rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 687 1187 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 24024
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21234

    White bbws

    Just curious if anyone has any good white girl or light skin bbw they can suggest. Prefer ones that offer BBJ but will take whatever. They seem hard to find. At least ones without the gps.

  2. #21233

    Appreciated TOFTT with this Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Strandan  [View Original Post]
    Seen her in the area, body is nice and petite as advertised, face is whatever, but her attitude is pretty trash and she uses way too much lube during the deed. If you can modulate her lube usage there is a decent time to be had. 80-100 QV. She was downing coors lights when I saw her so keep that in mind if you prefer hh or h visits. And she did not seem open to any additional acts but YMMV.
    I was like nah, I won't even waste the time, no way, we got something like this in the area LOL.

  3. #21232

    Eh YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by YoyoSpa  [View Original Post]
    It's been a long time since I pulled the trigger on a LC ad but this one has me licking my chops.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/178799287

    Anybody been there done that hottie?
    Seen her in the area, body is nice and petite as advertised, face is whatever, but her attitude is pretty trash and she uses way too much lube during the deed. If you can modulate her lube usage there is a decent time to be had. 80-100 QV. She was downing coors lights when I saw her so keep that in mind if you prefer hh or h visits. And she did not seem open to any additional acts but YMMV.

  4. #21231

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake in Tan Tan yet. She looks fucking amazing.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23333366.html
    Sorry to inform you but that is CJ Miles, lived or still does in Vegas and is a xxx / OF girl-model.

  5. #21230

    Jazlyn on LC

    It's been a long time since I pulled the trigger on a LC ad but this one has me licking my chops.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/178799287

    Anybody been there done that hottie?

  6. #21229

    Has to be TGTBT

    Anyone partake in Tan Tan yet. She looks fucking amazing.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/femalees.../23333366.html

  7. #21228

    Dfk

    Quote Originally Posted by Iamagreatguy  [View Original Post]
    Does she Kiss DFK?
    I don't know, probably not.

  8. #21227

    Angela at Springfield ACS

    Hit the Tina-Cherry ACS today; asked handler who was down, prompt response Cherry and Angela. Huh, hadn't heard of an Angela before? I did a quick search on USA-SG, no reports on Angela at that ACS. I was like, why not TOFTT and check out this new lady in the rotation. Often (in my opinion only) the other side girls are not as good. Tina (some like some don't) and Cherry, plus a few others, are the usual draws. But I was in the mood for some variety.

    Anyhow, showed up, got the room number went up. Man, Angela not bad. Short, maybe 5-2. Petite, not super skinny, but a small and pleasant body. Nice little, I would guess B's. Maybe B pluses. Definitely look decent size on her little frame. Cute face.

    I would say she was fun. Got into birthday suits, she gets a call. I go to bathroom to wash hands. She gets off call, comes running into bathroom, says "have to pee". Sits down and does a healthy number one, open legs. Kinda sexy. Stands up and we hug and has me carry her back to bed. (Yah, I don't remember about the wiping part, who knows). I had her cover (not sure if that was optional. Usually is but sometimes an upcharge). Really good energy in the CBJ, let me (lightly) FIV and FIA. Ready for the main event, had her start on top, she was bouncy and again, just fun. Little bit of LFK. Multiple positions. And I got good time in each, absolutely fully engaged and enjoyable, ready to shift to next. Top, mish, side, back to top, finish K9.

    She said China, down from Flushing (of course). I think this LCS's girls are sometimes China, sometimes Taiwan, from what I've experienced. Angela definitely looks China, and I'd guess maybe mid-30's, I'd doubt upper 20's, but definitely mid-to-lower age spectrum. She said it was her first time down in Springfield. Says here until Nov 25th. I may actually return. Usually only catch these girls once on their rotation down, but she was such a good time I may repeat. Of course, I always say that. Traffic to from Springfield for me just blows. Enjoy and treat her right!

  9. #21226

    Arlington

    Anything good in Arlington? Asian preferably. PM with info appreciate any assistance.

  10. #21225

    Sweet BBW Carissa

    Gentlemen Carrisa is in town. I have seen her a few times so thought I'd finally post a review. Her pictures are real and she is very friendly mature BBW. Book appointment via text. Get to the location and room number given without all the bs waiting around and I need 5 minutes crap. I head up and she opens the door dressed in sexy lingerie and heels. Greeted me with a warm hug and kisses. Overall she is a wonderful provider. She doesn't rush and is very sensual. Book with confidence for a wonderful time. She's only in town until Friday I think but she returns to NOVA often.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/178775200

  11. #21224

    Lcs

    I haven't visited since Carolina stopped visiting. I need petite or thin and hate the fake asses. They always seemed as you say by not answering before 11:00 and was never able to get through on a Sunday. However, I know texting in Spanish was always helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/178786141

    I have had two dreams with this LCS. Both very good. However, it is very hard to get them to respond. It appears that they do not read / listen / respond to any text or call before 11 am. Nothing at all on Sunday.

    If anyone has visited, please let me know your experience. PM is ok.

    Thanks.

    OB.

  12. #21223

    Does she Kiss DFK?

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2158004259

    I dreamed of Lisa. She is from Nueva York. The Bronx and originally from Puerta Rico. Very limited English, but translator worked great with her. She has a nice curvy bodd and a nice cuelo. Everything covered. The service was above average. Nice friendly no rush session.

    Consider offering 80 for a Qv or 100 for a HH and see if you can dream.
    Does she Kiss DFK?

  13. #21222

    Another Question. Huevos Por Favor?

    Who here has asked an LCS provider:

    ?Me chuparara las pelotas? (Will you suck my balls?

    I have never been able to get a Latina to say yes to this question even for upsell. Is there a cultural thing I am missing? The Asian and AA providers seem ok with this very special service.

    Your reactions por favor.

    Viejo Boomer.

    P.S.- always be nice to the ladies. Shave Those huevos!

  14. #21221

    What is the deal with this LCS

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/178786141

    I have had two dreams with this LCS. Both very good. However, it is very hard to get them to respond. It appears that they do not read / listen / respond to any text or call before 11 am. Nothing at all on Sunday.

    If anyone has visited, please let me know your experience. PM is ok.

    Thanks.

    OB.

  15. #21220

    Lisa lcs

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2158004259

    I dreamed of Lisa. She is from Nueva York. The Bronx and originally from Puerta Rico. Very limited English, but translator worked great with her. She has a nice curvy bodd and a nice cuelo. Everything covered. The service was above average. Nice friendly no rush session.

    Consider offering 80 for a Qv or 100 for a HH and see if you can dream.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape