Donation can be anywhere from. 8 to a few $, and everyone offers something different.

    Agencies (that I've been to) are a little more refined with a "group" of escorts, usually have a higher "entry fee" but its "supposed" to be higher quality (filming, duos, BBFS, etc.) Though I've never seen much in terms of variety in terms of flavor. (Mostly asian, not complaining but a snowbunny would be great here and there).

    So at a glace the sugar scene seems more like actual dates, or like an "agreed upon relationship" for x donation a month or meet its dinner drinks and all of that other fun stuff people enjoy in between.

    Trying not to rant but I had a few questions and wanted to add some context:

    Seeking starts at $. 1 a month, is it worth it? (otherwise I can't message them).

    If my "budget" is only $400-$600 a month (for one meet) should I expect quality or am I better off sticking with something else? (I know some asking for like 1-2 k ppm).

    Is this a good time of year to look for someone with holidays around the corner?

    I guess what I'm looking for is a long term early to mid 20's, petite to average build woman I could see once a month. Maybe text on ocassion but every meet would be for intimacy (not just intimacy like dinner or something too).

    Appreciate any insight, I'm going to continue my F2 P seaech and see if theyre reviewed here.

    Dm available if preffered.

  2. #14462
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    The last one- stefanifoxx, got her down to $600 but didn't pull the trigger. After checking out her Instagram there's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way, can't put a finger on what it is. I kinda get the vibe that she'd be an uppity ***** with an attitude I'd fucking hate. But if that doesn't matter and you think you'd get along with her counter with 500 or 600 she'll take it, and FYI I think she's only in town a few more days.
    I'm no longer interested. Comms with her just aren't snappy enough. DM me her insta.

  3. #14461
    The last one- stefanifoxx, got her down to $600 but didn't pull the trigger. After checking out her Instagram there's just something about her that rubs me the wrong way, can't put a finger on what it is. I kinda get the vibe that she'd be an uppity ***** with an attitude I'd fucking hate. But if that doesn't matter and you think you'd get along with her counter with 500 or 600 she'll take it, and FYI I think she's only in town a few more days.

  4. #14460
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Are you, uh, seeking transgender?
    I don't see the big deal if he is.

  5. #14459

  6. #14458

    Another scammer group

    Just like was mentioned a few weeks ago about the profiles with LOVE in all caps being a tell tale sign of a scammer group, I contacted one that had THE in all caps in her profile but it didn't register at the time. Then she messaged me back saying to email her about her "exclusive group". I immediately blocked her, thought it was a one-off but I came upon another one this afternoon with the same bullshit in her profile as well. Something to keep an eye out for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-b85792f1050c

  7. #14457

    Nicole

    Anyone test out her yet? Comms have been spotty and she was hesistant to give #, now have a date planned for this weekend. PPM has not yet been discussed. Thanks!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-d74324d2da32

  8. #14456

    Motive for time wasters

    What's the upside for those SB profiles who look real, text like real, ask all the legit questions, and answer everything as a normal SB would, send pictures, plan a date, never ask any money before, keep in touch until the day of the meet, then vanish. Not even stood up after making you go there, just time waste chatting up a good game, then disappear. I haven't figured what's in it. Had to deal with a few like that in past, and found one just recently.

  9. #14455

    Petunia

    Any one of you mongers have any details on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-6bda6bd77c92

  10. #14454

    The fooks

    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Arent they both the same, LOL??
    Fook Me, Fook Yu. LOL.

  11. #14453
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    How was the performance? Worth a visit?
    No kissing, covered by and wanted covered but I just slap it in and she was all good.

    I'm not into pros but she was ok. Looks older than 26 - at least 30's. Tight body.

  12. #14452

    Like it matters??

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Which one of those two is she?
    Arent they both the same, LOL??

  13. #14451
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Which one of those two is she?
    Same question. Red or Purple?

  14. #14450
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-84d3c3007e8f

    Traveling pro. We didn't discuss any specifics just met her ar her hotel BBFS 400.
    Which one of those two is she?

  15. #14449
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-84d3c3007e8f

    Traveling pro. We didn't discuss any specifics just met her ar her hotel BBFS 400.
    How was the performance? Worth a visit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape