Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26377

    Luxurious spots

    Any recs for a spot that also have some luxurious amenities. Sauna, clean, etc?

    Cost not an issue. Sometimes I want to be pampered and have a really nice time too.

  2. #26376

    Greek and rim job

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTravvy  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas!

    Long time lurker here.

    I'm on my last hurrah before me and the wife combined bank accounts and I can no longer monger. I'm big into rimming and Greek if possible. With that said. If you had your last money to spend to let it all out where are you going?


    Let me know what you think!
    Would love to help but any of mine you'll need more than one visit. Happy hunting.

  3. #26375

    Last Dance

    Hey fellas!

    Long time lurker here.

    I'm on my last hurrah before me and the wife combined bank accounts and I can no longer monger. I'm big into rimming and Greek if possible. With that said. If you had your last money to spend to let it all out where are you going?


    Let me know what you think!

  4. #26374
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 368
    Just talked to her today and she isn't in Seattle. But, she is going to Dallas tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by Talentscout69  [View Original Post]
    Fendi is working in Seattle.

  5. #26373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    Anyone been to Hans lately?

    Heard there's a new girl named Molly.

    Hopefully not another average MILF, that place has been disappointing for several months.

  6. #26372

    Serenity spa Bella or Lisa??

    Saw her few weeks before and had a very bad experiences.

    Laser review.

    Looks. 8 face 8 body pretty sexy and beautiful.

    Attitude just get this done ASAP no passion no initiatives at all.

    Sex. BBBJ daty with lube many positions lfks.

    Expense 50 plus 150.

    Repeat. Not at all.

    Avoid this beautiful lady.

  7. #26371

    Mia at Red Panda

    First time checking out Red Panda and at first almost walked out. Walked in and taken to a room with an older asian women who wasnt overly attractive and asked how long. I said I was just checking on who was available and may not have the time. After a little bit she called over another girl and asked if I wanted to see her and I agreed. Decided on a hhr which was. 6 and left her tip down 1. 4. Mia was 5' at most and super petite, black hair was up in a bun so couldn't tell h9 w long. Cute face and looked late 20's. Almost flat chested but had perky nips. Had a nice ass for such a tiny women. Started with a decent massage with a little bit of teasing and after flipping started with a cover BJ. After a little bit she jump on for cowgirl and was really tight. Played with her A cup tits and switched to doggy where I blew in the bag. No clean up but got a little lfk on my way up. Overall I would come back in a pinch but would still rather check out a few other places. Haven't been able to go out as much and overall was a little disappointed with the overall experience (location / atmosphere, older gilf, covered BJ, no clean up).

  8. #26370

    For me, her sound fits in with how small she is

    Quote Originally Posted by DexCum  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you about her voice. Anyone else think she sounds like the muppet Elmo? I like her looks though so it doesn't stop me haha.
    She's so fit and so tight. Matches her vocal chord so I'm cool with it, if it makes sense LOL.

    For me, being average sized, the best feeling I've had covered was with her in doggy. And what a view it is at the same time.

    3 of my most memorable hours were spent with her, so I'll never talk her down.

    Vivian fan for life LOL.

  9. #26369
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Fendi location

    Quote Originally Posted by Nahual  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where Fendi went? Don't think she is at Serenity anymore.
    Fendi is working in Seattle.

  10. #26368

    Misa at Waples

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoManVa  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir she does, it is best to discuss it with her and discuss the tip amount and she will deliver the appropriate service. If you are new then you have to understand that people show up at these places with no money expecting great service so show the tip up front, discuss it with her and trust me she will be happy to take care of you.

    She's a jewel.
    Swung by Waples at last week while in town for a few days and while I'd forgotten the woman's name, Misa sounds right! Can confirm GFE and dfk were on point.

  11. #26367

    Saturday Misa headed to OC

    Quote Originally Posted by JJohnson2022  [View Original Post]
    Damn, I fly in to SD on Saturday from Japan. Do you know where she is going?
    Working w an agency there. It's 1. 2 hours from SD.

  12. #26366
    Anyone know where Fendi went? Don't think she is at Serenity anymore.

  13. #26365

    Mona, Yoyo, Meow Meow. Sugar Spa

    Had seen all 3 girls currently working at Sugar recently and went 2/3 for good experiences. Mona and Yoyo were GFE, provided DFK and BBBJ, and are very into the session. Would recommend. Not the case for Meow Meow. Tight lipped kissing, overt cleaning before and during the BBBJ, and just didn't seem into the session. I couldn't even get hard during the BBBJ because she would be all careful about it. I even told her that she could just leave and go to the monger that just walked in so I could replace her with Yoyo, but she refused. Man, I hate it when a good streak gets broken like that.

  14. #26364
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Went there to see her last weekend as she is talked up a lot in this forum.

    Her body is as described very hot and sexy.

    Her face is just 6 out of 10 and her voice is really terrible.

    I just could not do it and had to walk out.

    Sorry guys. I need a beautiful face.
    Agree with you about her voice. Anyone else think she sounds like the muppet Elmo? I like her looks though so it doesn't stop me haha.

  15. #26363

    Yo

    Whatsup just going to share my report in the Ramona area. Didn't do much research this time around and just blindly walked into Bamboo Creek Spa on Main.

    Lady at the front was nice but they did have me waiting a couple of minutes. So was it worth?

    Yeah my dude. Samantha dressed up in a tight short skirt with some long socks. Long hair and a good looking Chinese face. Also short like any other Chinese girl but actually has a chest to have some fun with (dived in).

    Loved how she navigated and did her thang as if I was a map. Speaking of maps, she did some light teasing with her nails and like drew while mixing up with her lips. Got some good goosebumps thinking about it. If ya'll get her she is really one of the more interesting ones. All that energy on these young adults these days.

    She shook my jr down there well. Knew how to suck, lick, neck, etc. Gulped and shook me down and also my wallet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape