Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 203 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 3035
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2360

    Best parlor?

    Looking to make a trip somewhere here in Fredericksburg soon as a just began working closer to the area. Need some Intel or opinions on the best spots? I like bigger more natural tits. Basic HE with some feeling around is optimal. Good massage is always a plus. Obviously bonus points for anything else on the good looks end or "extras". Let me know!

  2. #2359

    More info!

    Name? Etc? Sounds nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrossingMILF  [View Original Post]
    She only offered me a Handjob but her technique is really nice. I've never had a woman get me to nit that fast with her hand and after she gives a little post orgasm torture. Shred also take her top off and let you play wither her tits.

  3. #2358

    Lily aka Nana at Stafford Wellness

    Does anyone know whatever happened to Lily aka Nana at Stafford Wellness? Is she elsewhere by any chance.

    Thanks.

  4. #2357

    Crossing the line

    Quote Originally Posted by ArisenSnakeMan  [View Original Post]
    We have known each other for a while. So I was met with a DFK. And a little make-out session out before I undressed. Massage is good. And she takes it seriously. You can tell that there has been training. 30 minutes in. I get the hot towel. And then off to the races. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, CG, RCG, K9 and Finish with explosive mish. Didn't see the others. But Yo Yo is a gift. She is a kind bubbly girl. Don't be pushy. Don't cross the lines. As always. YMMV.
    LOL. Had her in K9. And having a great time. Decided to pop an oiled thumb in her starfish. Apparently that crosses a line. LOL.

    She did one of those quick sit out wrestling moves. Thought I was going to have to swat her off the ceiling fan with a broom. Lololol.

    We both had a good laugh. And with a "no ass" We were back in action!

  5. #2356
    Quote Originally Posted by HammerSmash  [View Original Post]
    Late report here, went to the library for the first time and it was great. Great service, nice massage and got the FS I wanted. The girl was ok, she was a about 5, but I heard they have better girls, yiu just have to be willing to wait. Nonetheless, 50 for hh, and 120 for FS, she wanted more but I said that was all I had and she was good with it. Don't remeber her name, but service was great. I just don't like how front door is east access to the rest of the private room. Not really safe and secure..
    I think I had about an identical experience as you, man. Typical MT, thinnish body with bolt-ons, giant head with typical Chinese features, maybe the big-eyelash girl. "Linda" maybe she said? Cracks me up when they barely speak English and pick a name packed with difficult consonants; expecting "Lillian" or "Riley" soon LOL. Cavernous puss but that meant no "you too big," and she was giving me the thrashing and moaning act, so it was good for me. But I was in that room by the front door too, so I know what you mean about keeping one ear and eye focused away from the action. Think I gave her $140 as we went for awhile; sorry to screwup the local pay scale on my visit to town LOL.

  6. #2355

    Covered or not covered play

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDiesel30  [View Original Post]
    Driving through the burg yesterday and with all the traffic I decided to stop in and see what's new here. Was greeted by a smiley little spinner about 5' Said her name was Emma. She was younger very cute and short hairstyle. Nice change from what I'm used to around this area! Went with an hour and she could be legit maybe think there's probably nothing more as usual but she asked me later what else I may want. I pointed a her face and she said ok let's go. Decent top and left very very happy. Will def repeat when I'm in. She's there for about 2 weeks she said.
    So was the play covered? I am always looking for a good BBBJ. Cfs is fine but CBJ is not what I'll play for. Just a preference.

  7. #2354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Closed

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    Damage? I'm considering a visit to either here or Rainbow.
    Unless some other place is named rainbow, the one off courthouse rd is closed.

  8. #2353

    Allure. Just because

    Made a stop by here today. I'm checking off all the HE spas in and around F'burg. Allure was up. GG is up next although I kind of know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised at the service. No FS. I think they have learned their lesson there but decent massage and L1. I pulled a tiny Viet looking but probably Chinese provider wearing skorts and a midriff top. TS included. She performed a few giggling teases along the way. She was probably feeling me out. Very good massage session when back in the room. She went at the Mr. On the flip without hesitation. Tried an upsell of $ for naked HJ. No thanks. Opted for tit play HJ. . 6. I asked about BJ. It's a hard no. Saw another taller, fuller provider as I was leaving. She was working the next room.

  9. #2352

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by ArisenSnakeMan  [View Original Post]
    We have known each other for a while. So I was met with a DFK. And a little make-out session out before I undressed. Massage is good. And she takes it seriously. You can tell that there has been training. 30 minutes in. I get the hot towel. And then off to the races. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, CG, RCG, K9 and Finish with explosive mish. Didn't see the others. But Yo Yo is a gift. She is a kind bubbly girl. Don't be pushy. Don't cross the lines. As always. YMMV.
    Damage? I'm considering a visit to either here or Rainbow.

  10. #2351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    New ads

    I've seen a couple new ads lately.

    Hilltop, a few years ago was old lady you had to beg for nova finish. Anyone tried since they've started advertising?

    That new one right next door to sunrise. Kind of odd there's two right next door.

  11. #2350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Message

    Quote Originally Posted by ArisenSnakeMan  [View Original Post]
    We have known each other for a while. So I was met with a DFK. And a little make-out session out before I undressed. Massage is good. And she takes it seriously. You can tell that there has been training. 30 minutes in. I get the hot towel. And then off to the races. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, CG, RCG, K9 and Finish with explosive mish. Didn't see the others. But Yo Yo is a gift. She is a kind bubbly girl. Don't be pushy. Don't cross the lines. As always. YMMV.
    Sent you a message.

  12. #2349

    Green Garden

    Hey why'all.

    I've been looking for a spot to try out in the area and this one caught my eye.

    https://fredericksburg.bedpage.com/E.../23319251.html

    I've seen some posts that say it isn't as good as it used to be.

    Anyone been here recently to confirm / deny this?

  13. #2348

    Healing hands

    We have known each other for a while. So I was met with a DFK. And a little make-out session out before I undressed. Massage is good. And she takes it seriously. You can tell that there has been training. 30 minutes in. I get the hot towel. And then off to the races. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, CG, RCG, K9 and Finish with explosive mish. Didn't see the others. But Yo Yo is a gift. She is a kind bubbly girl. Don't be pushy. Don't cross the lines. As always. YMMV.

  14. #2347

    Spa recommendations in Fredericksburg

    I'll be coming through FRBG tomorrow and would like to have a good massage and some extra fun while I'm there. Can anyone recommend a Spa that might fit the bill (AMP or other)?

    I found this one online and it's only 10 minutes north of my hotel. Does anyone have any experience with them?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/frede...e/352826981549

    TIA.

    Dunkin.

    Just realized I posted this in the escort section earlier. Figured I should put it in the right section.

  15. #2346
    Senior Member


    Posts: 179

    Friday night shenanigans

    Tried to get into Thai Relax (Batteries Plus) but as I pulled in not one but two mongers beat me to it. Was hoping to see my Lucy but she is super popular. Decided to head over to GG since I still had an itch to scratch and saw Kiki for the very aggressive BJ with a little plastic wrap that I ended up accidentally breaking as I CIM. Second time giving her a try and very satisfied with the service. I'm actually ok with Anna as well. Had some other adventures that I will try to recap or feel free to DM if you are super interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape